PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hollings

Paragon Blue
05-05-2006, 05:25 PM
just signed a two year deal with the Bears??? ESPN NEWS
ESPNews reports the Chicago Bears have signed free agent RB Tony Hollings (Texans) to a two-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

TEXANRED
05-05-2006, 05:32 PM
ESPNews reports the Chicago Bears have signed free agent RB Tony Hollings (Texans) to a two-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Ha Ha...........Is palmer coaching in Chicago now?

Suckers.

texanfan2002114
05-05-2006, 05:37 PM

Suckers.

he was never given a real chance after his knee healed from the ACL tear.

Lucky
05-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Chicago was the team that was poised to select Hollings with a 3rd round pick in the '03 supplemental draft. Casserly caught wind of the Bears plan, and used a 2nd round pick acquired in a draft day trade with Oakland to select Tony. As you may know, that Oakland pick would have been the first selection in the 2nd round of the 2004 draft.

aj.
05-05-2006, 06:11 PM
He'll get about as much of a chance there as he did here if they hang on to Thomas Jones.

Rovator
05-05-2006, 10:38 PM
I can't believe we wasted a 2nd rounder on this guy.

z0rpAn
05-08-2006, 03:21 PM
I can't believe we wasted a 2nd rounder on this guy.

:tvhorror: :tv: lol: "suplimental draft" doesn't mean the big nfl draft every year. I don't know what to explain it as except a weaker than the premier nfl draft.

TexanFan881
05-08-2006, 03:36 PM
They had him and Cedric Benson tied for second string on the kffl depth chart lol. He'll be lucky if he makes the time considering they have Thomas Jones, Cedric Benson, and Adrian Peterson who Lovie Smith really, really like last year. Good luck somewhere else Tony!

12Gage
05-08-2006, 06:36 PM
:tvhorror: :tv: lol: "suplimental draft" doesn't mean the big nfl draft every year. I don't know what to explain it as except a weaker than the premier nfl draft.
No, we really did waste a 2nd round pick on him. In the supplemental draft you use picks from the next year's college draft. We basically bid on him with a 2nd round pick that we got from Oakland in the next years draft, which ended up being the 1st pick of the round.
So, yeah, we did waste a very good pick on him.

Exascor
05-08-2006, 06:40 PM
:tvhorror: :tv: lol: "suplimental draft" doesn't mean the big nfl draft every year. I don't know what to explain it as except a weaker than the premier nfl draft.I won't pile on but...wow. Just wow.

WiiBrawler
05-08-2006, 06:41 PM

Suckers.

Oh now you say that, the next 3 years Hollings will turn into Tiki Barber because of that