PDA

View Full Version : Didn't the Pats have interste in Peek?

TexansNeedRBin05
04-29-2006, 09:36 PM
I thought I heard something about that? There weak at OLB (they only have Colvin.) We have Peek and Babin...they have 2 picks in the 4th round (106 and 118.) Could there possibly be one or both of them for one of those picks OR maybe Buchannon (for a 4th or 5th string CB and a good returner?) and those 2 for one of there FS or CB (since there loaded.) Kind of intersting they didn't pick an OLB and maybe Billeck thinks he can coach up Babin and/or Peek. Payne could be in the equation somewhere since he's more valueable to a 3-4 team.

Any thoughts?

wenskek
04-29-2006, 09:55 PM
with demeco and mario, i am kind of curious myself to see what happens to babin and peek.

TexansNeedRBin05
04-29-2006, 09:59 PM
And I was thinking...Jonthan Scott would be a good pick, Kid from Texas projected to go higher than the 4th at first (I think he was a 1st rounder at one time.) But of course are DB's suck...if we got another pick we could take Scott and then get a FS with that other pick. IF Buchannon could be halfway decent we could have a set team.

TheRealJoker
04-29-2006, 10:16 PM
With the additions of Demeco, Mario, and earlier in fa Kulu...

I have a hard time believing that both Babin and Peek will be a Texan next season.

WILLIEG
04-29-2006, 10:44 PM
I think that J. Scott would be a great addition if we could get an extra pick in the fourth. Actually I think we should go ahead and pick him up anyways. I don't see how he slipped this far. That's why I truly believe there are going to be some teams willing to move down to the #98 spot. And I really hope we can package Babin and Peek for some extra picks in the fourth with the NE.