PDA

View Full Version : Koolbiak

mexican_texan
04-09-2006, 11:10 PM
While I will miss that squinting Dom Capers shared with Dubya, a new, hipper personality will be calling the plays come August. Gary Kubiak. The more press confrences I see him in, the more he looks like a cool guy. While outdated, he was wearing loafers with no socks when the Texans were scouting players in the upcoming draft. He was wearing stylish clothes in the last few interviews I saw. His suits were clean and he was smooth.

In contrast, Capers wore ugly Texans sweaters and jackets. He wore ugly brown suits. He had a horrible toupee. His press confrences were dull, predictable, and one half expected him to call for Bueller. More importantly, he lost.

Kubiak is undefeated as head coach. So, if for some reason we lose, we'll do it in style.

I'm bored, if you can't tell.

TexanSam
04-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Have you ever seen Bill Belichek? I've never seen him at a press conference, but what he wears on the sidelines is just...dumb looking.

run-david-run
04-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Yep, gotta love the team swetter and sweat-pants. Vince Lombardi turns over in his grave...

Mike Kerns
04-09-2006, 11:51 PM
His press confrences were dull, predictable, and one half expected him to call for Bueller.

He just didn't Execute...

mexican_texan
04-09-2006, 11:53 PM
He just didn't Execute...
NICE! Around this time last year, Mike Nolan petitioned the league to allow coaches to wear suits. The NFL's response: How much is Armani willing to pay?

BaLou
04-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Have you ever seen Bill Belichek? I've never seen him at a press conference, but what he wears on the sidelines is just...dumb looking.

Who cares? Belichick is a proven winner! On that note, if Capers was a winner with the Texans, I wouldn't care if he wore a muscle shirt, shorts with flipflops on the sidelines. But, he was fired for his performance, not for what we wore.

Malloy
04-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Kubiak is undefeated as head coach. So, if for some reason we lose, we'll do it in style.

he can wear an evening gown for all I care, as long as he brings home those wins :)

Texans_Chick
04-10-2006, 03:33 PM
While I will miss that squinting Dom Capers shared with Dubya, a new, hipper personality will be calling the plays come August. Gary Kubiak. The more press confrences I see him in, the more he looks like a cool guy. While outdated, he was wearing loafers with no socks when the Texans were scouting players in the upcoming draft. He was wearing stylish clothes in the last few interviews I saw. His suits were clean and he was smooth.

Actually, if you judge by magazines and catalogs, loafers no socks is in style as long as it is the right type of loafer.

The picture of Kubiak sitting on the turf on the sidelines during I think VY's Proday struck me as something I couldn't picture Capers doing.

He seems to be one of those coaches I always liked playing for--easy to talk to, trying to build confidence, not putting on a front, not playing games with you, just treating you like a human being--but clearly letting you know his expectations--and that you don't want to disappoint him.

In contrast, Capers wore ugly Texans sweaters and jackets. He wore ugly brown suits. He had a horrible toupee. His press confrences were dull, predictable, and one half expected him to call for Bueller. More importantly, he lost.

Nah, that wasn't a toupee. That was just a really fuzzy combover. A lot of those horrible clothes are Reebok's fault--Reebok is a terrible designer of NFL clothes. (I could make them tons more money just spending a couple of days telling them what stuff they do is sorry).

OK, I'll bite. I will go one step further. I think our coach is the hottest looking coach in the NFL. Of course, that ain't saying much.......

given......

the horror......

be careful, that button's gonna blow......

http://www.qball.org/images/76_parcells-342-1.jpg

PapaL
04-10-2006, 04:10 PM
he can wear an evening gown for all I care, as long as he brings home those wins :)

Nice, lol.

Hardcore Texan
04-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Actually, if you judge by magazines and catalogs, loafers no socks is in style as long as it is the right type of loafer.

The picture of Kubiak sitting on the turf on the sidelines during I think VY's Proday struck me as something I couldn't picture Capers doing.

He seems to be one of those coaches I always liked playing for--easy to talk to, trying to build confidence, not putting on a front, not playing games with you, just treating you like a human being--but clearly letting you know his expectations--and that you don't want to disappoint him.

Nah, that wasn't a toupee. That was just a really fuzzy combover. A lot of those horrible clothes are Reebok's fault--Reebok is a terrible designer of NFL clothes. (I could make them tons more money just spending a couple of days telling them what stuff they do is sorry).

OK, I'll bite. I will go one step further. I think our coach is the hottest looking coach in the NFL. Of course, that ain't saying much.......

given......

the horror......

Man! That image will wake you up in the morning and keep you awake at night, :crying:

Parcels has a BIF (booty in front).

mexican_texan
04-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Man! That image will wake you up in the morning and keep you awake at night, :crying:

Parcels has a BIF (booty in front).
Becky, look at that butt. It's just so...Big! He looks like one of those Jaguars fans.
I like big bu....eewwwww!

Marcus
04-10-2006, 04:45 PM

You're terrible. :D

I'll say one thing TC, you've made quite an impression around here if click on your rep button and get "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Texans_Chick again".

Jeez Louise!

Texans_Chick
04-10-2006, 07:24 PM
You're terrible. :D

I'll say one thing TC, you've made quite an impression around here if click on your rep button and get "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Texans_Chick again".

Jeez Louise!

Sometimes I just feel compelled to apply the beat down by innate forces I do not quite understand. I've decided it is a special superpower. :superman:

heh.

And double heh on the "Booty in front"--I have never heard that before but it is apt.

swisher
04-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Maybe this is why Kubiak never interviewed well. They were always distracted by his bare ankles.

mexican_texan
04-10-2006, 10:20 PM
]']Ummmmmm NOOOO Malloy! I'll flag this post! :challenge :challenge :challenge

The TUNA!!! He looks so mad there, I think the dude needs a bra (brother).
He needs the BRO (Kramer)

TexansNeedRBin05
04-10-2006, 10:46 PM

amen brother!:yahoo:

jerek
04-11-2006, 11:13 AM
http://www.draftreggiekeepcarr.com/images/parcells.jpg

Better now.

rafterticket
04-12-2006, 11:51 AM
NICE! Around this time last year, Mike Nolan petitioned the league to allow coaches to wear suits. The NFL's response: How much is Armani willing to pay?

The NFL won't allow suits because they don't sell them.

|The.Brand0n|
04-12-2006, 12:29 PM

http://www.wchstv.com/synd_prog/et/stevencojocaru.jpg

And Mexican_Texan thought we wouldnt find out his true identity... :redtowel:

mexican_texan
04-12-2006, 03:15 PM
http://www.wchstv.com/synd_prog/et/stevencojocaru.jpg

And Mexican_Texan thought we wouldnt find out his true identity... :redtowel:
Dang! My secret's out! Time to watch Brokeback Mountain again...