PDA

View Full Version : What is the one thing all our players have in common?

gtexan02
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
They are all poster children of the NFL!!! I think its fantastic that the Texans look to sign players they know are of high character, but is anyone else frustrated that we seem to ONLY target these players? I don't want us going out and signing the Moss and TOs of the league, but it seems like unless the guy is a player/priest he doesn't get a fair look.

I think one our biggest concerns is lack of aggression, and the fact that we don't have any players with "mean streaks" is directly related to our choir boy image. :brickwall

Eyeguy
05-02-2006, 03:40 PM
They are all poster children of the NFL!!! I think its fantastic that the Texans look to sign players they know are of high character, but is anyone else frustrated that we seem to ONLY target these players? I don't want us going out and signing the Moss and TOs of the league, but it seems like unless the guy is a player/priest he doesn't get a fair look.

I think one our biggest concerns is lack of aggression, and the fact that we don't have any players with "mean streaks" is directly related to our choir boy image. :brickwall

A. Peek and J. Mathis high character?

Kaiser Toro
05-02-2006, 03:41 PM
This is getting ridiculous.

Double Barrel
05-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Please define "poster children of the NFL". I'm not sure I follow. :um:

Interestingly enough, recent NFL champions Patriots and Steelers look for character guys, too. Ever wonder why that is? :hmmm:

Hardcore Texan
05-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Just curious, How many threads are you going to start in one day?

Hollings got in trouble some before we cut him.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
05-02-2006, 04:16 PM
When will the whining stop?

BattleRedRaider
05-02-2006, 04:16 PM
I think its fantastic that the Texans look to sign players they know are of high character, but is anyone else frustrated that we seem to ONLY target these players?

Nope. Just you.

Mike Kerns
05-02-2006, 04:18 PM
A. Peek and J. Mathis high character?
Our new guy, Moulds, hasn't exactly done any charity work lately.

Texas
05-02-2006, 04:20 PM
There all mad about last season...

TheOgre
05-02-2006, 04:23 PM
They all are members of the Texans. :rolleyes: