PDA

View Full Version : best offense????????

baba ganoush
05-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Which team in the nfl do you think will have the best offense next year?????

baba ganoush
05-07-2006, 09:28 PM
I think it will be the New York Giants and heres why...

You have a quaterback named MANNING enough said...then you have a guy like Tiki Barber as a running back who plays with such love for the game, not to mention ever since Tom Coughlin showed up he has been an outstanding running back. You have a pretty solid offensive line with Kareem McKenzie and Luke Petitiuglo at tackles along with Chris Snee and Dave Dehli at guards with Shaun O' Heara at center...You have a great one - two punch with Burriss and Toomer and with rookie Sinorice Moss in the mix they have a chance to be an elite core of recievers, not to mention tight end Jeremy Shockey who is one of the best tight ends in the game right now.

I would have said the Texans if they drafted Reggie Bush but they screwed that up

Vinnie333
05-07-2006, 09:31 PM
i agree that they will be really good and probably top 5-7 in the league, but i dont know about being the best offense in the NFL. Manning needs to fix his tendency to float some balls and throw them high...resulted in too many picks.. i think the cardinals could actually have a top 3 offense in the league next year with the addition of edgerrin james to complement their passing game

thunderkyss
05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I think it will be the New York Giants and heres why...

I would have said the Texans if they drafted Reggie Bush but they screwed that up

So you don't think much of Reggie in the Big Easy??

Cincinnatikid
05-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Once Carson Palmer is up and going, the Bengals will show their firepower on offense. They have Chad Johnson, TJ Housh., Rudi Johnson, Chris Henry (amazing 3rd down back with 50+ catches last season), and Carson. They have a great Oline too. THey are going to be dominate this season, especially with a much improved defense.

Hawg
05-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Im going to go with the obviouse, The colts should still have the best offense. They do still have peyton mannin. Even though they lost the edge they will still be able to get good runnin from that ohter guy who was getting a lot of plaaying time and even had some quality starts. Just think that with as many big time players as they have they should still be at the top.

Trapped
05-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Colts, Bengals, and Giants.

HTownBTDown
05-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Im going with the out of left field here cardinals...Watch and see

TheOgre
05-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Im going with the out of left field here cardinals...Watch and see

If they get the blocking....

TexanFan881
05-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Once Carson Palmer is up and going, the Bengals will show their firepower on offense. They have Chad Johnson, TJ Housh., Rudi Johnson, Chris Henry (amazing 3rd down back with 50+ catches last season), and Carson. They have a great Oline too. THey are going to be dominate this season, especially with a much improved defense.

I have to agree with what you were saying and that was what I first thought when I saw this thread too. I think you meant Chris Perry instead of Henry with the 50 catches though considering Chris Henry was the #3 WR and Perry was the RB. They both had good years too last year though. Carson Palmer is one of the best QBs in the league.

BigBull17
05-08-2006, 12:28 PM
The Colts will be to one dimensional next year and Addai isnt gonna be able to match Edges numbers strait out of college. With all the additions they made in the draft I wouldnt be suprised to see the Patriots up there. But it will be either the Bengals or the Broncos.

Texas
05-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Bengals..

V Man
05-08-2006, 01:40 PM
The Colts will be to one dimensional next year and Addai isnt gonna be able to match Edges numbers strait out of college. With all the additions they made in the draft I wouldnt be suprised to see the Patriots up there. But it will be either the Bengals or the Broncos.

I say Bengals and Colts. Addai isn't James, but he will be solid. And the Bengals will be slowed by Carson's injury. In fact they don't know if he will be ready by the start of the season.

Cincinnatikid
05-08-2006, 03:30 PM
I have to agree with what you were saying and that was what I first thought when I saw this thread too. I think you meant Chris Perry instead of Henry with the 50 catches though considering Chris Henry was the #3 WR and Perry was the RB. They both had good years too last year though. Carson Palmer is one of the best QBs in the league.

yeah its perry, i was thinking about henry while i was typing, but im not sure what his status is with the team since he has some legal problems. They did resign Kelly Washington who is a capable 3rd receiver as well. They resigned J. Johnson the full back too who has done well blocking.

TexanFan881
05-08-2006, 03:38 PM
The Colts still have Dominick Rhodes and he really aint that bad so I expect Addai and Rhodes to split carries. I think they will both be used a lot though as the Colts like to run the ball.

kastofsna
05-09-2006, 02:56 PM
culpepper, brown, chambers, booker, hagan, mcmichael, and most importantly, houston houck.