PDA

View Full Version : Sick of hearing about reggie bush?

Texas
05-04-2006, 12:25 PM
I am extremely sick of hearing the different rumors/what "ifs" about reggie bush. How about we let the season playout. Everyone has posted every possible argument you can have about this guy so lets just leave at that and after the season you can do the " I told you so's". He doesnt even play on this team and is talked about as much as any other player we have...I mean comeon. Hes not a god.

gtexan02
05-04-2006, 12:29 PM
I am extremely sick of hearing the different rumors/what "ifs" about reggie bush. How about we let the season playout. Everyone has posted every possible argument you can have about this guy so lets just leave at that and after the season you can do the " I told you so's". He doesnt even play on this team and is talked about as much as any other player we have...I mean comeon. Hes not a god.

Never! :) :hides:

C'mon, the Bush vs. Young debates raged since the rose bowl, the bush vs. marrio debates are just beginning!

Otis6
05-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Amen!!! If all these people know what they are talking about, why are they not coaching in the NFL.:ok:

El Tejano
05-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Matt Stevens, Matt Stevens, Tony Boselli, Tony Bosselli, Matt Stevens, Matt Stevens, Fire Casserly, Fire Capers, Fire Palmer!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd bring up old stuff. Thanks.