PDA

View Full Version : JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS gets TWO MNF !

pearland
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Two homes games for MNF in JACKSONVILLE. wow. Must be nice.

All we get is Sunday noon games.. that stinks! Granted, they were 12 -4 last year.

Not onlly did we lose games last year, we lost prime game times for 2006.

gwallaia
04-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Makes sense that the Jags get two Monday Night Games.
Makes sense that we get none.

Why would anyone be surprised?

Blake
04-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Still the freaking Jets get one as well. Come on man.

NY will bring a big draw to that game.

HowBoutThemCowboys!
04-06-2006, 04:59 PM
6 Primetimes for the Boys!

Double Barrel
04-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Two HOME MNF games for Jax? :um:

Well...hope they lose both of them!

Marcus
04-06-2006, 05:54 PM
They Must Not Care About Bush/young Hype!

The Bush/Young Hype only exists within 250 miles of Austin.

RickDenver
04-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Denver Hosted the AFC Championship and they only get one home MNF game this year. Houston has a long wait untill they get on MNF.

RickDenver
04-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Hell Philly has two home MNF games. They went 6-10 last year I guess Houston is due in 2008.

Double Barrel
04-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Denver Hosted the AFC Championship and they only get one home MNF game this year. Houston has a long wait untill they get on MNF.

see, I don't get this. To me, Denver should have two home MNF games, not Jax. Heck, the Jaguars can't even sell out their stadium, and the Broncos have been selling out for years.

I just hope Jacksonville makes a fool of themselves...sort of like the Texans did last year on two SNF games. yeah, I'm bitter... ;)

ensign_lee
04-06-2006, 07:36 PM
see, I don't get this. To me, Denver should have two home MNF games, not Jax. Heck, the Jaguars can't even sell out their stadium, and the Broncos have been selling out for years.

I just hope Jacksonville makes a fool of themselves...sort of like the Texans did last year on two SNF games. yeah, I'm bitter... ;)

Yes indeed. Do they plan to address that anytime or what? If anything, the Broncos are MUCH more deserving of a MNF spot than the jaguars.

whiskeyrbl
04-06-2006, 10:46 PM
They Must Not Care About Bush/young Hype!
Heard on radio tonite that the last 6-7 weeks of eveyones schedule is subject ot change on dates of games and times....so if we do really,really good we may get a late season prime time game.

swtbound07
04-07-2006, 12:02 AM
The Bush/Young Hype only exists within 250 miles of Austin.

distance from austin, texas to clearwater, fl= > 250 miles. Not that im a geography major.....

OzzO
04-07-2006, 08:06 AM
Heard on radio tonite that the last 6-7 weeks of eveyones schedule is subject ot change on dates of games and times....so if we do really,really good we may get a late season prime time game.

I was thinking it was just the afternoon games that get that chance late in the year. Not sure though.

But anyway, good for the Jags - they had a good record last year and deserve a few shots at primetime. As noted above, we had our chance last year and didn't capitalize on it. Now, we gotta work it back up again. Funny though, I checked their board and some are actually upset that they didn't get a Sunday night game as well.

Dawkins
04-07-2006, 09:19 AM
I hope the Eagles dont get upset when they start the season 0-1.:yahoo:

0-1?! I think not, my friend! :boxing: Seriously though, it wouldn't surprise me if my Eagles started off with a loss, they aren't very fast starters when it comes to opening the season and the Texans are much improved on paper. If it all gels together, your team could surprise some people this year. At least they'll get some respect.

Dunta_23
04-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Packers have 3 primetime games as well

TheOgre
04-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Two HOME MNF games for Jax? :um:

Well...hope they lose both of them!

What will be funny is that both of those games will likely be blacked out...even with the reduction in seats.

edo783
04-07-2006, 10:51 AM
What will be funny is that both of those games will likely be blacked out...even with the reduction in seats.

Now THAT would be soooo funny!:yahoo:

tulexan
04-07-2006, 11:18 AM
I can understand the Saints getting a MNF game because of the return to New Orleans, but the Jets and the Packers? Hopefully we can get one of those flexible schedule games at the end of the season if we are in the playoff hunt.

V Man
04-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Still the freaking Jets get one as well. Come on man.

Oakland got four night games (Sunday and Monday combined).

It is called large fan bases.

pearland
04-07-2006, 07:51 PM

Yes.. we will have a 'flex' schedule for the last 6/7 weeks, but look at our opponent's during those times, I think our chances are close to zero. They will be looking for games that have importance or impact on the playoffs, which would assume that the Texans AND our opponents are in the hunt. I do not see this as likely.

Indy and NE maybe the exceptions. But Indy is on Christmas Eve, which I think is the week that is NOT a flex week. NE contines to have starting players defect to other teams for more ca$h.

Bills, Jets, Raiders, Titans and Browns all had losing records last year. This, not likely primetime candidates either.

I sure would like 2 - 3PM home games.

sprtsfanatic
04-09-2006, 10:57 AM
distance from austin, texas to clearwater, fl= > 250 miles. Not that im a geography major.....

uhh...how did you get that 250 miles away from Austin, Texas is clearwater, florida??? you couldnt get 1/4 of the way to fl in 250 miles....what are you smoking??? Or are you implying that people in florida actually care about the vy/rb debate???