PDA

View Full Version : Mike Sherman??

thunderkyss
03-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Do you think he could lure Bret to play closer to Mississippi??

wouldn't that be sweet??

el toro
03-23-2006, 07:24 PM
If he could, it would've been done. Also, I'd say that he seems committed to retiring as a Packer. Playing with another team wouldn't necessarily diminish his legacy (look at Montana, for example).

Bearfan Blue and Orange
03-23-2006, 07:28 PM
If he could, it would've been done. Also, I'd say that he seems committed to retiring as a Packer. Playing with another team wouldn't necessarily diminish his legacy (look at Montana, for example).

He has said he is going to play this season. So I guess the Packers can move forward with players.

Mike Kerns
03-23-2006, 07:33 PM
I would rather see Brett Burn out, than Fade Away. If the Pack isn't going to try & improve, why bother at his age ?

texan279
03-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Why would we want Favre here?

Dunta_23
03-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Why would we want Favre here?

Exactly...he was a great player but he has nothing to offer this team on the field anymore...and if he is going to mentor a QB its going to be Aaron Rodgers, not David Carr

dirty steve
03-23-2006, 10:18 PM
boy, this really sounds like another "i don't like #8, and how can we bench him" thread.

thunderkyss
03-23-2006, 10:24 PM
I just wanted to start a thread that wasn't about YKW:superman: ....

:redtowel:

FILO_girl
03-23-2006, 10:31 PM

wouldn't that be sweet??

Here we go again....

Brett will not play for anyone else than the Packers. He has stated this many times over. I am a MAJOR Brett Favre fan, he will retire in Green and Gold. I hope to go see him play at Lambeau (seeing him here was beyond awesome to me), I would love a trip to Green Bay this fall.
:) (but it won't happen, I am sure)

I think I just may hang up the 'ol Cheesehead for good when Brett does retire. He is what is keeping me a GB fan, can't help but like and admire the guy. :cool:

TexansCM
03-23-2006, 11:14 PM
I saw Brett in Lambeau, and it was awesome. Favre is still a great QB, the Pack just didn't help him at all this year. His #1 receiver went down, #2 was out 8 weeks, had no running game and the line sucked after losing 2 starters to Free agency. He will never go anywhere else, but can still outplay 75% of the starters in this league.

Grid
03-24-2006, 12:49 AM

wouldn't that be sweet??

Yah.. id love to see him playing in Tennessee or Jacksonville. It would be good insurance to make sure we sweep those two teams every year.

Malloy
03-24-2006, 02:59 AM
Here we go again....

Brett will not play for anyone else than the Packers. He has stated this many times over. I am a MAJOR Brett Favre fan, he will retire in Green and Gold. I hope to go see him play at Lambeau (seeing him here was beyond awesome to me), I would love a trip to Green Bay this fall.
:) (but it won't happen, I am sure)

I think I just may hang up the 'ol Cheesehead for good when Brett does retire. He is what is keeping me a GB fan, can't help but like and admire the guy. :cool:

Funny, your attitude is 100% on par with mine concerning Favre. Once he's gone from GB I don't give a damn what happens up there :)