PDA

View Full Version : Bud Adams with VY in some mall in Houston?

Hookem Horns
05-03-2006, 10:43 PM
I caught the tail end of this on the radio here in Austin however I THOUGHT I heard them saying that Bud has been toting VY all around Houston and even had him in a mall signing autographs. They were talking about how wrong that was and making a joke about the most hated guy hanging with the most loved guy in Houston.

Is this true or anyone else hear of this?

aj.
05-03-2006, 10:52 PM
He was waddling around with Vince in Sugar Land on Sunday if that's what you're talking about. Nice to see Bud hasn't lost his PR skills.

Hookem Horns
05-03-2006, 10:55 PM
He was waddling around with Vince in Sugar Land on Sunday if that's what you're talking about. Nice to see Bud hasn't lost his PR skills.

Nice to know Bud can still walk the streets of the Houston area in relative safety. :sarcasm:

aj.
05-03-2006, 11:03 PM
I don't think anyone gives a crap anymore. The dude looks like an extra from the Thriller video. I'm sure Vince is happy to be chillin with Bud in his hometown....

Kaiser Toro
05-03-2006, 11:11 PM
ícause this is thriller, thriller night
And no oneís gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know itís thriller, thriller night
Youíre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

powda
05-03-2006, 11:19 PM
it terrifies me that u know the words.

Kaiser Toro
05-03-2006, 11:19 PM
google, powda, google

Blu
05-06-2006, 04:26 PM
I caught the tail end of this on the radio here in Austin however I THOUGHT I heard them saying that Bud has been toting VY all around Houston and even had him in a mall signing autographs. They were talking about how wrong that was and making a joke about the most hated guy hanging with the most loved guy in Houston.

Is this true or anyone else hear of this?
Funny how cheap and cruel, that ************************BUD*******can be. He kept V.Y. from having a parade in Nashville, cuz it cost to much for security. Then he tries to come back to Houston to save face with the blind, V.Y. followers. Look V.Y. is tha man in Houston, but an enemy on the field.:ok: Nuff said!