PDA

View Full Version : Where's P. Price, anybody?!

johnny_tlmn
04-03-2006, 09:35 PM
What team or if any is he signed to? Somebody response, I'd really rather get Price than Moulds, IMO.:ok:

If he's not signed.

4th&inches
04-03-2006, 09:42 PM
I havent heard of anything and didnt think about him till you posted this...things that make you go huuummmmm:shrug: but i dont think that i would want him over moulds

texman8
04-03-2006, 11:31 PM
As I recall Price is a whole lot younger and he's faster too(on madden anyways). But hey for real I just wanna know whats the deal, where he's at, is any teams interested?!:confused:

Personally, I could care less about P. Price. He had his best seasons when opposite Moulds in Buffalo. He went to Atlanta and never produced to same numbers. Check out the sticky on FA in this board. He is a FA. Oh by the way, you don't need to start a new thread if you want to post about P. Price.

kiwitexansfan
04-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Personally, I could care less about P. Price. He had his best seasons when opposite Moulds in Buffalo. He went to Atlanta and never produced to same numbers. Check out the sticky on FA in this board. He is a FA. Oh by the way, you don't need to start a new thread if you want to post about P. Price.

I second this, Peerless Price was made to look like something by the man we are trying to sign. He was a huge dissappointment in ATL and that would be a reason why his name hasn't been raised much on this board

Please_Evolve
04-04-2006, 01:26 AM
I second this, Peerless Price was made to look like something by the man we are trying to sign. He was a huge dissappointment in ATL and that would be a reason why his name hasn't been raised much on this board

Atl is a receiver graveyard with mike Vick RUNNING the show. Unless you are a tight end or running back you're not going to look good in that system. I feel for Peerless after leaving Buffalo and wanting to play with Vick and he thought maybe they could have something special there.

Dallas was a bad situation for him. I really don't believe he was given a completely fair shot in Big D.

I would like to see him in a Texans uniform more then moulds but hey we gotta give all those Big name FA fans that some here so desire so much. Not saying i wouldn't mind Moulds here.

If Koren Robinson can resurrect his career in Minn. anything can happen.

infantrycak
04-04-2006, 07:28 AM
At this point Price is a FA. Price is 30 years old so he is not dramatically younger than Moulds. He has had one good season and it came opposite Moulds.

Exascor
04-04-2006, 07:59 AM
At this point Price is a FA. Price is 30 years old so he is not dramatically younger than Moulds. He has had one good season and it came opposite Moulds.But...but...he's faster in Madden!

The_Philster
04-04-2006, 07:17 PM
I think Peerless has some kind of sight problem...he's not blind, of course, but he was having some vision problems that were affecting his play...just what I think I heard anyway

4th&inches
04-04-2006, 09:50 PM
But...but...he's faster in Madden!
lol:

Texas
04-08-2006, 01:25 AM
Yea Yea!!! Lets rely on madden! The place where the starting O-Line of the texans is ranked 80 + and P-Buch is 88...Good Idea!

The Dude Abides
04-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Price has been cut by Atlanta and Dallas in the last year. Probably not the best idea for us to go after him.

FYI - I also stated that I thought we had no chance of landing Moulds so what the heck do I know. That was about a month ago.

mancunian
04-08-2006, 02:59 AM
Yea Yea!!! Lets rely on madden! The place where the starting O-Line of the texans is ranked 80 + and P-Buch is 88...Good Idea! and CC Brown and Shantee Orr don't exist - well not on the original rosters anyway.

mancunian
04-08-2006, 03:00 AM
Price has been cut by Atlanta and Dallas in the last year. Probably not the best idea for us to go after him.

FYI - I also stated that I thought we had no chance of landing Moulds so what the heck do I know. That was about a month ago.

He's been a FA bust since he left the Bills. It was thought that Parcells would get the best out of him but he wasn't there long.

Mike Kerns
04-09-2006, 08:30 PM
As a Falcons fan, trust me. You would much rather have Moulds than Peerless. Guy can't get open for anything.

TexanFan881
04-09-2006, 08:39 PM
and CC Brown and Shantee Orr don't exist - well not on the original rosters anyway.

You've got to get the updated online rosters :) I think Brown is a 75 and Orr is a 73

Runner
04-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Here are three people who, to varying degrees, owe some of their popularity to their names:

1) Peerless Price - his name is better than his game.
2) D'Brickashaw Ferguson - catchy first name for a tackle, even if it does sound like a priest's name from The Thorn Birds.
3) Texans Chick - football smart and a chick.

The Dude Abides
04-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Here are three people who, to varying degrees, owe some of their popularity to their names:

2) D'Brickashaw Ferguson - catchy first name for a tackle, even if it does sound like a priest's name from The Thorn Birds.

1) Brian Bosworth - Best. Mullet. Ever. and an actor to boot. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0098372/

2) He Hate Me - Aka Rod Smart - XFL hero with the like of Tommy Maddox.

Texans Horror
04-10-2006, 02:28 PM

LMAO!

I got this from imdb.com. The character's name is Father de Bricassart.

Texans_Chick
04-10-2006, 02:38 PM

LOL!

D'Brick's mom did name him after the priest in The Thorn Birds. She just changed the spelling.

texan279
04-10-2006, 04:31 PM
from www.kffl.com

Bills | Team reunites with Price
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:11:51 -0700

Leo Roth, of the Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills brought back free agent WR Peerless Price (Cowboys) by signing him to an undisclosed contract. Price visited with the Bills coaching staff last week. He told BuffaloBills.com he had other options but liked the thought of returning to familiar surroundings.

TexanFan881
04-10-2006, 05:31 PM
from www.kffl.com

Bills | Team reunites with Price
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:11:51 -0700

Leo Roth, of the Democrat and Chronicle, reports the Buffalo Bills brought back free agent WR Peerless Price (Cowboys) by signing him to an undisclosed contract. Price visited with the Bills coaching staff last week. He told BuffaloBills.com he had other options but liked the thought of returning to familiar
surroundings.

Looks like they're pretty confident with him being on the team for awhile considering he signed a 4 year contract.

TexanFan881
04-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Also, here's the contract update for him. He got a pretty big contract for doing nothing last year.

Bills | Price contract update
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:10:35 -0700

Updating previous reports, ESPN.com reports Buffalo Bills WR Peerless Price signed a four year deal with the team worth over $10 million. There are also additional incentives in the contract for Price if he becomes the team's No. 1 receiver.

DominickDavisFan76
04-10-2006, 08:53 PM
What team or if any is he signed to? Somebody response, I'd really rather get Price than Moulds, IMO.:ok:

If he's not signed.

He just signed with the Bills so, that is too bad for us, but we have good receivers already.:cool:

TexanFan881
04-10-2006, 09:01 PM
We're already stocked on WR's