PDA

View Full Version : June 1st

thunderkyss
04-29-2006, 07:35 PM
We've made it through FA..... our best ever.

we've made it through the first day of the NFL draft..... 2 defensive playmakers........ 2 OL.......... wow

I've been impressed.... sure I didn't follow line by line, but things are starting to add up....... I'm starting to see the big picture.

I see some follks starting to panic a bit, but I want to reming everyone..... FA isn't over....... there will be more cuts after June 1st.... We'll make some, we'll pick some up....

I have no doubt Kubiak is going to put a comptetive team on the field, offensively, and defensively......

I tell you guys........ I'm really really excited.

1337texanfan
04-29-2006, 08:35 PM
i am trying to look forward to the coming season. i wanted RB, but if this will make our team more complete then so be it. GK is the man at the helm, i just he will lead us all to the promised land.

mancunian
04-30-2006, 09:27 AM
We've made it through FA..... our best ever.

we've made it through the first day of the NFL draft..... 2 defensive playmakers........ 2 OL.......... wow

I've been impressed.... sure I didn't follow line by line, but things are starting to add up....... I'm starting to see the big picture.

I see some follks starting to panic a bit, but I want to reming everyone..... FA isn't over....... there will be more cuts after June 1st.... We'll make some, we'll pick some up....

I have no doubt Kubiak is going to put a comptetive team on the field, offensively, and defensively......

I tell you guys........ I'm really really excited.

I reckon we'll re-sign Wells and lets see what happens with Todd Wade.