PDA

View Full Version : Mercy people . Why are we?

Dime
05-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Why in the world are people still talking about Bush pick. Its over.. done. Ok.. you wanna talk about him.. Lets..

Lets vote.. Who here thinks Bush will NOT or Will live up to the hype?

My vote: Even though I like Bush, I think he does NOT live up to the hype in the NFL.

Bobo
05-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Why in the world are people still talking about Bush pick. Its over.. done. Ok.. you wanna talk about him.. Lets..

Lets vote.. Who here thinks Bush will NOT or Will live up to the hype?

My vote: Even though I like Bush, I think he does NOT live up to the hype in the NFL.

No way he does. Remember, he's going to a team with McAllister and Bennett already there.

Kaiser Toro
05-02-2006, 10:44 PM
I am officially stepping away from posting in any Bush threads for the rest of the offseason. That friggin guy was a nuisance for the last six months and I am not going to allow he and his vocal minority to poop on arguably the best I have felt as a Texan fan.

Super Mario please stop the madness. :superman:

whiskeyrbl
05-02-2006, 10:49 PM
My vote ......I was a Bush supporter but now.....WHO CARES
he's in the NFC and on the Aint's. I more interested in how Mario is gonna do
:superman:

Specter
05-02-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm done with Bush too, the only way we'll ever face him in a meaningful game is if we play the Saints in the Superbowl and I doubt that they'll make it there anytime soon.

cincyTEXAN
05-02-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm done with Bush too, the only way we'll ever face him in a meaningful game is if we play the Saints in the Superbowl and I doubt that they'll make it there anytime soon.
we will see him in 2 years when we play the NFC south again. till then i don't give a poop what he does.

Wharton
05-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Oh, come on all you Bush Babies!!!!

I had to get used to the idea of the Texans not drafting Vince Young. Certainly, y'all can get over the Bush fall from grace?

Just take deep breaths and focus on your happy place.

:survivor:

cincyTEXAN
05-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Oh, come on all you Bush Babies!!!!

I had to get used to the idea of the Texans not drafting Vince Young. Certainly, y'all can get over the Bush fall from grace?

Just take deep breaths and focus on your happy place.

:survivor:
u missed the point,nobody here cares about bush......good riddance 2 the greedy primadonna

Texans_Chick
05-03-2006, 08:05 AM
I am officially stepping away from posting in any Bush threads for the rest of the offseason. That friggin guy was a nuisance for the last six months and I am not going to allow he and his vocal minority to poop on arguably the best I have felt as a Texan fan.

Super Mario please stop the madness. :superman:

Nice sum up.

The worst thing about this draft has nothing to do with the picks. It is having to listen to idiot callers on sports talk radio. I understand why Casserly is perpetually surly.

TEXANRED
05-03-2006, 08:33 AM
I think he lives up to the hype, but with this draft and Mario leading the way, we get to the superbowl before the Aint's do.

JDizzle
05-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Nice sum up.

The worst thing about this draft has nothing to do with the picks. It is having to listen to idiot callers on sports talk radio. I understand why Casserly is perpetually surly.

Me too. Ever since we announced the signing it looks like he keeps getting angrier with every interview. I can't blame him really, if every interview he's done since starts off with "What the F were you thinking?". On the ESPN draft recap he looked angrier than I've ever seen him when the guy read him the Richard Justice quote, lol.

Errant Hothy
05-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Is it possible for anybody to live up to the hype heaped upon Bush?

I was for Bush, but as of last Friday...Super Mario, BABY! Texans before all others.

FirstTexansFan
05-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Isn't it funny though? I mean, none of us really got what we wanted. VY folks are PO'd cause we didn't get him, Bush whiners are in a tiff, and we trade down folks, even though we're happy we didn't take the two above, aren't happy we didn't get something for our pick, and still get Mario. I actually find it fitting, almost a King Solomon decision from above...thanks Mr. McNair :)

thunderkyss
05-03-2006, 10:55 AM
R U Kidding?? Bush is going to meet that hype, and run right past it. He's going to have some of this sickest stats you've ever seen one man get.

But the Saints have solidified their status as the Detroit Lions of the South.

bigTEXan8
05-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Isn't it funny though? I mean, none of us really got what we wanted. VY folks are PO'd cause we didn't get him, Bush whiners are in a tiff, and we trade down folks, even though we're happy we didn't take the two above, aren't happy we didn't get something for our pick, and still get Mario. I actually find it fitting, almost a King Solomon decision from above...thanks Mr. McNair :)

Well, I feel as though I got what I wanted. I had been promoting Mario for a while, but I really never thought he would have gone first overall except for all the hype he got in the week or two before the draft. I could have sworn that the Texans would have traded down to get Mario...but it didn't work out that way. I'm happy.