PDA

View Full Version : D-Rob?

WILLIEG
05-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Has anyone heard anything about D-rob and his off season training that was going to make sure we were never going 2-14 again?

Texas
05-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Good question. I saw him yesterday on the news...He's seems very optimistic to have a good season and happy about mario!

the wonger need food
05-04-2006, 02:12 PM
I wonder how AJ's training sessions with Jerry Rice are going.

powerfuldragon
05-04-2006, 02:20 PM
the fact that they're with jerry rice should tell enough.

TEXANRED
05-04-2006, 02:25 PM
the fact that they're with jerry rice should tell enough.
D-Rob is with Rice?

Texas
05-04-2006, 02:27 PM
They're as in... reffering to the training sessions...

sprtsfanatic
05-04-2006, 02:42 PM
D-Rob is with Rice?

dont know if you missed it....but it says AJ's sessions with rice...not d-robs.

Texans86
05-04-2006, 02:55 PM
I know this thread is about D.Robinson, but I can't even imagine what it would be like to work out on a daily basis, and get to know personally, a boyhood idol like AJ is doing with Rice. That must be simply amazing.

mexican_texan
05-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I know this thread is about D.Robinson, but I can't even imagine what it would be like to work out on a daily basis, and get to know personally, a boyhood idol like AJ is doing with Rice. That must be simply amazing.
Then again, some people don't think you should ever meet your childhood idol...like those people that loved the Lambourghini Countach as a kid and eventually drove it.

Nawzer
05-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Jerry Rice better not be teaching AJ how to tango! I'd rather have him teach AJ more about rout running.:taz:

Malloy
05-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Then again, some people don't think you should ever meet your childhood idol...like those people that loved the Lambourghini Countach as a kid and eventually drove it.

yeah, I feel sorry for those people.... :)

Bobo
05-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Has anyone heard anything about D-rob and his off season training that was going to make sure we were never going 2-14 again?

Robinson might regret those words. I think it's very possible that the Texans could be 2-14 once again this year. I am predicting better, but looking at the schedule, once again I see just one win this year, and that's Cleveland. The rest of the games on the sked certainly aren't locks at all. Then again, what games would be locks for a team that was 2-14?

Grid
05-04-2006, 05:18 PM
2 wins against the Titans and 1 against the Jags. 1 Win on opening day against the Eagles. Miami. Dallas. NYJ. Bills. Raiders. Browns.

There is 10-6 right there :).. give us that 1 win against the Colts and we are shoe ins for the playoffs :)

Double Barrel
05-04-2006, 06:21 PM
You're a brave, optimistic man, Grid. I like it! :thumbup

DominickDavisFan76
05-04-2006, 06:27 PM
2 wins against the Titans and 1 against the Jags. 1 Win on opening day against the Eagles. Miami. Dallas. NYJ. Bills. Raiders. Browns.

There is 10-6 right there :).. give us that 1 win against the Colts and we are shoe ins for the playoffs :)

If that happens I would actually come out from hiding from ppl making fun of the texans :hides: LOL Jk

Bobo
05-04-2006, 06:32 PM

I boldly predict that the Texans will double their win total over last year -- although I don't have the slightest idea of where those wins will come from. Tennessee was awful last year and the Texans still couldn't split the series. And I don't think you can expect a 2-14 team to beat a 12-4 team the following season.

TopTexanFan16
05-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Robinson might regret those words. I think it's very possible that the Texans could be 2-14 once again this year. I am predicting better, but looking at the schedule, once again I see just one win this year, and that's Cleveland. The rest of the games on the sked certainly aren't locks at all. Then again, what games would be locks for a team that was 2-14?

IN the NFL On any given sunday any team can win. Clevland isnt even a lock for us, and neither are we for anyone on our schedule. I dont think anyone can predict a season before we've even seen them play. my:twocents:

4Texans
05-04-2006, 08:13 PM
I think it's very possible that the Texans could be 2-14 once again this year.

DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying: