PDA

View Full Version : Mark Estelle?

DominickDavisFan76
03-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Yo, Im watching the Centurions, playing the Admirals and I noticed that #23 Mark Estelle, CB out of Utah State, has not givin up a big play or even a play at all, for decent yardage. He even hit a TE and made him lose the ball, he tipped a deep pass away from the receiver, and he got behind the line of scrimmage on a blitz and sacked the QB.

I also saw that he has good Cover ability(Yes, I know its the NFL European League!)

But by chance Could we see this guy getting playin time next season? :cool:

Texans Pride
03-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Is he a play that we allocated?

DominickDavisFan76
03-26-2006, 10:53 AM
ya, he is a texan, who was allocated to the Cologne Centurions

PapaL
03-26-2006, 11:55 AM
He'll probably be a special teamer. You dont exactlly allocate one of your top CBs to NFLE. If he's out on the field playing CB, we're in a world of hurt.

DominickDavisFan76
03-26-2006, 12:04 PM
He'll probably be a special teamer. You dont exactlly allocate one of your top CBs to NFLE. If he's out on the field playing CB, we're in a world of hurt.

Thats what I figured,but like the sayin goes,"You Never Know" :)

DominickDavisFan76
03-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Yo, I got it, take Mark Estelle and move him to S

Because I saw him make some hits against TEs and RB, and has decent cover ability for a CB, so good coverage ability for a S,
but the only thing wrong with him to play S is he is kinda short at 5'10

I'm not sure if that matters, so I see him as being a Antwan Peek only better at his position.

TexanSam
03-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Shout play him I don't care if it is the Europe league hell if he's playin' that good there he deserves a chance to show what he's got for real.:ok:

Commas and English please.

Anyway, it's the first week (I think) of NFL Europe. Anyone who evaluates one player over just one game is stupid. Now if he's voted as NFL Europe's best defensive player or something like that, then we're talking.

mexican_texan
03-26-2006, 09:46 PM
How about the TE Halterman? He was allocated by the Texans and he made some nice catches. I only watched the later part of the game, but Rich Eisen said: "And there's Halterman again, I was just talking about him"

I thought it to be funny that Drew Henson's best targets were wearing the Texans logo. That would be true in the NFL if he decided to play football, not baseball.

M@DD Mike
03-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Ragone had a great season in NFLEL but still was only a third string QB behind Banks

Wolf
03-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Commas and English please.

Anyway, it's the first week (I think) of NFL Europe. Anyone who evaluates one player over just one game is stupid. Now if he's voted as NFL Europe's best defensive player or something like that, then we're talking.

not sure.. people still rag on Ragone and he was OMVP and for some reason couldn't even play against the 49ers
:confused:

mexican_texan
03-26-2006, 10:03 PM
not sure.. people still rag on Ragone and he was OMVP and for some reason couldn't even play against the 49ers
That may have been due to fatigue. He did not really have an offseason, he played all year. Plus, it was a job tryot for Banks. Tony Banks.

ArlingtonTexan
03-26-2006, 11:09 PM

The guy who was OMVP the year before Ragone does not have a job in the NFL.

PapaL
03-27-2006, 04:18 AM
That may have been due to fatigue. He did not really have an offseason, he played all year. Plus, it was a job tryot for Banks. Tony Banks.

Fatigue from playing what 8 games in Europe and riding the pine all year long?