PDA

View Full Version : OK Carr GOT FIX AFLAT

texansfan4life
04-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey coach

Hey coach! I need some wideouts. eric moulds walters,. mathis,. aj. Ok david is that enoug? :ok: HEY Coach what about a line. We'll address it the draft we've sign a center and will move steve to guard ok. We're looking for another tackle.Ok thanks!coach. One more thing coach can we get reggie ?Those fans where really chanting for him in that jacksonville game.OK daivd :) HEY can you play football with all this talented around you?:brickwall :rolleyes: It first start in the film room !!!!!!! vince young NO NO coach!!!!! YES coach FILM room. PS if you understand this post you're a true texans fan. David needs to dedicate himself to be the best player he can the flat has been fix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuckm
04-04-2006, 03:25 PM
am I the only one seeing double?

Errant Hothy
04-04-2006, 03:27 PM

Nope, seems to be happenig alot lately

Ibar_Harry
04-04-2006, 03:27 PM

Nope!!!

TexansLucky13
04-04-2006, 03:36 PM

Haha, I actually posted on the other one before it got jettisoned into cyberspace.

michaelm
04-04-2006, 06:02 PM

Am I the only one seeing another played out Carr/automobile metaphor?

not by you chuckm... the OP...

HJam72
04-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Oooooooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!

I get it! Carr, yeah, that's funny! :ok:

Kaiser Toro
04-04-2006, 07:53 PM
This is such an inviting thread. You knew what you were coming into and decided that you must leave a footprint.

The best way to help Carr at this moment is to get him a defense and it starts with Mario Williams. By helping the Texans we help Carr. You do want to help Carr, don't you?

ledzeppelin229
04-04-2006, 07:59 PM
This is such an inviting thread. You knew what you were coming into and decided that you must leave a footprint.

The best way to help Carr at this moment is to get him a defense and it starts with Mario Williams. By helping the Texans we help Carr. You do want to help Carr, don't you?

There's about an equal number of people that want to see Carr succeed as there is that wants to see Carr fail just so they can babble on about Vince Young.

I can't wait until the UT/Vince > Texans fans get the hell out of here.

Seņor Stan
04-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Am I the only one seeing another played out Carr/automobile metaphor?

What metaphor?

Look we are all in ACCORD that CARR can't afFORD to be CAVALIER and DODGE any chances he has to improve. I look for him to ECLIPSE his last years perfomance and these recent signings are just a PRELUDE of things to come.

I know Vince has counted to INFINITI (twice) but CARR will prove that 2003 wasn't a MIRAGE.

Kaiser Toro
04-04-2006, 08:11 PM
What metaphor?

Look we are all in ACCORD that CARR can't afFORD to be CAVALIER and DODGE any chances he has to improve. I look for him to ECLIPSE his last years perfomance and these recent signings are just a PRELUDE of things to come.

I know Vince has counted to INFINITI (twice) but CARR will prove that 2003 wasn't a MIRAGE.

Are Pintos falling from the sky?

Well done.

Ibar_Harry
04-04-2006, 08:12 PM
What metaphor?

The fans on this board have a way with words.

thegr8fan
04-04-2006, 08:14 PM

lol:

TexansLucky13
04-04-2006, 08:18 PM
U always gotta be a smart elec don't u?!:challenge I mean almost on every thread I've read that u got somethin' vulgar or rude to say, its gotta stop. By the way........oh yea thats cool and all but forget Bush we gettin' VY.:spy:

Yea.... from what I read his response wasnt very vulgar...

From what I've seen, you are the one who should be detested. At least all the rest of us who have opinions about RB or VY don't go around just saying "Oh oh Reggie sucks we are gettin Young". Why don't you support what you are saying with facts (or something), instead of just spouting out all of your Anti-Reggie thoughts.

outofhnd
04-04-2006, 08:29 PM
A Young vs Bush thread on this messageboard? NEVER,! I mean Its only in every single thread on the boards these days. Isn't there other things we can discuss?

michaelm
04-04-2006, 08:34 PM
What metaphor?

There YUGO again... can't we all just talk about football? Like about JAGUARS or TITANS? I mean, you must have typed 300 words and not one was pertaining to the topic of football... you're just out in left field like you're on some EXPEDITION to the TUNDRA... or some other EXCURSION...
FOCUS man, FOCUS... this is a football message board. Don't you have any INTEGRAty?

Man, I hate it when people try to RAM their b.s. down my throat...

*dear lord... please let it end here*

Kaiser Toro
04-04-2006, 08:38 PM
The only thing worse than break dance fighting is someone reporting on a virtual verbal sparring session. DOWN GOES SENOR STAN, DOWN GOES SENOR STAN! :)

Errant Hothy
04-04-2006, 08:40 PM
My, my hasn't this become an entertaining little thread. :D

michaelm
04-04-2006, 08:46 PM
My, my hasn't this become an entertaining little thread. :D

I think we all needed a little diversion after the Moulds Thread... :)

Koolbrz
04-04-2006, 08:47 PM
lol: There YUGO again... can't we all just talk about football? Like about JAGUARS or TITANS? I mean, you must have typed 300 words and not one was pertaining to the topic of football... you're just out in left field like you're on some EXPEDITION to the TUNDRA... or some other EXCURSION...
FOCUS man, FOCUS... this is a football message board. Don't you have any INTEGRAty?

Man, I hate it when people try to RAM their b.s. down my throat...

*dear lord... please let it end here*
lol:

TexansLucky13
04-04-2006, 08:57 PM
because I can w/o facts. Everybody knows the facts already, and people who don't, like you should go search for them, hell just read the RB and VY threads you'll get stats and everything.

Hmm. You post a message that shows that you are clearly impartial to VY, and then you try to tell me that you are allowed to do so because you "know the facts". You are being obnoxious. I only recommend that you try to add a little depth to your posts, because when you dont, you look completely childish. We are all adults here....

Exchange some words with me if you would like, but these Texans fans didn't fall off the potato truck yesterday. They would agree that someone who posts purely opinion, as opposed to someone who can back up their words, is inferior.

I know the stats. I wrote a lot of the posts in those threads. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", or in our case, "he who has the most factual posts about RB and VY comparisons".

Kaiser Toro
04-04-2006, 09:08 PM
The only thing that is factual on the abstract level of the VY/RB debate is that they both have not played in one NFL game. We can only speak in hypothetical projections.

Outside of that the facts are just fodder for debate - Rose Bowl, Heisman, etc.

WWJOD? He would pick Mario Williams.

TexansLucky13
04-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Look I have to bring in the RB/VY by the way on fox 26 Berman just said that VY is comin' to workout a private session with the Texans, wht do ya'll say 'bout that?!:stirpot:

He will be here on Friday... ive known that for a few days now. Bush will be here on Thursday to talk with the coaches.

Errant Hothy
04-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Look I have to bring in the RB/VY by the way on fox 26 Berman just said that VY is comin' to workout a private session with the Texans, wht do ya'll say 'bout that?!:stirpot:

That Reggie is coming in to town for a private workout on Thursday.:drool:

Ibar_Harry
04-04-2006, 09:22 PM
He will be here on Friday... ive known that for a few days now. Bush will be here on Thursday to talk with the coaches.

Yes and VY will work out but BUSH won't because of league rules. So now its all been said again......

Kaiser Toro
04-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Ibar, you may be one of the most polite and patient posters on this board, but that last post was out of line. :)

TexansLucky13
04-04-2006, 09:23 PM
That Reggie is coming in to town for a private workout on Thursday.:drool:

Reggie won't be working out on Thursday. He is coming to talk with Kubiak and get introduced to some of the staff he has not met yet. Some people take this to mean that they have already evaluated his Pro Day performance, and are ready for the next step. As for the league rules that were mentioned, I dont remember seeing that, I will go cruise the forums again. Remember though, since we have the first pick, we are allowed to discuss contract negotiations with anyone in the upcoming draft.

Koolbrz
04-04-2006, 09:28 PM

Reggie is coming for a private workout too. In a couple of weeks i believe.

texplayer2
04-04-2006, 09:31 PM
We are all adults here....

".

I don't know about this one? :)

Kaiser Toro
04-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Lets get back on topic and no personal attacks.

Seņor Stan
04-04-2006, 09:42 PM
U always gotta be a smart elec don't u?!:challenge I mean almost on every thread I've read that u got somethin' vulgar or rude to say, its gotta stop. By the way........oh yea thats cool and all but forget Bush we gettin' VY.:spy:

I dare you to find one post that is vulgar or rude.

Find somewhere that I put down Vince Young while you're at it. I love the dude. NTTAWWT.

michaelm
04-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Lets get back on topic and no personal attacks.

I hear you Kaiser, but if you remove mine you really should remove post #33 as well.

Apologies... back on topic.

Frank_The_Tank
04-04-2006, 10:05 PM
What? :shocked This thread is completely mental! LOL

Frank_The_Tank
04-04-2006, 10:09 PM
What are you talking about Stan :confused:

TexansLucky13
04-04-2006, 10:12 PM
No ***** sherlock, we gotta smart one here fellas.:confused:

You continue to prove my point. Congrats.

michaelm
04-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Oh, INTREPID Michael!

I don't like the VIBE you're giving me. I know you SIERRA in my posts and is seems I've caused quite a TEMPEST. But, I've seen you RAM 1500, 2500 or ever 3500 words in a post so don't PROBE mine! Man you are bull headed, what are you a TAURUS?!?! Heck, if you are going to bring up coming out of "left field", we might as well talk ASTRO or even RANGER baseball!

I hope this doesn't bring out a CARAVAN of STEALTH posters.

Oh, one last STANZA...The CARR'S QUEST to take the team to a new FRONTIER will take all SUBURBAN Houston on an ODYSSEY they will never forget. It is his CIVIC duty.

But, this RENEGADE knows when he is beat. I'll just go sit on the front PORSCHE with a bottle of THUNDERBIRD. Hopefully you will still be my AMIGO when this RODEO is over.

whew, I feel kinda like MONARCH

I can't tell what you have more of... time on your hands or knowlege of vehicle names... lol

pretty creative, though

sprtsfanatic
04-04-2006, 10:20 PM
aint that the truth!!!

Seņor Stan
04-04-2006, 10:34 PM
What are you talking about Stan :confused:

The thread started with another lame Carr/automobile metaphor. Like the Wrecked Carr, Carr is a Lemon, etc. etc.

I kind of figured if I could use up all the Carr metaphors maybe people would stop posting them.

That and I needed a break from the Moulds thread.
:)

jerek
04-05-2006, 08:52 AM

I am glad to see someone else on the board that thinks we should take Mario. Too bad for both of us I do not see it happening.