PDA

View Full Version : Sounds for Super Mario

Grid
05-02-2006, 01:39 AM
Got bored and decided to look some up.

http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/db/wav.ktn?Game=smb

For sacks, "Game Over" and "Stage Clear" sound good.

and http://www.nextpimp.com/nextel_ringtones_super%20mario.html

the "Super Mario (Blazin beats)" sounds like something we should play when he runs out on the field :D

Texas
05-02-2006, 01:43 AM
hahahah...thats awesome...I like that!

Janus3
05-02-2006, 04:29 AM
i was bored and thinking about this earlier. tthe sound they should play when he gets a sack is the music when mario gets the star and becomes invincible and kills anything he touches.

Grid
05-02-2006, 04:44 AM
Closest I could find to it.

http://www.criterionmud.net/sounds/Super%20Mario/smb1-star.mid

you can tell its a midi remake..not the original.

CoachJim
05-02-2006, 07:15 AM
I gotta admit thats pretty cool ... I think we have a lil too much time on our hands here ... C'mon TC.
Maybe someone could find or make a 'smiley' of a Super Mario maybe with a hammer running across the screen chasing a Jag head or something?
BTW, I dunno whos avatar I stole but I hope it's ok ... the best one out there yet.

SnakeOilTanker
05-02-2006, 10:08 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/marioguitar.html

This is what we should play

Or get these guys
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nintendoacapella.html

bckey
05-02-2006, 10:18 AM
I gotta admit thats pretty cool ... I think we have a lil too much time on our hands here ... C'mon TC.
Maybe someone could find or make a 'smiley' of a Super Mario maybe with a hammer running across the screen chasing a Jag head or something?
BTW, I dunno whos avatar I stole but I hope it's ok ... the best one out there yet.

Except for the backward 9.:) I just wish we could call him "Super Mario" and not associate him with the gay *** game from nintendo. And please don't push for the Texans to play music from the game.

SnakeOilTanker
05-02-2006, 10:19 AM
party pooper

I think Super Mario music for sacks would very nice

El Tejano
05-02-2006, 10:34 AM
There is no room for excessive celebrating in this league. Whatever happened to just sacking the QB like you get paid to do and walk back to the huddle or sidelines.

Of course I am joking but I figured I throw it in there.

Actually I hope this dude has a 3 act play coreagraphed for everytime he crunches a QB.

ensign_lee
05-02-2006, 10:37 AM
I think the original post had great sounds to play when he got a sack.

Now, the invincible sound would fit well, but I'm thinking it might be too long to stick into an actual football game between plays.

powerfuldragon
05-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Except for the backward 9.:) I just wish we could call him "Super Mario" and not associate him with the gay *** game from nintendo. And please don't push for the Texans to play music from the game.

That was one of the best games of all time.

BattleRedRaider
05-02-2006, 12:17 PM
That was one of the best games of all time.

It's been called THE GREATEST game of all time.

jerek
05-02-2006, 12:48 PM
i was bored and thinking about this earlier. tthe sound they should play when he gets a sack is the music when mario gets the star and becomes invincible and kills anything he touches.

That would be funny at first but I would be ready to kill someone after several games of that.

jerek
05-02-2006, 12:49 PM
It's been called THE GREATEST game of all time.

B.S. The original Legend of Zelda holds that honor.

bckey
05-02-2006, 12:51 PM
That is an awesome avatar there Jerek. Best one I have seen for Mario.

ccdude730
05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
it would seem a bit awkward for him to be fired up and excited but hear this mario sound bite while hes stomping his feet or whatever he decides to do after a sack

Errant Hothy
05-02-2006, 12:55 PM

Double True!!

ccdude730
05-02-2006, 12:55 PM
i bet that tiny texan symbol on the side of his helmet took a while

Janus3
05-02-2006, 02:36 PM

agreed, that one is awesome.

BattleRedRaider
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM

Excuse me, SMB has been called the greatest OF ITS TIME. Everyone has their opinions.

Errant Hothy
05-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Ownage over all other Mario players:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxLZzc9PGqw&search=super%20mario

SnakeOilTanker
05-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Maybe the getting coins sound effect after a sack

jerek
05-02-2006, 03:49 PM

Thank you. Someone else beat me to the Super Mario pun, and now there are just too many of them on here. But, I give my vote of affirmation for anyone who supports our newest draft pick. Mods, how about putting it in the bin? It would make me feel special, or something.

i bet that tiny texan symbol on the side of his helmet took a while

Actually no, about 2-3 min to find one on Google images and then another 2-3 of manuevering in Photoshop CS2. I have been using Photoshop for ... damn, like 9 years now. Long time, I am pretty proficient with it. I was going to doctor the 14 to an 18 and make it look like Peyton Manning, but decided to just post as is.

Oh, and I do occasionally get requests asking if people can use them. Of course, feel free to kipe anything I do and sport it yourself. If you have a request, let me know, I might be able to get with you on it and pull it off.

jerek
05-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Excuse me, SMB has been called the greatest OF ITS TIME. Everyone has their opinions.

Haha. Of course. Other favorites from that time include Metroid and SMB3.

BattleRedRaider
05-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Haha. Of course. Other favorites from that time include Metroid and SMB3.

Oh, SMB3. I had that game. Good times.

Just no images of Mario Williams in that frog suit, please.

kiwitexansfan
05-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Ownage over all other Mario players:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxLZzc9PGqw&search=super%20mario

That guy is awesome!! Someone invite him to the stadium!

HoustonFan
05-02-2006, 04:33 PM

I dunno. The 2 are equal in my opinion. I played the hell out of both games.

Janus3
05-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Thank you. Someone else beat me to the Super Mario pun, and now there are just too many of them on here. But, I give my vote of affirmation for anyone who supports our newest draft pick. Mods, how about putting it in the bin? It would make me feel special, or something.

Actually no, about 2-3 min to find one on Google images and then another 2-3 of manuevering in Photoshop CS2. I have been using Photoshop for ... damn, like 9 years now. Long time, I am pretty proficient with it. I was going to doctor the 14 to an 18 and make it look like Peyton Manning, but decided to just post as is.

Oh, and I do occasionally get requests asking if people can use them. Of course, feel free to kipe anything I do and sport it yourself. If you have a request, let me know, I might be able to get with you on it and pull it off.

add a 1up over mario's head. :)