PDA

View Full Version : looks like i'm going to be a titan fan agian

tazman78
04-26-2006, 12:01 AM
channel 13 said that the texans were going to take bush. and that bud adams would take young just to piss houston off that would work if you think about it that means every time we play the titans we will lose. and i geuss ill be there in the two blue 10 jersey. to yell go titans go what it seems to me is that the texans like geting players that made them selfs look good buy playing agaist bad defenses (carr and bush) if bush would have played in the big 12 or any other confrence then he would have not won the heisman.nor would he be pick in even the 3rd round car has not done anything to impress me at all and bush will be going up against defenses that will shut him down and as all of you guys and girls on here are saying we need an offense well putting bush in this big of an mess is just going to get him hurt and piss us all off so i think i'll save all the heart acke and just keep rooting for the steelers first and where ever vince goes we need to look at the facts how many times did bush win a game all by him self agaist a good offense and then look and see how many vince did. its the play offs and we are playing a playoff game to go to the super bowl its 4 th down and 35 yards to the inzone with 14 seconds to go who would you rather have young or bush i say young he hasnt been stoped yet bush was by an tried texas defense young just gets it done thats who i want to be chearing for on the cold sunday bush was stopped by norte dame and texas the worse defense in the nfl is better than both

texan279
04-26-2006, 12:03 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya...

Grid
04-26-2006, 12:05 AM
what Texan279 said :).

Not much of a loss really.. you werent ever a Texan fan.

swtbound07
04-26-2006, 12:06 AM
and aloha means goodbye

infantrycak
04-26-2006, 12:06 AM
Not big on the whole true fan, non-true fan thing, BUT one rule that does seem reasonable IMO is if you switch allegiance to another team because a player who was never on your "original" team goes there--you never were much of a fan of the original team. Throw a hissy, be mad, tell everyone how stupid they are but spare me the I am taking my ball and leaving rant.

Wow, can't believe I made it out of here without a Wonderlic joke.

Welcome to the MB for however brief a stay you have.

Mike Kerns
04-26-2006, 12:08 AM
How many times we heard this since January 5th?

You will not be missed.

powerfuldragon
04-26-2006, 12:11 AM
Where do i begin. Should i start with the fact that you don't know the correct term for the End Zone? Or the fact that your entire post has a total of three punctuations (not including the parentheses)?

Either way, your logic is flawed. Bush is good, Young is good. Bush will be more usefull right off the bat, however since he won't have quite as much to learn as Young.

D-ReK
channel 13 said that the texans were going to take bush. and that bud adams would take young just to piss houston off that would work if you think about it that means every time we play the titans we will lose. and i geuss ill be there in the two blue 10 jersey. tell go titans what it seems to me is that the texans like geting players that made them selfs look good buy playing agaist bad defenses (carr and bush) if bush would have played in the big 12 or any other confrence then he would have not won the heisman.nor would he be pick in even the 3rd round car has not done anything to impress me at all and bush will be going up against defenses that will shut him down and as all of you guys and girls on here are saying we need an offense well putting bush in this big of an mess is just going to get him hurt and piss us all off so i think i'll save all the heart acke and just keep rooting for the steelers first and where ever vince goes we need to look at the facts how many times did bush win a game all by him self and then look and see how many vince did its the play offs and we are playing a playoff game to go to the super bowl its 4 th down and 35 yards to the inzone with 14 seconds to go who would you rather have young or bush i say young he hasnt been stoped yet bush was by an tried texas defense young just gets it done thats who i want to be chearing for on the cold sunday bush was stopped by norte dame and texas the worse defense in the nfl is better than both

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, good post...

Figured I'd try something a little different here...

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
This is your 2nd post? It's like you were never here. :)

FirstTexansFan
04-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Is it just me, or do all these guys (15 total) spell very badly? Must be that wonderful tu education...:)

powerfuldragon
04-26-2006, 12:16 AM
i don't think it has anythign to do with that fine establishment. i think it has to do with the amount of white out he's inhaled.

Texizgreat
04-26-2006, 12:34 AM
http://www.flickeringmoon.net/troll.jpg

Please dont feed

powerfuldragon
04-26-2006, 12:37 AM
http://www.flickeringmoon.net/troll.jpg

Please dont feed

only difference is, your troll is educated.

Texans34Life
04-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Never knew ya. Get lost, traitor.

tazman78
04-26-2006, 12:42 AM
i was a true oilers fan and i did become a texans fan after they were started but each year i get let down and i don't see this changing with bush. most of all you gus are snot nose kids and don't know what a ture fan is if you were ture fans of houston you would be titan fans. and how is bush going to help faster if he can't even get by the linebackers and why would i want some one on my team if they can't even follow the rules and if you think bush will help us fast then yall are the one sniffing glue or white out like he didnt know that his parents knew they were doing something wrong they sure did move out really fast

powerfuldragon
04-26-2006, 12:51 AM
most of all you gus are snot nose kids and don't know what a ture fan is if you were ture fans of houston you would be titan fans.

that's blasphemy around here.

swtbound07
04-26-2006, 12:52 AM
i was a true oilers fan and i did become a texans fan after they were started but each year i get let down and i don't see this changing with bush. most of all you gus are snot nose kids and don't know what a ture fan is if you were ture fans of houston you would be titan fans. and how is bush going to help faster if he can't even get by the linebackers and why would i want some one on my team if they can't even follow the rules and if you think bush will help us fast then yall are the one sniffing glue or white out like he didnt know that his parents knew they were doing something wrong they sure did move out really fast

Dear diary...today i ran across the most grammatically incorrect post in the history of this message board. I wish i was a moderator so i could insert some punctuation.

champ1234
04-26-2006, 12:52 AM

I have to ask "Have you been drinking?" Your speech is slurred...you don't finish complete thoughts...what's up, man?

A true Houston fan would be a Titans fan, huh. I can't say that I follow that. Many of the old Oilers aren't even associated with the modern day Titans, so you can't be sticking with them b/c of the players, so why? Are you a fan of an owner who jacks YOUR team from YOUR city? I love the HOUSTON TEXANS, MY team. And a true fan realizes that an expansion team can take time to develop. You obviously never truly have been a Texans fan, so please don't say that you were. You were a Titans fan that watched several Texans games to see if you wanted to jump ship, again.

ledzeppelin229
04-26-2006, 12:54 AM
I think inhaling whiteout only negatively effects your brain if you have one.

D-ReK
04-26-2006, 01:10 AM
most of all you gus are snot nose kids and don't know what a ture fan is if you were ture fans of houston you would be titan fans

I, personally, do not know what a "ture" fan is...Could you please explain that one to me?

Texans86
04-26-2006, 01:18 AM
I have to ask "Have you been drinking?" Your speech is slurred...you don't finish complete thoughts...what's up, man?

A true Houston fan would be a Titans fan, huh. I can't say that I follow that. Many of the old Oilers aren't even associated with the modern day Titans, so you can't be sticking with them b/c of the players, so why? Are you a fan of an owner who jacks YOUR team from YOUR city? I love the HOUSTON TEXANS, MY team. And a true fan realizes that an expansion team can take time to develop. You obviously never truly have been a Texans fan, so please don't say that you were. You were a Titans fan that watched several Texans games to see if you wanted to jump ship, again.

I think the only player that is still associated with the Houston Oilers is Steve McNair. Bye Bye Oilers.

Hookem Horns
04-26-2006, 01:26 AM
channel 13 said that the texans were going to take bush. and that bud adams would take young just to piss houston off that would work if you think about it that means every time we play the titans we will lose. and i geuss ill be there in the two blue 10 jersey. to yell go titans go what it seems to me is that the texans like geting players that made them selfs look good buy playing agaist bad defenses (carr and bush) if bush would have played in the big 12 or any other confrence then he would have not won the heisman.nor would he be pick in even the 3rd round car has not done anything to impress me at all and bush will be going up against defenses that will shut him down and as all of you guys and girls on here are saying we need an offense well putting bush in this big of an mess is just going to get him hurt and piss us all off so i think i'll save all the heart acke and just keep rooting for the steelers first and where ever vince goes we need to look at the facts how many times did bush win a game all by him self agaist a good offense and then look and see how many vince did. its the play offs and we are playing a playoff game to go to the super bowl its 4 th down and 35 yards to the inzone with 14 seconds to go who would you rather have young or bush i say young he hasnt been stoped yet bush was by an tried texas defense young just gets it done thats who i want to be chearing for on the cold sunday bush was stopped by norte dame and texas the worse defense in the nfl is better than both

Now I know why there are so many VY and UT bashers on this board because of stupid posts like this. Dude, you should have never stopped being a Titans fan, your education level fits right in with the trailor park clans of Tennessee.

BTW, I am a VY supporter because I personally think he would do a better job than that other guy we have "leading" the team. However I have accepted the fact that we are going to have to sit through another season or 2 with him before the Texans admit they have a problem at QB (by the way I am open to being wrong and hope I am). Once VY puts on a Titans uniform I will have to "hate" him like I do everyone else that puts on Bud Duds.

Ckw
04-26-2006, 01:31 AM

What you have said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response did you say anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

SAMURAITEXAN
04-26-2006, 02:18 AM
To me, team comes first! I`m Texans fan.:fans:

whiskeyrbl
04-26-2006, 04:31 AM
Yeah what all of you said. Adios Titan Troll.

thunderkyss
04-26-2006, 07:15 AM
channel 13 said that the texans were going to take bush. and that bud adams would take young just to piss houston off that would work if you think about it that means every time we play the titans we will lose. and i geuss ill be there in the two blue 10 jersey. channel 13 said it?? well that does it..... never mind that everyone has been saying it for like 5 months, if channel 13 says it, then I have no choice but to conform. to yell go titans go what it seems to me is that the texans like geting players that made them selfs look good buy playing agaist bad defenses (carr and bush) if bush would have played in the big 12 or any other confrence then he would have not won the heisman.nor would he be pick in even the 3rd round IMHO, if said player did the things needed to be done, to go to the Big 12, or any of the highly regarded programs, then that shouldn't count against him. Surely he went to USC, because in the football world, they rank as high, or higher than UT, Notre Dame, Florida State, and the like....... and it's close to home. If D'angelo, or Moroney, or Addai could have gotten(is that a word) to play at USC, I'm sure they would have jumped at the chance.... car has not done anything to impress me at all and bush will be going up against defenses that will shut him down and as all of you guys and girls on here are saying we need an offense Line well putting bush in this big of an mess is just going to get him hurt and piss us all off so i think i'll save all the heart acke and just keep rooting for the steelers first and where ever vince goes Steelers First?? WTF we need to look at the facts how many times did bush win a game all by him self agaist a good offense and then look and see how many vince did. its the play offs and we are playing a playoff game to go to the super bowl its 4 th down and 35 yards to the inzone with 14 seconds to go who would you rather have young or bush i say young he hasnt been stoped yet bush was by an tried texas defense young just gets it done thats who i want to be chearing for on the cold sunday bush was stopped by norte dame and texas the worse defense in the nfl is better than both
4th & 35, 16 seconds to go.......... who got us in this situation to begin with?? the runnnig back, or the QB??

I can understand you being upset...... I can understand people being player fans, more so than team fans....... especially since Free Agency. & trust me, I feel your pain.

I don't understand what certain members of this board expect folks to do, when they are upset with moves the team make..... If you want to make a statement... I do agree, that if you change from rooting for the Texans to rooting for the Titans from the comfort of your living room, that the Houston Texans probably won't notice....

You can't not buy your season tickets...... this board doesn't think that is an effective, or even reasonable, method to display your frustration....

You can't boo....... well you can, but it has to be carefully directed to the coaching staff..... in no way, can it be misconstrued as if you were booing the quarterback(it might hurt his feelings), or the establishment....

You can't throw things at the QBs wife..... I agree with this one.... but they are severely limiting our options at this point, and, well, sometimes you have got to be a little creative.... still not saying anyone should ever throw anything at the QBs wife........ the OGs...... the OTs.... throw stuff at their families, but not the QBs.... he's been through enough already.

And what ever you do..... do not post on a message board how you feel..... especially not this one..... this message board is only for you to express your good intentions, opinions, and thoughts about the Houston Texans.

mancunian
04-26-2006, 07:20 AM
see ya ....wouldn't be ya!....not that I'm 12 anymore

Blake
04-26-2006, 07:30 AM
I, personally, do not know what a "ture" fan is...Could you please explain that one to me?

Ture, to be oblivious to the facts, and blindly follow random teams because channel 13 said so. Ture.

HJam72
04-26-2006, 08:16 AM

Chanul thurteen iz problie rite weer guna take bush butt u gott tu reulize that vins iz ovurrated in this state and ezpeshuly in thee sitey of yuston r u reely a ture fan of this teem? i donte theenk zo i theenk ur a ture fan of whuevur won the supper bowel thee yeer before and the onlee time u ever even ruted for thee titans wuz when they was goin to the supper bowel ubowt the bad deefince thang the rosey bowel wuz an exampul of that beecuz usc's deefince iz nowher neer az guud az texus'

bi thee waye u need to yuse mor puncshuashion :ok:

infantrycak
04-26-2006, 08:20 AM
This thread has outlived any useful life it started with.

gwallaia
04-26-2006, 08:28 AM
I was really enjoying this thread.:crying: