PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so where do we stand.

O.G.
04-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Happy Belate Easter to everyone. With that being said, what all have I missed? I'm hearing conflicting reports on alot info involving what we are going to do with the pic. NFL access said we are in negotiations with the DE from NC. I know I haven't been in the loop so someone bring me up to speed.

Sarg01
04-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Happy Belate Easter to everyone. With that being said, what all have I missed? I'm hearing conflicting reports on alot info involving what we are going to do with the pic. NFL access said we are in negotiations with the DE from NC. I know I haven't been in the loop so someone bring me up to speed.

The Vince and Reggie camps got together and decided that they didn't want to settle for merely overhyping outstanding players and decided to support Jay Cutler. The trade down camp got on board after everyone agreed to put him in at left tackle.

Seriously, though, the Mario thing is just an attempt to keep Bush's agent honest in his money demands. We just might take him, but only if Segal (Bush's agent) refuses to compromise.

threetoedpete
04-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Tonight Adam Seftner of NFL Direct Access, has reported tonight that varied league scoures , Rb's folks, high folks in various ( read multipul, my words) franchises are saying it is their best guess, it looks as though the Texans are targeting Mario Williams.

And all Hell broke loose lol. :stirpot:

Sarg01
04-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Cass has always been good with the smoke screens. Not sure who we're trying to scare though. I haven't heard anything about a top 5 drafting team in love with Mario.

The Saints wouldn't flip us for him. They're not that dumb. Surely they aren't. Right? Right??

kiwitexansfan
04-17-2006, 09:24 PM
There are threads about this in the draft forum if you want more opinions.

Bearfan Blue and Orange
04-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Looking at a few mock drafts, they have Saints taking Williams with the #2 pick overall

Texas
04-18-2006, 06:56 PM
I'd like mario and bush...It really depends if we want a star on offense or defense. Either way we win.

2 CENTS
04-18-2006, 08:18 PM
ESPN just had a Draft Special on. At the end of the show Mort said the Jets worked out Lienhart and while there also worked out Bush. Now there is speculation that they might try and trade up to get BUSH!! I don't know what they would have to offer or if they have more than 1 first round pick? I think we need more than 1 player so any pick in the Elite 8 and extra picks work for me!