PDA

View Full Version : Kicker???????

baba ganoush
05-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Why didnt the texans try and address a kicker...i mean that Kris Brown seems like he is on the downside after last season and with the two best kickers available this off-season why couldnt the texans try and pick one of them up???
(Adam Vinateri now with the colts or Mike Vanderjact now with the cowboys)

gtexan02
05-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Brown will be ok. Those guys would cost too much at this point

TMac48
05-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Why didnt the texans try and address a kicker...i mean that Kris Brown seems like he is on the downside after last season and with the two best kickers available this off-season why couldnt the texans try and pick one of them up???
(Adam Vinateri now with the colts or Mike Vanderjact now with the cowboys)
Everybody knows Kris missed those kicks for Reggie dude.

Trap_Star
05-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Everybody knows Kris missed those kicks for Reggie dude.

Well, that plan backfired on him...:francis:

TMac48
05-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Well, that plan backfired on him...:francis:
Yes it did.

DeadEagle
05-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Kicker?

There are bigger needs.

:twocents:

Exascor
05-08-2006, 09:19 AM
(Adam Vinateri now with the colts or Mike Vanderjact now with the cowboys)I agree that Brown didn't look great last season but he wasn't the worst in the league. If I were Vanderjact or Vinateri I wouldn't play for the Texans if I could play for a better team. If you weren't a Texans fan and/or weren't from Houston and were one of the top 2 kickers in the NFL...would you choose the Texans over better teams?