PDA

View Full Version : I believe ...

Sarg01
04-30-2006, 09:29 PM
... that Reggie Bush IS a once-in-a-generation talent. Four years from now (barring a Ki-Janaesque injury) we will be talking about him as the best player in the NFL. The Texans will regret passing on him.

I also believe ...

... that we have had the most positive offseason in franchise history.

... that a 6-10 team underachieved last year and has gotten a WHOLE lot better.

... that we are already reaping the benefits of Kubiak: positive outlook and none of that passiveness that seemed to exude from Dom Caper's every move.

... that Mario Williams is a physical freak, and clearly the best DL in this draft.

... that he will be playing next to (or maybe two spots down from) the best DL from LAST year's draft. Just you wait and see what TJ can do now that he's actually supposed to do what he spent all those years learning how to do.

... that we probably have the youngest defense in the league, with 6 starters on their rookie contracts and 8(!!) less than 27 years old.

... that our offense isn't much older.

... that DeMeco Ryans will bust you up!

... that all that homeristic BS I was talking about our line being better even apart from the Flanagan signing is now actually true.

... that the Colts, Jags and Titans won't see what hit 'em.

And if all that weren't enough for you still to be a Texans' fan then here's one more thing that I believe ...

... Reggie Bush is playing in the NFC, baby!

Grid
04-30-2006, 09:43 PM
Good post :)

TheRealJoker
04-30-2006, 09:46 PM
:texflag:

NederlandTexan
04-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Very well put!:ok:

Brandon420tx
04-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Someone said it earlier, so I guess I'll quote them, "I'm giddy" about this year.:yahoo:

TexanBacker93
04-30-2006, 10:25 PM
... that Reggie Bush IS a once-in-a-generation talent. Four years from now (barring a Ki-Janaesque injury) we will be talking about him as the best player in the NFL. The Texans will regret passing on him.

The only way they regret it is if they don't turn things around and start being one of the elite teams while Bush goes on to turn NO into that very thing.

Knowing the Houston media I can just see the post conference after the 2007 Super Bowl when Kubiak takes the podium.... (2 years might be quick, but in today's NFL it can happen.)

John McClain, Richard Justice, or even Rich Lord - "Coach, great win over the Cowboys today. Do you regret spitting in the face of your fan base when you passed up Vince Young and Reggie Bush for Mario Williams?"

It'll happen. Just you wait.