PDA

View Full Version : nfl schedule dates

ubecool454
03-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Does anyone have know the date in April that the NFL will actually put the dates on the schedule for opponents for the 2006 season?

seasontix
03-16-2006, 01:04 PM
Sorry I do not have a date for you.

But Speaking of schedule. The Texans have indicated on their season ticket renewal documents that the Cowboy game will be a home game. They also listed it as a home game in the ticket renewal reminder postcard the sent out several days ago. To confuse the matter more they list nine teams, they should either list ten teams (pre and reg season) or list eight just (reg) season games but nine does not sound right and to top it off the Boys are listed also.

The 2006 Home opponents listed are:

Cowboys (??)
Dolphins
Bills
Redskins
Eagles
Browns
Colts
Jaguars
Titans

Chrispy
03-16-2006, 08:00 PM
This is just a guess, but is it possible that we play the Cowboys twice? Once at home in preseason and once there for a regular season game. That still doesn't explain why they only listed 9 teams though.

hollywood_texan
03-16-2006, 08:05 PM
We play the Cowboys twice, but the regular season game is away.

I have been wondering the same thing.

I think it is still undecided who we play in the the preseason.

Tulip
03-16-2006, 08:25 PM
The Dallas regular season game is away. We alternate sites every 4 years. 4 years ago, we played Dallas here.

Sounds like they are trying to continue to mislead with the whole "don't miss the Cowboys coming to Reliant" thing they started last month.

Or maybe I could give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they don't know who their other preseason opponent will be.