PDA

View Full Version : Question about draft?

Superstar
04-27-2006, 12:06 AM
:confused: I have been thinking about this but is it possible to sign both Williams and Bush to be our draft picks? What I am saying is what if we sign williams to a contract before and use that for our number six pick and draft reggie bush as our number one pick? Is that possible or just me dreaming?

:twocents:

gwallaia
04-27-2006, 12:15 AM
:Tumblewee Wha... #6 pick?

This sounds very much like a dream.

Mike Kerns
04-27-2006, 12:15 AM
:confused: I have been thinking about this but is it possible to sign both Williams and Bush to be our draft picks? What I am saying is what if we sign williams to a contract before and use that for our number six pick and draft reggie bush as our number one pick? Is that possible or just me dreaming?

If I am understanding what you are saying, then YES, you are dreaming...Since we do not have the 6th pick....:confused:
If I misunderstood, then I apologize.

dhaNim
04-27-2006, 12:21 AM

eventhough you are way off, lets just hypothetically say this is true. if we had the 6th pick or any other as well as the #1 pick. per NFL rules only the team with the #1 pick can negotiate a contract with prospects (for that pick).

Texas
04-27-2006, 12:30 AM
This isnt a dream..It could happen when:pigfly: