PDA

View Full Version : Update: Vanderjagt signs with Dallas

Texans34Life
03-22-2006, 02:01 PM
According to ESPN 103.3 here in Dallas.

Kaiser Toro
03-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Ha, I hope he goes to Dallas so TO and the kicker can get into war of words in the media.:stirpot:

Looks like they are acquiring an All-***** team over there. :) Yes I used the I word.

WildBlackBear32
03-22-2006, 03:10 PM
I personally hopes he goes to NE and helps the Pats win a SB and sticks it to Manning.

c5demon
03-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Dallas needs HELP in there kicking game. I think he rather go to dallas then the FROZEN field in NE. The Cowboys play the Colts this year too.

infantrycak
03-22-2006, 04:41 PM
I personally hopes he goes to NE and helps the Pats win a SB and sticks it to Manning.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Vandy kicked a game winning field goal to knock Indy out of the play-offs?

Texans34Life
03-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Well, it looks like the Cowgirls have got something in principle with Vanderjagt:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/03/23/vanderjagt.cowboys/index.html

WWJD
03-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Good! Jerry has scrimped on kickers for years for some insane reason and it's cost them games.

4th&inches
03-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Another great move by the cowboys!! :yahoo:

StarStruck
03-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Yesssssssss!!!!!!!:redtowel: It would be wonderful if we could pull off the micacle of the century and get Vince. Next to impossible, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

StarStruck
03-23-2006, 01:50 PM
Good! Jerry has scrimped on kickers for years for some insane reason and it's cost them games.

Those three games last year were especially painful.

Blake
03-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Terell "my way" Owens, and now VenderJerk. Sounds like a lovely football team...

z0rpAn
03-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Looks like the Cowboys are the new Raiders...

kingh99
03-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Raiders never had anything on the crackboys. Thomas Henderson got the pipe warmed up and Michael Irvin kept it going for the next generation. The ring of dishonor must remain unbroken.

Long-Spurs-Texan
03-23-2006, 04:45 PM
As much as I hate the Cowboys, it will make Sundays up here a little more interesting. I just like watching Parcells facial gyrations! Parcells may have a damn coronary with TO AND Vanderjerk on the team! FWFW, Jerry has no choice but to open the checkbook. He's trying to keep up with Napoleon over in DC. I hope that we get the Texans back on air up here again. I guess it depends who we draft, because our moves in FA haven't exactly set the world on fire.

4th&inches
03-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Terell "my way" Owens, and now VenderJerk. Sounds like a lovely football team...
they will put together more than 2 wins i bet :redtowel:

HowBoutThemCowboys!
03-23-2006, 06:41 PM
they will put together more than 2 wins i bet :redtowel:

lmao, I was thinking the exact thing reading the responses.

Keep truckin' along Cowboys! We're well on our way! http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/images/cowboys_smilies/hammertime.gif

cuppacoffee
03-23-2006, 07:19 PM
lmao, I was thinking the exact thing reading the responses.

Keep truckin' along Cowboys! We're well on our way! http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/images/cowboys_smilies/hammertime.gif

And boys will be home in their recliners watching the playoffs.......again.:rofl:

Mike Kerns
03-23-2006, 07:21 PM
Wow, the "***** Kicker" & T.O. together ? This is gonna be interesting. . .

Buzz
03-23-2006, 08:41 PM
This makes me wonder which big name player Jones is going to get next. Maybe somebody on defense?

Huge
03-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Raiders never had anything on the crackboys. Thomas Henderson got the pipe warmed up and Michael Irvin kept it going for the next generation. The ring of dishonor must remain unbroken.
Yeah, the Raiders can't sniff that...

Signed,

Darrell Russell
Sebastian Janikowski
Lyle Alzado
Bill Romanowski
etc.

Youngstown Colt
03-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Vandy kicked a game winning field goal to knock Indy out of the play-offs?Well that would mean they'd meet up in the superbowl, which would be fine with me.

FILO_girl
03-23-2006, 11:17 PM
http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/images/cowboys_smilies/hammertime.gif

T O already dancing on the star? Lmao!
This is shaping up to be one entertaining off season, kudos to the Cowboys for providing the show!:)

DFAN
03-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Well that would mean they'd meet up in the superbowl, which would be fine with me.

Not exactly. It could be the last game of the season and it it's a must win for the Colts.

HowBoutThemCowboys!
03-24-2006, 12:54 AM
T O already dancing on the star? Lmao!
This is shaping up to be one entertaining off season, kudos to the Cowboys for providing the show!:)

Hahah, not quite. That's MC Hammer dancing to "Can't Touch this."

Indeed, it's shaping up to be quite a year up in Dallas. Like Terrell said, "Get the popcorn a poppin' cause it's goin' to be a show."

Heck, he's already made his own rap song for the Cowboys at terrellowens.com

Here's to new beginnings!

4th&inches
03-24-2006, 03:11 AM
Heck, he's already made his own rap song for the Cowboys at terrellowens.com

Here's to new beginnings!

lol...thats bad *** i like it...hes going to get his eagle on and you can meet him in the center star classic in the making!!

WWJD
03-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Terrell has a book coming out this summer....I'm not sure of the exact title but it's ripping on the Eagles and what happened between him and the team.

I think I'll skip it just like I did his autobiography.

And yea that's M.C. dancing.

Youngstown Colt
03-24-2006, 10:54 AM
Not exactly. It could be the last game of the season and it it's a must win for the Colts.Man, I didn't think we played the NFC east.

Well, at least we get the Manning-Manning matchup this year.

DFAN
03-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Man, I didn't think we played the NFC east.

Well, at least we get the Manning-Manning matchup this year.

True. I didn't think about that. That wll be an interesting game to watch. I would hate to be the parents, for that game anyways.

DFAN
03-24-2006, 11:27 AM
lol...thats bad *** i like it...hes going to get his eagle on and you can meet him in the center star classic in the making!!

Actually I thought it was no more getting my eagle on.