PDA

View Full Version : Have you read every page of the Eric Moulds thread?

TexanSam
03-31-2006, 12:32 AM
Have you? I have. I started reading it when it was reported and it's just grown and grown. Now I haven't read every page in the last day, but I've read every page starting back the day the thread started.

michaelm
03-31-2006, 12:39 AM
I voted yes. I have read every single post.

I don't love the thread more than my wife, as the vote choice states, but my wife sleeps...

The Moulds thread never sleeps...

TexanSam
03-31-2006, 12:41 AM

What you just said reminds me of that line from The Sandlot when Babe Ruth comes out of the closet. "And the legend never dies..."

jacquescas
03-31-2006, 12:45 AM
whats the record for longest thread?

Texas
03-31-2006, 12:45 AM
We basically have got him now...I read the headlines..

jacquescas
03-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Bills | Team close to trading Moulds
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:00:18 -0800

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans are close to finalizing a trade that will land them Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds. The Texans have agreed to pay Moulds $14 million over four years, in a deal that includes a $5 million signing bonus. All that is left now is for the Texans to work out trade compensation with the Bills. The Texans are offering a fifth-round draft pick. The Bills are asking for a fourth-round pick.

Texans | Team close to landing Moulds
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:55:30 -0800

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans are close to finalizing a trade that will land them Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds. The Texans have agreed to pay Moulds $14 million over four years, in a deal that includes a $5 million signing bonus. All that is left now is for the Texans to work out trade compensation with the Bills. The Texans are offering a fifth-round draft pick. The Bills are asking for a fourth-round pick. Moulds will arrive in Houston Monday, April 3, to meet with Texans officials. He is slated to become the Texans' No. 2 receiver and start opposite WR Andre Johnson. Agent Greg Johnson and Texans general manager Charley Casserly said no more progress will be made toward a deal until Monday, April 3.

Seņor Stan
03-31-2006, 12:58 AM
I voted yes. I have read every single post.

I don't love the thread more than my wife, as the vote choice states, but my wife sleeps...

I read them all.

I read all of the one on the Eagle's board too. My wonderlic dropped a couple or ten points. sheesh.

TexanSam
03-31-2006, 01:00 AM
I read them all.

I read all of the one on the Eagle's board too. My wonderlic dropped a couple or ten points. sheesh.

You are a fan aren't you? Isn't the Eagle's one twice as big? How long did it take?

BradK10
03-31-2006, 01:03 AM
holy crap, i just logged in for the first time since lunch, and jeez, that thread has exploded!

The Dude Abides
03-31-2006, 01:03 AM
Sadly, I have. He better uphold to that verbal agreement.

ThaShark316
03-31-2006, 01:05 AM
Yall wouldn't like my girl...she's a Jags fan...oh well...I love her. :D

GO TEXANS!! (I dont love em that much haha...my girl > all :) )

Texans Pride
03-31-2006, 01:08 AM
I too have read every page . . . I'm not proud of it . . .

maybe a little bit :yahoo:

HJam72
03-31-2006, 02:37 AM
Great, now we have ANOTHER Moulds thread. :)

Texans_Chick
03-31-2006, 08:29 AM
Some comments:

Yes.

My husband would be surprised (and perhaps intrigued) if I had a girlfriend. I do not.

Is it wrong to suggest that I love the Texans as much as my husband? Which means that I love both to infinity and beyond.

I will be sore if we get OPaced on this Moulds deal.

barzilla
03-31-2006, 08:40 AM
I don't have that kind of time. My modus operandi has been to click to the last post to see what the latest on the negotiation is. Since nothing will be done until Monday it would seem like it would die down.....not that this is related, but does CC really have to go to the Bush pro day? Can't he send his top scout along with the coaches and McNair? Isn't Kubiak driving this boat anyway? It seems like three days is an awfully long time to wait to cross the ts and dot the i's. I say let CC stay home until an agreement on both sides is firm. Then come to LA.

thunderkyss
03-31-2006, 09:00 AM
I think Moulds is a big sign poingting to what we are going to do in the draft, and how serious Kubes & co are about what they expect out of this team. Moulds tells me we aren't going to be messing around, & that he plans to win every game. Imagine what he would be thinking if we went into the season with Armstrong as our #2....... nothing against Armstrong, Walther, Mathis, but we'd be guessing,"Maybe he sees something in so-and-so". Now, we know what he sees.

I got into that thread late........ I thought the Bills would work out a deal, or he'd be too expensive. I think I jumped in around page 33 or something. Everytime I thought I was caught up, the fu@39r would grow another two pages.

But if I could change "I love the Texans more than my girlfriend(wife)" to "I love the Texans more than my Job" it would be more appropriate.

thunderkyss
03-31-2006, 09:01 AM
Some comments:

My husband would be surprised (and perhaps intrigued) if I had a girlfriend. I do not.

If you did have a girlfriend, what would she look like??

feel free to post pictures, and go into as much detail as you wish.

SheTexan
03-31-2006, 09:03 AM
to answer the question! YEP! Every last word!:)

Cjeremy635
03-31-2006, 09:07 AM

That's funny right there...but really, what would she look like?

Buffi2
03-31-2006, 09:09 AM
Yes, I've read them all, but I don't have a girlfriend. Maybe the question should be do I love the Texans more than fishing. Since I'm sitting here reading this MB while the shad are running, I guess the answer would be yes to that also.

edo783
03-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Yes, every dang one of them. I have though applied for a 12 step program that deals with compulsive sports disorders.

Texans_Chick
03-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss

That's funny right there...but really, what would she look like?

This is Exhibit A of "Eric Moulds Get a Contract Done Already Thread Boredom." What you really wanna know is whether we are gonna get that contract done. But failing that, you are really bored, and are going to tangent threads like this one, and then going on a further tangent.

But if you really want to know the answer to this....

Maybe cuz you are bored...

Or otherwise.....

But I'm warning you, you might not be able to handle the truth....

Here is the answer of what my girlfriend would look like if I were into the girlfriend thing:

Link: My Theoretical Girlfriend if I Were Into That Sort of Thing and Didn't Have a Husband. (http://www.sashawhite.net/blog/archives/VanityMcCon.gif)

You asked. I answered.

thunderkyss
03-31-2006, 10:03 AM
Here is the answer of what my girlfriend would look like if I were into the girlfriend thing:

Link: My Theoretical Girlfriend if I Were Into That Sort of Thing and Didn't Have a Husband. (http://www.sashawhite.net/blog/archives/VanityMcCon.gif)

You asked. I answered.

That was soooooo uncool....

:confused:

Seņor Stan
03-31-2006, 10:54 AM
Vince Young may have counted to infinity twice, but he could only make it half way throught the Moulds thread.

Wharton
03-31-2006, 11:38 AM
Ok, I'm calling Bull ****! :challenge

As big as that thread is and so many people are claiming to have read every post, what a load of crap. :pigfly:

I've read maybe 10 of the post by authors I know to be good, the rest are passed over.

Oh, and also, post a pic of your girlfiends sister, I need a date.

:thumbup

Texans Pride
03-31-2006, 12:37 PM

As big as that thread is and so many people are claiming to have read every post, what a load of crap. :pigfly:

I've read maybe 10 of the post by authors I know to be good, the rest are passed over.

:thumbup

Wharton, if you look anything like your aviator, don't hold your breath on getting a date brother :)

stevo3883
03-31-2006, 12:37 PM
This is Exhibit A of "Eric Moulds Get a Contract Done Already Thread Boredom." What you really wanna know is whether we are gonna get that contract done. But failing that, you are really bored, and are going to tangent threads like this one, and then going on a further tangent.

But if you really want to know the answer to this....

Maybe cuz you are bored...

Or otherwise.....

But I'm warning you, you might not be able to handle the truth....

You asked. I answered.

what you doin postin my picture on here honey?

-secret identity revealed-

rmartin65
03-31-2006, 03:29 PM
My girlfriend just saw my vote and hit me...

TexanBacker93
03-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Not only is there a Eric Moulds thread that has reached Titanicesque proportions, we have a thread about the thread that's now in it's 2nd page.

I have read parts here and there. The same with the Eric Moulds thread on the Eagles board.

justtxyank
03-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Vince Young may have counted to infinity twice, but he could only make it half way throught the Moulds thread.

BRILLIANT!

I must admit that I have tracked mostly every page of the thread, though I only posted in one. I am more of a lurker.

But I believe you are referencing my post in that thread. :cool:

Texans_Chick
03-31-2006, 03:47 PM
That was soooooo uncool....

:confused:

What would be uncool would be posting one of the many topless pictures. At least I selected a clothed picture. :cool:

nflnutswife
03-31-2006, 03:54 PM
What would be uncool would be posting one of the many topless pictures. At least I selected a clothed picture. :cool:

Whisper me the web-site on the topless ones would ya!!!!!!!
hurry the husbands not home yet.:redtowel:

Texans_Chick
03-31-2006, 04:02 PM

I call Bull **** to your Bull ****. I've read every post. But then again, I read really fast and I care too much. :texflag:

To sum up the thousands of posts:

A Phili radio station reported that the Texans and Moulds had came up with a deal. Some called BS. Then it started to be confirmed by other sources but that the Texans and Bills were just working out draft picks to go along with the trade--rumor has it that it is between 4-5th. Some people think we are being OPaced in the deal. Lots of people have a hard time posting relevant things in a thread. Various discussions of whether Moulds has enough gas left in the tank and what good value would be for him in the new free agent market. There was a statistical analysis article about how Moulds might not get separation going deep. Eagle fans pick out strange avatars. Is he a #1 or a #2--who cares that is irrevelant. The Chronic reported that there is basically a deal and that Moulds is coming to Houston on Monday. EM's mommy wants to tailgate in her RV with us. (She will find that Texas BBQ is less sugary than Mississippi BBQ). Bills fans will miss Moulds but not at 7 mil a year. Various thread paddings. Will he reduce double teaming on AJ--nah AJ didn't receive much double teams but he will open things up and actually catch balls thrown to him. Boy, them Eagles fans are steamed. Wish it were a done deal--this makes me nervous.

I think I hit the high points. :cool:

Sorry my friend. No sisters. Just brothers named Michael aka "Rooster" and Patrick.

Texans_Chick
03-31-2006, 04:03 PM
Whisper me the web-site on the topless ones would ya!!!!!!!
hurry the husbands not home yet.:redtowel:

GIS is the bomb. :bomb:

Link: There you go. I mighta killed the MB if I posted the actual picture. (http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/actors/matthewmcconaughey/images/pic01.jpg)

dat_boy_yec
03-31-2006, 08:10 PM
I feel like I lost a chunk of my life to that thread and for some crazy reason I think I'm going to keep reading.

Hi, my name is chapin and I'm a Texanholic.

Bubbajwp
03-31-2006, 08:28 PM
Sadly no I havnt read every post and I call myself a Texans fan.:crying: :crying: :brickwall :hairpull: