PDA

View Full Version : A Message for Bryon Leftwich, Peyton Manning, and Vince Young....

TexansNeedRBin05
04-29-2006, 09:01 PM
WELCOME TO MARIO CART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redtowel: PREPARE TO BE ON THE GROUND! :pigfly:

Dolby
04-29-2006, 09:04 PM
VAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

http://www.mycypress.net/mariosbro.gif

Fldvldog
04-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Yes, Mario will be a great player, but I don't think Byron has anything to worry about.

Mario, meet Khalif Barnes.

TheRealJoker
04-29-2006, 09:10 PM
The same Khalif Barnes we could've drafted had we not traded that second rounder (and 3rd) for Phillip Buchanon?

D-Rob23
04-29-2006, 09:12 PM
:yahoo:

http://www.redandwhitefromstate.com/images/articles/20051126135536674_1.jpg

Fldvldog
04-29-2006, 09:15 PM
The same Khalif Barnes we could've drafted had we not traded that second rounder (and 3rd) for Phillip Buchanon?

Unfortunately, on you all's part...yes. He is the anchor on our O-line.

Bongo59
04-29-2006, 09:37 PM
last time i checked a 4.73 can catch a 4.55 VY.....................and the sad part is you all know it......................Bud has got to be loving this.

keyfro
04-29-2006, 09:43 PM
all i'm going to say is that i believe the real message was sent to jacksonville but not with mario williams...the message was sent with charles spencer...we now have a guard who can stand up to marcus stroud and john henderson and not be pushed to the side...352lbs baby...push that big man around

TexansNeedRBin05
04-29-2006, 09:44 PM
all i'm going to say is that i believe the real message was sent to jacksonville but not with mario williams...the message was sent with charles spencer...we now have a guard who can stand up to marcus stroud and john henderson and not be pushed to the side...352lbs baby...push that big man around

Idk I think Mario can put Leftwich fata** on the ground...since sucked last year I miss all the make fun of Leftwich posts! :yahoo:

wenskek
04-29-2006, 09:45 PM
i already envision super mario eating byron, peyton, and billy alive next year, the more i think about it the more i like this pick, i am much happier with this pick than a reggie or vy pick, and this was the best pick for the team.

texanskan
04-29-2006, 09:52 PM
last time i checked a 4.73 can catch a 4.55 VY.....................and the sad part is you all know it......................Bud has got to be loving this.

Bingo!

Fldvldog
04-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Stroud, Henderson meet Winston and Spencer.

No more sack on Carr this year.

Well, when you guys took Ryans, with Justice still on board, I thought the Texans FO was insane. Nice pickups in the third, though. And as I have mentioned on the Jags MB, as much as I don't want to admit it, the Texans had a very good day 1. I thought it would be a monumental collapse when you guys passed on Reggie Bush (which I still think is a bad move). But, at least the texans have somewhat of an identity on defense.

As for Winston and Spencer, I;'m sure our twin tower vets will be taking the rooks to school next season, due to lack of experience. :yahoo:

Kaiser Toro
04-29-2006, 10:58 PM
The South shall get Dirty again. The Dirty South D don't surf.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
04-29-2006, 11:08 PM

4.66 to be exact.

Last time I checked, football isn't a 40 yd dash in shorts. If that were the case, Michael Vick would be the greatest QB to ever play.

Brandon420tx
04-29-2006, 11:09 PM
Well, when you guys took Ryans, with Justice still on board, I thought the Texans FO was insane. Nice pickups in the third, though. And as I have mentioned on the Jags MB, as much as I don't want to admit it, the Texans had a very good day 1. I thought it would be a monumental collapse when you guys passed on Reggie Bush (which I still think is a bad move). But, at least the texans have somewhat of an identity on defense.

As for Winston and Spencer, I;'m sure our twin tower vets will be taking the rooks to school next season, due to lack of experience. :yahoo:

I'm looking forward to our division games. Out of all our rivalries, Jax is my favorate. I wish you guys luck, and this will be fun.