PDA

View Full Version : Keep bashing Mario... I dare you...

David's Busted Carr
05-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Mario Williams IS ON OUR TEAM. He is our #1 guy. So whining about not getting Bush or Young won't change that fact. That being said, with basically the whole world criticizing the Texans for this pick, I think it's lighting a fire under Mario.

And it's fine just fine with me to have a 6'7" 300 lb. TANK playing with something to prove and a chip on this shoulder. This guy is going to come out and PROVE to everyone that he is THE MAN.

And I kind of feel sorry for Vince Young that he has to play against us twice a year. You know how jacked up Mario is going to be to plant him on his ***!!!

:redtowel:

Sportsfan
05-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Word :thumbup

dwilt72
05-02-2006, 01:54 PM
And I kind of feel sorry for Vince Young that he has to play against us twice a year. You know how jacked up Mario is going to be to plant him on his ***!!!

That remains to be seen. You don't think Vince will be jacked up?

sstandifird
05-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Mario Williams IS ON OUR TEAM. He is our #1 guy. So whining about not getting Bush or Young won't change that fact. That being said, with basically the whole world criticizing the Texans for this pick, I think it's lighting a fire under Mario.

And it's fine just fine with me to have a 6'7" 300 lb. TANK playing with something to prove and a chip on this shoulder. This guy is going to come out and PROVE to everyone that he is THE MAN.

I don't think anyone is saying Mario isn't a good player. It's just that most people seem to think we could have made better use of that first pick.

jaayteetx
05-02-2006, 02:36 PM
I agree, but didn't you start another thread bashing the Texans for not taking Bush, among others?

sstandifird
05-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I agree, but didn't you start another thread bashing the Texans for not taking Bush, among others?
You talking to me?
I haven't started any threads. But, I do think Bush would have been the better choice. Not that I'm going to throw a tantrum because of it. It's "spilt milk" to me... all I can do is hope the Texans management really know what they're doing and hope for a good season.

David's Busted Carr
05-02-2006, 03:37 PM

Yes I did, but you know what... I'm giving Gary Kubiak and MY team the benfit of the doubt. It's wrong of me or anyone to hate on their team because of one decision. Especially when none of these players have even played a down in the NFL.

Now if they go 2-14 again after this offseason that will be another story...