PDA

View Full Version : Falcons offer Milloy contract

TexanFan881
03-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Falcons | Team offers Milloy a three-year contract
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:26:34 -0800

D. Orlando Ledbetter, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Atlanta Falcons have made a three-year contract offer to free agent S Lawyer Milloy (Bills), who visited the team's facilities in Flowery Branch Monday, March 14, according to his agent. "We are looking over things," said Carl Poston. "He had a great interview and he loved it. We just have to try to look at all of the options and see what's best for him."

mexican_texan
03-14-2006, 11:14 PM
said Carl Poston
That's all you need to know. One side will leave with a bitter taste in their mouth.

texan279
03-15-2006, 02:22 AM
from www.kffl.com

Bengals | Team tried to get Poston to accept offer
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:28:13 -0800

D. Orlando Ledbetter, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Cincinnati Bengals tried to get agent Carl Poston to agree to terms with the team without consulting with free agent S Lawyer Milloy (Bills). "They wanted us to decide immediately and I can't do that without talking to my client," Poston said. "Lawyer turned off his phone to give all of his attention to Atlanta. By the time that he called me back, they had already signed Dexter (Jackson). I guess they were concerned that they may not get Lawyer."