PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me.. I dont understand something

Dime
05-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Why is it that a slew of teams go after 10-20 undrafted players.. and we dont. With as much need as we have, we need to find a few diamonds in the rough. Even if there isnt any, least we could cut them, but see whats is out there.

thunderkyss
05-01-2006, 01:35 PM
What needs do we have now??

TheOgre
05-01-2006, 02:05 PM
DB's.

texasguy346
05-01-2006, 02:25 PM
UDFA have a host of teams showing interest in signing them, and there is competition between the teams when they try to sign the top UDFAs. This is alot like FA in that the UDFA can decide 1) Which situation is a better fit for them and 2) Which team is willing to give you the best deal. Some sign right away, and others take time to think it over to find the best fit for them. I can't imagine too many of them would be eager to join a 2-14 team.

pittbull
05-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Our safeties are horrible, LB's a third receiver, and a new GM!

thunderkyss
05-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Our safeties are horrible, LB's a third receiver, and a new GM!

Sorry, but I like Earl...... CC..... hmmm.

LBs.... I think we have more than enough

third reciever.... didn't we sign a guy in the seventh?? two I think. Mathis, Armstrong, Walter........ we're pretty good there too........ unless you think we should put a Reggie Wayne or somebody there.

Specter
05-01-2006, 02:49 PM
UDFA have a host of teams showing interest in signing them, and there is competition between the teams when they try to sign the top UDFAs. This is alot like FA in that the UDFA can decide 1) Which situation is a better fit for them and 2) Which team is willing to give you the best deal. Some sign right away, and others take time to think it over to find the best fit for them. I can't imagine too many of them would be eager to join a 2-14 team.
well, one good point would be that they would get a chance to compete since the "talent" level would be lower.