PDA

View Full Version : What about Travis Johnson?

Big78
04-10-2006, 01:13 PM
We spent or first round pick on him last year, but now i hear it looks like Weaver and Peek are the the projected starters. Was this guy a complete bust or am i just misinformed with my info? I mean he seemed like when he was in he didnt do too bad, and how good could he really have done in that thing they called a defence last year? I was just wonering if another first rounder had gone to waste or if there was still hope for a return on our investment like we had thought when we drafted him.

horn_omatic
04-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Actually, switching to a 4-3 should make Travis better. When he was at Florida St. he was a gap shooting tackle. He never was suited to play defensive end. He is not a read and react guy, more of a attacker who shoots forward off the snap. I think the switch back to tackle will be a good move for our d-line.

RiotCommander
He did seem more suited to the 4-3, but he has been underwhelming thus far. However, I would like to say that for linemen sometimes it takes a few years to develope into a stud. So lets not give up on him yet.

infantrycak
He is a 4-3 DT (which in a 3-4 often are used for all three DL spots) not a 4-3 DE. He will be in a DT rotation with Smith and Payne.

SnakeOilTanker
04-10-2006, 01:24 PM
and we can only hope he continues on Classic Now lol

Doom Capers
04-10-2006, 01:32 PM
One or two years from now, I am betting TJ will be a really good DT, and very dominating.

kingh99
04-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Seems like a poor pick from where I sit.

jacquescas
04-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Seems like a poor pick from where I sit.

maybe you should change ur seat. IT was a bad pick for the 3-4 but he is the ideal 4-3 DT. which is what we switched to. If he doesn't start he will back up Payne and Robaire giving us a strong rotation.

F-minus67
04-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Isn't he like 3rd in the history of Florida St in tackles for lose?

phantom17
04-10-2006, 02:33 PM
We need to give him time. Remember, he's really best suited for the 4-3D, not the 3-4, plus he was a rookie last season. And the Texans got a high 3rd round draft pick for him this year:redtowel: . They say it takes 2-3 yrs for DT to get comfortable.:twocents:

Doom Capers
04-10-2006, 02:44 PM
We need to give him time. Remember, he's really best suited for the 4-3D, not the 3-4, plus he was a rookie last season. And the Texans got a high 3rd round draft pick for him this year:redtowel: . They say it takes 2-3 yrs for DT to get comfortable.:twocents:

I agree. This is the NFL, it takes time to adjust.

jerek
04-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Out of curiousity what makes everyone think he will be so good? Obviously we have seen limited reps from the guy and he was only a rookie last year, so you can play the "I have feeling" card if that's all it comes down to. I have read several "he will be good(s)" but with little or nothing to clarify.

My intel says he is lazy, out of shape, and not particularly good at much of anything, and when I watched him at FSU he took entire series off and was as much of a non factor in college as he is now. I am pretty sure our division rivals laughed at us when that is what we conjured up for our first round pick last year, especially at the expense of Derrick Johnson.

But okay, I will discount that ... serious question for those of you pro-TJ people. I would be seriously interested to know why these high opinions of him. Your turn.

phantom17
04-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Out of curiousity what makes everyone think he will be so good? Obviously we have seen limited reps from the guy and he was only a rookie last year, so you can play the "I have feeling" card if that's all it comes down to. I have read several "he will be good(s)" but with little or nothing to clarify.

My intel says he is lazy, out of shape, and not particularly good at much of anything, and when I watched him at FSU he took entire series off and was as much of a non factor in college as he is now. I am pretty sure our division rivals laughed at us when that is what we conjured up for our first round pick last year, especially at the expense of Derrick Johnson.

But okay, I will discount that ... serious question for those of you pro-TJ people. I would be seriously interested to know why these high opinions of him. Your turn.

I'm a pro Texans fan, but I'm also optimistic about most of the players on the team. I was also bummed about not getting DJ, but what is done is done. It's ironic now cuz the TEXANS are signing these other LBs. But we have TJ & I'm sure Koach Kubes will get after him if he becomes lazy or unproductive.:) I'm hoping with a new Staff will motivate him.
:twocents:

Texansbacker
04-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Like jerek said, not too much to judge him on from last year as he did not get too much playing time but he did have 8 tackles in the last game.

His resume looks pretty good to me and I am anxious to see what he can do.

Some of TJ's accomplishments from his bio on the official site of the Houston Texans:

"Considered the top defensive line prospect in the country following his senior season…known for his versatility after playing all three interior line positions in college…started 21 of 51 games…totaled 175 career tackles with four fumble recoveries, 43.5 tackles for loss, 10 sacks and 31 quarterback pressures…finished third in Florida St. history in tackles for loss…invited to Senior Bowl following the 2004 season…was one of five Seminoles who hail from California...earned All-American honors in 2004 from The NFL Draft Report and ESPN…started all 12 games at left defensive tackle and was an all-ACC first-team choice after recording 50 tackles with 2.5 sacks, 18 tackles for loss and 12 quarterback pressures…only Alonzo Jackson (18.5 in 2002) and Darnell Dockett (22 in 2001) had more tackles for loss in a season for the Seminoles…caused and recovered one fumble, and deflected three passes…named as a defensive captain on a unit that allowed only 69.0 rushing yards per game during the regular season, which led the nation..."

Carr Bombed
04-10-2006, 03:22 PM
He was never a 3-4 lineman, just another example of Capers plugging players into roles they don't fit.

He is a classic 4-3 interior lineman, thats why fans are optimistic about him next year.

People knock us trading down and getting him, but now that we run a 4-3 its not a bad pick.

We don't run a 3-4 anymore, in the 4-3 the front four is very important

Payne is getting older and has had injuries, we needed a 4-3 DT, now we already have one.

Johnson was the wrong pick for Capers, but he was the right pick for this team, now that we run a 4-3

mexican_texan
04-10-2006, 04:00 PM
He was never a 3-4 lineman, just another example of Capers plugging players into roles they don't fit.

He is a classic 4-3 interior lineman, thats why fans are optimistic about him next year.

People knock us trading down and getting him, but now that we run a 4-3 its not a bad pick.

Payne is getting older and has had injuries, we needed a 4-3 DT, now we already have one.

Johnson was the wrong pick for Capers, but he was the right pick for this team, now that we run a 4-3
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Okay, so let's say this: would you trade TJ and the Saints' 3rd for DJ? That's how you know if you like TJ or not.

Texas
04-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Just watch and see what he does this year before your praise or criticize him.

PapaL
04-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Under this same theory, wrong type of player for the system we run, our other Johnson, Andre, is the wrong type of player for the system we use to run. I dont really see either one of them having a problem this year.

DT 's are always hurt in this league. If you can go 3 or 4 deep, then your golden. TJ brings meaness to what was a soft defense before he got here. More playing will let him showcase his talent. Richard Seymour (NE) was not great right out of the gates.

Grid
04-10-2006, 04:10 PM
We know no more about Johnson's potential than we do about Joppru, or any rookie we sign this season.

Johnson's first year was on an underachieving team. He didnt have a chance to make a difference. Fangio was also a horrid DC. Next season we will get a much better idea of what we have in Johnson.

LBC_Justin
04-10-2006, 04:12 PM

But okay, I will discount that ... serious question for those of you pro-TJ people. I would be seriously interested to know why these high opinions of him. Your turn.I would not consider myself a "pro-TJ" guy but I am a Texans fan and as a Texans fan I hope that everyone of our draft picks turns out good.

The other day Pat Kirwin(on Sirius NFL radio) was asked about what were some good picks last year. He said after watching film he is really high on Travis Johnson of the Texans. Said he was very quitely making good progress and should be a force to be reconed with in the next couple of years.

So there are NFL Experts (I would certainly consider Pat Kirwin an NFL Expert) that say based on the "film", we should be high on Travis Johnson.

My question is why are you feeling down on the guy after one year in a position that is traditionally very slow to develop.

PapaL
04-10-2006, 04:13 PM
We know no more about Johnson's potential than we do about Joppru, or any rookie we sign this season.

I disagree here. We know that TJ can make it through a whole season. Not trying to kick Joppru while he's down, but have we even seen him catch a ball or line up or even in uniform? TJ showed he can be on the field, which is always the first step to showing ones potential.

Hardcore Texan
04-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Don't know much about him, I just remember the coaching staff of the past praising how his "motor was always running" and he was "a high energy player". I didn't see enough of him to form much of an opinion, so I am willing to wait and see (and hoping) for strong season. It will be an interesting topic to follow during camp.

I do agree he plays with a mean streak, didn't he get into a couple of fights during training camp last year?

CoastalTexan
04-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Arn't D-lineman about the same as O-Lineman in the fact that they may take a year or two, to get stronger and learn the system and techniques for the pros?

Carr Bombed
04-10-2006, 04:24 PM
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Okay, so let's say this: would you trade TJ and the Saints' 3rd for DJ? That's how you know if you like TJ or not.

Its bigger than that, its not just this player for that player, but you also have to take into account team needs.

Drafting TJ has allowed us alot more flexibility.

I don't think we would of been able to part ways with Walker if we didn't have TJ and it also keeps us for have to sign/draft another DT for this new defense. We would of had to acquire a DE and DT this offseason.

People just need to slow down and not be so quick to throw the bust flag on TJ.

He was a rookie DT playing in a unfamiliar defense and wasn't even slotted to be the starter, he didn't exactly have a chance to show what he could do.

We're just going to have to wait and see.

jerek
04-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Like jerek said, not too much to judge him on from last year as he did not get too much playing time but he did have 8 tackles in the last game.

His resume looks pretty good to me and I am anxious to see what he can do.

Some of TJ's accomplishments from his bio on the official site of the Houston Texans:

"Considered the top defensive line prospect in the country following his senior season…known for his versatility after playing all three interior line positions in college…started 21 of 51 games…totaled 175 career tackles with four fumble recoveries, 43.5 tackles for loss, 10 sacks and 31 quarterback pressures…finished third in Florida St. history in tackles for loss…invited to Senior Bowl following the 2004 season…was one of five Seminoles who hail from California...earned All-American honors in 2004 from The NFL Draft Report and ESPN…started all 12 games at left defensive tackle and was an all-ACC first-team choice after recording 50 tackles with 2.5 sacks, 18 tackles for loss and 12 quarterback pressures…only Alonzo Jackson (18.5 in 2002) and Darnell Dockett (22 in 2001) had more tackles for loss in a season for the Seminoles…caused and recovered one fumble, and deflected three passes…named as a defensive captain on a unit that allowed only 69.0 rushing yards per game during the regular season, which led the nation..."

My point exactly ... that resume flat out stinks to me for a mid first-rounder. Never minding that we passed on DJ ... TJ notched a whole 2.5 sacks his senior year. 17.5 tackles for a loss ain't bad, but if that's the most noteworthy statistic we had on him, then woopteedoo.

Since coming to the Texans, TJ has done little or nothing to distinguish himself. He reportedly (again, my intel) has bad practice habits and is in poor NFL shape. I know we had Capers and Co. calling the shots last year, so it is difficult to put too much stock in any of their personnel decisions, but coaches had a problem with his work ethic then and I predict Kubes and Co. will have that same problem with it this year.

Of course I hope he proves me wrong. He is on this team and I don't make the decision to cut him, so since we have invested the money and the draft real estate and because he assumedly will be taking reps in practice and maybe even seeing the field for us ... then of course I hope he does well. And yes, I know, traditionally 3-4 DEs do not shine statistically and yes we had Fangio, author of the cover-no-one D that is not conducive to anyone impressing defensively. I am just saying ... I don't see in him what a lot of other people on this board see, so I was asking for further detail. He sure as hell does not display much in the way of heart on the field, and knowing what I do know of him so far ... not impressed.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/players/draft/413936 for a lot of information, though I still disagree with the rosy analysis.

Carr Bombed
04-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Like I said earlier, new coaches, new system, new team, we are about to see exactly what kind of talent we have on this team and everybody should be evaluated accordingly, that goes from top to bottom and on both sides of the ball.

Everybodies favorite (including mine) Dunta Robinson didn't have a great year, should we deem him a bust after a season where EVERYBODY was caught out of position and fell flat on their faces....on both sides of the ball.

hot pickle
04-10-2006, 08:51 PM
i really like Travis Johnson, i see alot of potential when he plays, i liked him when he was in college, but i didnt think the texans would draft him, but i bet he will be a good player in the future

TFL
04-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Its bigger than that, its not just this player for that player, but you also have to take into account team needs.

Drafting TJ has allowed us alot more flexibility.

I don't think we would of been able to part ways with Walker if we didn't have TJ and it also keeps us for have to sign/draft another DT for this new defense. We would of had to acquire a DE and DT this offseason.

People just need to slow down and not be so quick to throw the bust flag on TJ.

He was a rookie DT playing in a unfamiliar defense and wasn't even slotted to be the starter, he didn't exactly have a chance to show what he could do.

We're just going to have to wait and see.

We would have been able to part ways with walker becuase TJ does not play D-end so cutting walker would could have been done if we did not have TJ. If we would have drafted DJ then we would not have to sign or draft a LB this year. Same way when we drafted TJ, but that said TJ has not been able to prove himself yet so no one should be able to question him yet.

TFL
04-10-2006, 10:34 PM

Most 3-4 teams teams draft 4-3 players to convert them to a 3-4 defense becuase Most college teams use the 4-3 D

ghostlight
04-10-2006, 10:48 PM
I really like the NO 3rd rd. pick as there will be talent at that spot.

Mexican Texan
Okay, so let's say this: would you trade TJ and the Saints' 3rd for DJ? That's how you know if you like TJ or not.]

No I wouldn't make that trade. I see us getting value for or with that pick also TJ will come into his own.

Carr Bombed
04-10-2006, 10:54 PM
We would have been able to part ways with walker becuase TJ does not play D-end so cutting walker would could have been done if we did not have TJ. If we would have drafted DJ then we would not have to sign or draft a LB this year. Same way when we drafted TJ, but that said TJ has not been able to prove himself yet so no one should be able to question him yet.

Ah...No...Walker might have been a DE in a 3-4, just like Johnson, but in a 4-3 he would of been a DT, just like Johnson.

Again for the hundreth time 3-4 Lineman are all DTs in a 4-3

See

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/4454

He's a DT and has always been one just like Johnson

TexanFan881
04-10-2006, 10:57 PM
I really like the NO 3rd rd. pick as there will be talent at that spot.

Mexican Texan
Okay, so let's say this: would you trade TJ and the Saints' 3rd for DJ? That's how you know if you like TJ or not.]

No I wouldn't make that trade. I see us getting value for or with that pick also TJ will come into his own.

I don't know right now we could really use Derrick Johnson...

TFL
04-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Ah...No...Walker might have been a DE in a 3-4, just like Johnson, but in a 4-3 he would of been a DT, just like Johnson.

See

Ok sorry got a little bit confused I thought he was a DE, but there are some big DE (LE) that are 3-4 type D so making a comment saying that ALL 3-4 lineman are DT in a 4-3 Scheme.

Carr Bombed
04-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Most 3-4 teams teams draft 4-3 players to convert them to a 3-4 defense becuase Most college teams use the 4-3 D

Teams draft Tweener LBs that they convert into a 3-4, but like I said DTs are DEs in a 3-4, if you go to a 4-3 they are again DTs, just like what Johnson is going to be.

We would of had a much bigger hole on the defensive line without T. Johnson than we have a linebacker. Comming from a 3-4 we have a ton of Linebackers.

If you notice during this offseason we've made more signings on the line not at Linebacker, why, because we already have a ton of linebackers and not enough depth on the Dline in a 4-3

Like I said before

Johnson was the wrong pick in Capers 3-4, but he could very well be the right pick for our 4-3 and he netted us a high 3rd round pick.

Roughnecks
04-10-2006, 11:05 PM
I hate to say it because it's said all the time blame Capers and Fangio he did not get enough playing time if you want to sit a QB for a year to get use to playing NFL football ( not a VY opening) fine but not a D Lineman. By the end of this season you will be asking what was I thinking.

Carr Bombed
04-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Ok sorry got a little bit confused I thought he was a DE, but there are some big DE (LE) that are 3-4 type D so making a comment saying that ALL 3-4 lineman are DT in a 4-3 Scheme.

This is the front line in a prototypical 3-4

DT----NT <Bigger more athletic DT)-------DT

This is the front line in a prototypical 4-3

DE---DT----DT<Johnson)-----DE

infantrycak
04-10-2006, 11:25 PM

See

Not quite so fast. Gary Walker not only could but has played DE in a 4-3, specifically under Dom Capers in Jacksonville. He is more DT than DE in either system, but the line isn't quite as brite as you are drawing. Some players are pure DT--Seth Payne. Some can go DT or DE--Walker or Weaver.

Carr Bombed
04-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Not quite so fast. Gary Walker not only could but has played DE in a 4-3, specifically under Dom Capers in Jacksonville. He is more DT than DE in either system, but the line isn't quite as brite as you are drawing. Some players are pure DT--Seth Payne. Some can go DT or DE--Walker or Weaver. Walker is older than Seth and out weighs him by 10 pounds, he might of been a DE at one time earlier on in his career, but he is now a DT and has been for quite some time, he will never play a down as a DE again in his career (outside of a 3-4). He has also lost a step as has Seth, if we didn't have TJ on this team he would be looking for a replacement. If you take TJ off this team we have a gaping hole at DT

infantrycak
04-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Walker is older than Seth and out weighs him by 10 pounds, he might of been a DE at one time earlier on in his career, but he is now a DT and has been for quite some time, he will never play a down as a DE again in his career (outside of a 3-4). He has also lost a step as has Seth, if we didn't have TJ on this team he would be looking for a replacement. If you take TJ off this team we have a gaping hole at DT

If you say so. Walker was certainly overpaid, but at this point TJ has not shown he is equal to a step slow Walker--they each had 1 sack last year, but Walker was much more consistantly doubled and much more consistantly in the back field pressuring the QB. By the way, the step slow Payne had more sacks last year from the NT position than Smith, TJ and Walker did combined and that was without the benefit of playing in pure passing situations. Hopefully TJ will shine in a 1 gap role but at this point he hasn't shown he is a better DT than Payne.

ComstockLode
04-11-2006, 12:09 AM
maybe you should change ur seat. IT was a bad pick for the 3-4 but he is the ideal 4-3 DT. which is what we switched to. If he doesn't start he will back up Payne and Robaire giving us a strong rotation.

Picks like that one are reasons we won 2 games last year. When you are a bad team in the NFL, you dont add depth, you add starters in the first round.

El Amigo Invisible
04-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Poor TJ . He still would have been available in the second round. I have just been so hard on him because we missed out on DJ. :brickwall

Erratic Assassin
04-11-2006, 07:42 AM
My intel says he is lazy, out of shape, and not particularly good at much of anything, and when I watched him at FSU he took entire series off and was as much of a non factor in college as he is now.

His "highlight" film from college wasn't very impressive either.

Lucky
04-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Poor TJ . He still would have been available in the second round. I have just been so hard on him because we missed out on DJ. :brickwall
If you remember, the Texans didn't have a 2nd round pick last season (but we did have P-Bust).

Travis Johnson was a legit 1st round draft choice in 2005. He was the main cog on a Florida State defense that led the NCAA in rushing defense. Without Johnson last season, the Seminoles dropped to #22 against the run.

Johnson was adjusting to the 34 defense last season after playing a 43 under tackle and nose tackle at FSU. A 34 defense that many felt was poorly coached. A point was made that Travis was out of shape last season. I contend out that all of the Texans d-linemen in ‘05 played at a higher weight than the new staff would like to see in '06. Capers and/or Fangio liked the linemen to be heavier than say the Steelers 34 d-linemen, because the Texans were asked to take on double teams more often. Let's see if Richard Smith and Bob Karmelowicz don't have Johnson in better shape and playing more like the penetrating DT he was in college.

El Amigo Invisible
04-11-2006, 10:08 AM
I have said it before and I will say it again. I thought he looked alittle small next ot Gary and/or Seth.I know he was a rookie but he still looked smaller than the rest.Maybe I am being alttie too hard on him but I was expecting something more from him last year.One other thing, the announcers of the draft last year were stunned by the pick.Personally, I would have taken Spears(Cowgirls) or Matt Jones(Jags).

jerek
04-11-2006, 10:22 AM
If you remember, the Texans didn't have a 2nd round pick last season (but we did have P-Bust).

Travis Johnson was a legit 1st round draft choice in 2005. He was the main cog on a Florida State defense that led the NCAA in rushing defense. Without Johnson last season, the Seminoles dropped to #22 against the run.

Johnson was adjusting to the 34 defense last season after playing a 43 under tackle and nose tackle at FSU. A 34 defense that many felt was poorly coached. A point was made that Travis was out of shape last season. I contend out that all of the Texans d-linemen in 05 played at a higher weight than the new staff would like to see in '06. Capers and/or Fangio liked the linemen to be heavier than say the Steelers 34 d-linemen, because the Texans were asked to take on double teams more often. Let's see if Richard Smith and Bob Karmelowicz don't have Johnson in better shape and playing more like the penetrating DT he was in college.

Interesting because I would rather have P-Buc because IMO, he is a better, rarer athlete. Travis Johnson is little more than an angry fat guy.

P-Buc looked abysmal in coverage last year but hell, for that matter, Fangio made D-Rob look like a nickel. We brought back Hoke (upper echelon DBs coach) and I am still holding onto hope that we can make a player out of P-Buc yet. For that matter, the new coaching could still do wonders in lighting a fire under TJ, but the guy is in bad shape and has consistently demonstrated lack of heart or competitor's fire.

Some players change, some players can be inspired, and of course I hope that he will turn it around, but historically: bad/lack of lockerroom influence + poor conditioning/discipline + bad practice habits = busted pick that we have last year's coaching staff to thank us for, and Capers for letting his subordinates talk him out of DJ.

Lucky
04-11-2006, 11:04 AM
P-Buc looked abysmal in coverage last year but hell, for that matter, Fangio made D-Rob look like a nickel.
I was more concerned with Buchanon's unwillingness to hit more than his coverage ability. You can work on a guy's technique, but you can't give him a heart. And Phillip is much more in need of a visit to the Wizard than Travis is.

You think Showtime deserves a 2nd chance. I think TJ does. Kubiak and staff think each of them do. I hope they're right about both of them.

jerek
04-11-2006, 11:19 AM
I was more concerned with Buchanon's unwillingness to hit more than his coverage ability. You can work on a guy's technique, but you can't give him a heart. And Phillip is much more in need of a visit to the Wizard than Travis is.

You think Showtime deserves a 2nd chance. I think TJ does. Kubiak and staff think each of them do. I hope they're right about both of them.

I hope so too. Cause I will be pissed to watch DJ ring up another year like he did in 05 if TJ has one another one-sack season to show for our faith in him.

LBC_Justin
04-11-2006, 11:57 AM
I have said it before and I will say it again. I thought he looked alittle small next ot Gary and/or Seth.I know he was a rookie but he still looked smaller than the rest.Maybe I am being alttie too hard on him but I was expecting something more from him last year.One other thing, the announcers of the draft last year were stunned by the pick.Personally, I would have taken Spears(Cowgirls) or Matt Jones(Jags).
Matt Jones was one of the biggest first round reaches in last years draft and the Jags drafted in the 20's. If we had taken him with the #13 or the #15 the announcers might have fallen out of their chairs.

El Amigo Invisible
04-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Matt Jones was one of the biggest first round reaches in last years draft and the Jags drafted in the 20's. If we had taken him with the #13 or the #15 the announcers might have fallen out of their chairs.
Matt Jones was there when we drafted TJ and we needed a TE.The announcers did question why Capers and Co. liked him so much.No other team was interested in TJ in the first round.

MorKnolle
04-11-2006, 09:45 PM
I didn't like the TJ pick at all at the time and after seeing him for a year and the few things I've heard about him from more knowledgable people than myself, I don't expect him to amount to much at all in this league. As was mentioned in another post, some players can change so I'm not giving up on him yet, but all indications so far is that he is going to be a career average-at-best player, not what you want with the #16 pick in a draft, especially when Derrick Johnson fell into your hands at #13.

El Amigo Invisible
04-11-2006, 11:25 PM
I was just laughing because I never got to se Morency run in college. Everytime he touched the ball DJ stuffed him:brickwall . Oh please don't get me started!I hope TJ develops into a wonderful player:pigfly: