PDA

View Full Version : Rodrique Wright injury

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
04-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Dolphins | Still undetermined if R. Wright will need surgery
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:32:31 -0700

Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban said DL Rodrique Wright (shoulder) was told by a doctor that he may need surgery. Saban added, "When we bring him in, we are going to examine him beyond what was done at the combine to determine the extent of his injury and make a determination then as to what the best procedure is. He can continue to play with this and we can do it later. I think if he continues to play with it, he is going to continue to do damage and eventually it is not going to repair correctly." It is not known how much time he would miss if he did have surgery, but Saban said there could be a point in time during the 2006 season where Wright would come back and play.

BradK10
04-30-2006, 09:58 PM

Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban said DL Rodrique Wright (shoulder) was told by a doctor that he may need surgery. Saban added, "When we bring him in, we are going to examine him beyond what was done at the combine to determine the extent of his injury and make a determination then as to what the best procedure is. He can continue to play with this and we can do it later. I think if he continues to play with it, he is going to continue to do damage and eventually it is not going to repair correctly." It is not known how much time he would miss if he did have surgery, but Saban said there could be a point in time during the 2006 season where Wright would come back and play.

oh those injury flags can kill you quick. my buddy was targeted as a 2-3 round guy, and was taken late in the 7th for an injury he didnt even know he had

He's started every year he's been in the league for the Niners

Errant Hothy
04-30-2006, 10:31 PM

And thus he find out why he fell faster then Bill Clinton's pants at an intern reunion.

BradK10
04-30-2006, 11:34 PM
I THOUGHT YOUR SIGNATURE WAS PRETTY HILARIOUS

Thanks, apparently it was needed

Hoth-Boy...you forgot to remind us to please tip our waitresses ;)

Errant Hothy
05-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Dolphins | R. Wright has torn rotator cuff
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:27:46 -0700

Joseph Duarte, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Miami Dolphins DL Rodrique Wright (shoulder) was informed Sunday, April 30, that he has a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder. He will be evaluated in Miami Thursday, May 4, and will likely need surgery in the next couple weeks. Head coach Nick Saban told Wright the condition would likely worsen if he did not have surgery, "but once it's fixed you'll be good as gold."

kffl

And please make sure to tip your waitress.

threetoedpete
05-01-2006, 09:52 PM

Sounds like that they bought a #2 pick in the '07 draft with a number seven pick in the '06 draft to me.
Wright goes under the knife. They IR him in August. Poof second round tallent
for a seventh round pick in '07. Prety dam smart.

texanfan2100
05-02-2006, 07:56 AM

They said on channel 26 last night that he sustained this injury during his JUNIOR year at UT. How about the geniuses at UT that couldn't see an injured shoulder for a year and a half? IT WAS A TORN ROTATOR CUFF!!! I don't think that's something that's difficult to miss on an X-ray or MRI. I would be really upset if I'm Wright.