PDA

View Full Version : Bush,Lienhart,Aikman,Emmitt @ Tristar Show

nflnutswife
05-04-2006, 09:21 AM
FYI, May 20th and 21st. several other rookie drafties also. I'll be there!

WWJD
05-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Wonder if Matt Leinart will bring Paris Hilton.

I saw them on TV last night..they're a hot new couple. For probably the next week anyway.

nflnutswife
05-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Paris Hilton are you kidding??????? (shakes head)

Does anyone else think he looks like that comedian kid on " The Bachelor" show?
Gotta find the picture.

gg no re
05-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Leinhart fell off.

WWJD
05-04-2006, 12:55 PM
yea Pam he does look like that one bachelor. I think his name was Bob. Curly hair, cute smile. I've thought that very same thing about Matt.

Troy isn't much for conversation.

Emmitt is nice.

Have a good time!

nflnutswife
05-04-2006, 02:02 PM
I've had two posters for 15 years, one of Troy wearing a trench coat (duster)? and cowboy hat w/ lightning behind him, and one of Emmitt that is similar. they are matted and framed and hanging in my game room. I have ALWAYS wanted to get them signed. However Tristar is charging $119.00 for Troy and $250.00 for Emmitt autographs. My allowance will only get me one signed. . .unless I. . .sweet talk my husband, and that probably won't work after all the season ticket balances have just been paid.

But it will be fun.

WWJD
05-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Have fun! Too bad you can't catch them out and about and just get them autographed that way. I have both of their autographs somewhere and tons of pictures of Troy! We use to see him leave after games and we'd talk to him then. He's real quiet. Of course that was not a good time to have a fun conversation when he's just played NFL football for 3 hours and been chased and all that!

Emmitt is nice, I think you'll like him if you get a chance to say a few words to him.

The nicest Cowboy I ever meet though was Michael Irvin. He use to sit after games and sign everybody's autograph, he was so good to the fans.

Tulip
05-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Paris Hilton are you kidding??????? (shakes head)

Does anyone else think he looks like that comedian kid on " The Bachelor" show?
Gotta find the picture.

Bachelor Bob? They look a LOT alike Which is why it was hilarious when they dressed Leinart up like Neo for the draft intro on ESPN. "Cool" is not the first word that comes to mind when I think of Bob Guiney or Matt Leinart.

Pics of Bob:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/shark_tale/bob_guiney/sharkpred.jpghttp://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/613629_bobguiney_200x200.jpg

WWJD
05-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Matt IS dating Paris Hilton. Poor guy. He'll be in every tabloid for a month. Wise up boy!

He's very Hollywood. His best friend is Nick Lachey.

I think Bachelor Bob is kind of cute. He's not a bachelor anymore though. He married some soap actress.