PDA

View Full Version : MONARCH, where are you now?

HJam72
05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Have you become a Titans fan? I see that you haven't posted here in 5 days. Where is your poetic rhetoric? Have you changed your name? Surely not. Will you ever be back? What do you think? Bush or Williams? :rolleyes:

PS-I really would like to hear your opinion of the draft, despite knowing that some of it is obvious. You can't be happy with the Texans right now.

Tale Gator
05-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Just out of curiousity Hjam what do you think your new forum name here will be? :confused:

HJam72
05-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Just out of curiousity Hjam what do you think your new forum name here will be? :confused:

Hey, never said I was always right either. :)

Took me a while to find this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
I'm not betting anything (just wanted to make that clear), but I don't believe for one minute that Young is going to be a Texan. I do still think there could be a last minute Trade Down. Mainly though, I just hope they either take Bush or Trade Down--I don't want to spend the #1 on anything else, like an OT for example. Wouldn't mind having one at all, but not with the #1. That's all.

I really don't think I should have to change anything.

Isn't the moniker the NAME? Holy Cow, people.

HJam72
05-01-2006, 11:07 AM
After making that first post, I voted in the poll. That was probably stupid, but I never meant to actually bet on it and I think most people know that. I was like 62% sure that Bush would be it at that point.

If I have to change my name, I'll get over it though....and, no, I have no idea what it will be. Doesn't matter actually.

I still want to hear MONARCH spew some hatred in a nice poetic way, lol. :)

Double Barrel
05-01-2006, 11:20 AM
I wonder if 'MONARCH' was an alias. :hmmm:

chuckm
05-01-2006, 11:26 AM
he'll be back soon I'm sure ... of all the Vince-0-maniacs he's my favorite ....

Kaiser Toro
05-01-2006, 11:32 AM
I would venture to guess that Monarch is migrating currently taking a North by Northeast path. We have not seen the last of him, but his colorful commentary will be missed in the interim.

Double Barrel
05-01-2006, 11:35 AM
I have little doubt that our royal friend will return, as well. But this time, he'll be talking all kinds of Vince Young smack. Should be fun! :D

HJam72
05-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Anybody seen him on the Titans board? I know somebody here is both a Titans and Texans fan now (hard as that will be to stick with over time).

Mr. White
05-01-2006, 11:41 AM
I did a drive-by on the Titans board and no sign of His Regalness yet....
I refuse to open an account, so I couldn't search for him.

Hervoyel
05-01-2006, 12:12 PM
I wonder if 'MONARCH' was an alias. :hmmm:

That's my bet. I think he was another poster just using "Monarch" to play up his Vince Young man-crush. I cannot prove anything (and don't want to go through the trouble of trying because really, who cares) but his posting style reminded me a great deal of "Metropolitan Texan".

aj.
05-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Monarch is (was) Metropolitan Texan.. One in the same. How could you not recognize the UNIQUE style... I met him several years ago at a team function. I'm sure he will appreciate the concern expressed from posters here if/when he returns.

Can we nuke the term "man crush" off the face of the earth already? Talk about something that ran it's course weeks ago.

Hervoyel
05-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Nope, "man-crush" is here to stay.

With Lendale White coming to town two times a year I think "man-boobs" will be sticking around too.

axman40
05-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Nope, "man-crush" is here to stay.

Kind of like Dracula no matter how many times you drive a stake thru his heart , he will alawys come back!

:cool:

Hervoyel
05-01-2006, 02:16 PM
You're just saying that because you have a man-crush on Dracula axman.

Errant Hothy
05-01-2006, 02:22 PM
And you're just saying that because you have a man-crush on teh Wolfman. :D

Hervoyel
05-01-2006, 04:19 PM

Yeah ok, you got me.

Now for some reason I have this urge to go steal some lines from the Chuck Norris Random Fact Generator and change them to fit the Wolfman.

Then I get this queasy feeling. Maybe "man-crush" should go away for long, long while.

"man-boobs" stays as long as Lendale is playing for the Titans though.

Double Barrel
05-01-2006, 06:46 PM
MONARCH is not going to be happy when he returns to find his MIA thread turning into a "man crush" and "man boob" discussion! He will be royally p.o.'ed!!

:howdy: Agree with aj., the "man crush" thing has run it's course.

Wolf
05-01-2006, 08:57 PM
y'all leave me out of this! err do you Herv?
:hmmm:

Vinny
05-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Monarch is (was) Metropolitan Texan.. One in the same. How could you not recognize the UNIQUE style... I met him several years ago at a team function. I'm sure he will appreciate the concern expressed from posters here if/when he returns.

Can we nuke the term "man crush" off the face of the earth already? Talk about something that ran it's course weeks ago.bingo. He has a unique IP...as unique as he is. I'd rat him out in a heartbeat if he was cheesing us. I've exchanged some thoughts with him on the side myself...very nice guy.