PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get some more posts about not picking Bush

TheManTheMyth
04-30-2006, 05:26 PM
I am sure their are more people out there that want to post something about how the texans have made a monumental mistake, bush is the greatest player of all time, or how he would have scored 25 touchdowns this year, and how he would have sold more tickets(the texans have already sold enough tickets so they are not worried). lets get more posts saying the exact same thing. Come on I know we can. We need a list of the people that are no longer texans fans so when the texans win some games this year they will not be allowed in the stadium or be able to purchase any texans merchandise.

TexansLucky13
04-30-2006, 05:32 PM
I am sure their are more people out there that want to post something about how the texans have made a monumental mistake, bush is the greatest player of all time, or how he would have scored 25 touchdowns this year, and how he would have sold more tickets(the texans have already sold enough tickets so they are not worried). lets get more posts saying the exact same thing. Come on I know we can. We need a list of the people that are no longer texans fans so when the texans win some games this year they will not be allowed in the stadium or be able to purchase any texans merchandise.

Stop being idiotic. No one player is worth all of this bullcrap. Who cares if we lost Bush? We already have an awesome running game. With Mario, we can now apply pressure on Manning and Vince Young (in the future). Kubiak wants to build a team. You need to go take a rest and sip on some koolaid or something. No one player is worth not being a Texans fan anymore. Besides, Bush has gone to the NFC. That's GOOD for us. We will only have to see him at the Super Bowl :redtowel: , and every 4 years.

TheManTheMyth
04-30-2006, 05:33 PM
that is the thing abou typing, it is hard to pick up sarcasm

TexansLucky13
04-30-2006, 05:38 PM
that is the thing abou typing, it is hard to pick up sarcasm

Sometimes :rolleyes:

I'm just ticked off at some of these people.

CoastalTexan
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Wait a couple days, RB and VY homers will leave. I dont think Super Mario has too many die hard homers. Next week we can talk Texans football.

Snapple
04-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Maybe the pro-Bush people are equally ticked off that people keep asserting that every guy we pick up is awesome for no reason.

Bobo
04-30-2006, 06:18 PM

This is pretty silly. There is a list a mile long of can't-miss RBs who have bombed out. This garbage about 25 TDs a year is hooey -- those kinds of stats will only happen if you have a good defense that creates turnovers. With Mario Williams on the team, Dominick Davis will only get better. I would much rather have Dom Davis and Mario Williams than Davis and Bush. That's like having a strong bicep muscle but everywhere else on your body is atrophied.

customdano
04-30-2006, 07:02 PM
No complaints about not picking Bush here. I'd like to cancel my Bush jersey order though. Great picks..... suggest any one not happy vent,scream,take a walk, smoke a cig (even if you dont smoke) , but get over it. We have a great team comming on the field this year. Hate to see all the extra players leave June 1st........................Go Texans

houstonhurricane
04-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Stop being idiotic. No one player is worth all of this bullcrap. Who cares if we lost Bush? We already have an awesome running game. With Mario, we can now apply pressure on Manning and Vince Young (in the future). Kubiak wants to build a team. You need to go take a rest and sip on some koolaid or something. No one player is worth not being a Texans fan anymore. Besides, Bush has gone to the NFC. That's GOOD for us. We will only have to see him at the Super Bowl :redtowel: , and every 4 years.

Shouldn't you let Mario prove himself on the field first? I mean, you guys b!tch like little schoolgirls at posters who wanted Bush because you don't think he was "all that." However, Mario has yet to prove himself either...let's meet here at the end of next season and compare notes. Let these kids earn our awe first.

customdano
04-30-2006, 07:23 PM
I dont think Mario Has to prove it by himself he is going to have a lot of help most of which probably wasn't even on our team last year, Good draft it will be good to see a team on the field instead of a few players.

Vinny
04-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Wait a couple days, RB and VY homers will leave. I dont think Super Mario has too many die hard homers. Next week we can talk Texans football.Im not going anywhere.:ok:

aj.
04-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Now that Mario is a Texan he has my full support. And now that Vince is a Titan, and as much as I enjoyed watching the guy in HS and NCAA, he's now the enemy and must be defeated.

whiskeyrbl
04-30-2006, 07:57 PM
I agree with ya AJ.I think we have done vey well in FA and the draft. Not only are the guys we picked up ballers they are also football smart,and versatile.I think the doubters will be surprised at the product that hits the field this year. I don't think we will make the playoffs this year but don't think we are to far off.I'm lookin for our FO to get a DB after june 1 since we didn't pick one. Oughta be fun to watch!!!!!!!:drool:

TexansLucky13
04-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Shouldn't you let Mario prove himself on the field first? I mean, you guys b!tch like little schoolgirls at posters who wanted Bush because you don't think he was "all that." However, Mario has yet to prove himself either...let's meet here at the end of next season and compare notes. Let these kids earn our awe first.

I was voting for Reggie all along. Neither of them are proven in the NFL so a debate right now would be rather pointless, certainly after the draft. I wanted Reggie... but I trust Kubiak. He seems a bit, unorthodox. But what other coach can you think of that is the same way? Belichick. And look where he is at.... bound to be up there with Lombardi in the Hall of Fame. When Kubiak and Belichick look at their teams, they won't let individual talent cloud their judgement. Belichick let Givens, McGinest and Vinatieri go this off-season.... mostly because they are under big salary restraints. But that team will not suffer... because he knows what he is doing. Same with Kubes.

But we will not know until next season if any of this will produce a winning season.

houstonhurricane
04-30-2006, 09:18 PM
I was voting for Reggie all along. Neither of them are proven in the NFL so a debate right now would be rather pointless, certainly after the draft. I wanted Reggie... but I trust Kubiak. He seems a bit, unorthodox. But what other coach can you think of that is the same way? Belichick. And look where he is at.... bound to be up there with Lombardi in the Hall of Fame. When Kubiak and Belichick look at their teams, they won't let individual talent cloud their judgement. Belichick let Givens, McGinest and Vinatieri go this off-season.... mostly because they are under big salary restraints. But that team will not suffer... because he knows what he is doing. Same with Kubes.

But we will not know until next season if any of this will produce a winning season.

That is exactly my point. You have to trust Kubes. However, to judge the value of Mario or RB right now is way too premature.