PDA

View Full Version : Former Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper testified Wednesday that h

bkimble
03-22-2006, 04:54 PM
MINNEAPOLIS -- Former Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper testified Wednesday that he spent his entire time shooting dice during a boat party last fall and rejected offers from lingerie-clad dancers.

Williams
Culpepper
Culpepper, one of four players charged with misdemeanor lewd conduct, said he and friends gathered in a circle, betting $20 a throw playing craps.

"Nobody who was shooting dice wanted to get a dance," Culpepper said. He said he was a designated driver for the evening.

mike moffat
03-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Yeah, right. I'll buy that.:redtowel:

mexican_texan
03-26-2006, 11:15 PM
He was also reading the Bible to blind kids and donated money and time to soup kitchens.

Yeah, right.

thegr8fan
03-26-2006, 11:26 PM
who cares? on the grand scheme of things this isn't even a blip on the radar. So What? Hey lets take a head count of all the women on the MB who would go to bed with David Carr given the chance.

this entire trial is a farce. Any pictures? any evidence other than a 'he said she said' type?

they went on a pleasure cruise and had .........PLEASURE

If they let Moss go for trying to run over a police officer imagine the punishment for engaging in the worlds oldest pasttime.

smear campaign at it's finest, IMHO.

Kaiser Toro
03-26-2006, 11:34 PM
This is a potential SNL skit. A lot of material there.

SheTexan
03-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Hey lets take a head count of all the women on the MB who would go to bed with David Carr given the chance.

Even if I was 40 yrs younger the answer to that head count would be NOT ME!! Just because I think the boy has hidden talent doesn't in any way mean I would want to go to bed with him!! That's a sexist comment Pete!!

thegr8fan
03-27-2006, 10:25 AM
That's a sexist comment Pete!!:confused:

well I guess there might be a few men here that would also. Wasn't sure Carr went that way, although I have had my suspicions, but if you say so SheTexan. :stirpot:

SheTexan
03-27-2006, 02:43 PM
:confused:

well I guess there might be a few men here that would also. Wasn't sure Carr went that way, although I have had my suspicions, but if you say so SheTexan. :stirpot:

Just ask Joe!!:rolleyes: