PDA

View Full Version : McCown visiting Saints

Dr. Toro
03-13-2006, 08:53 PM
If he signs you can count out Leinart to NO. Could mean VY or trade down.

DaveCarr@andrejohnson.net
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
If he signs you can count out Leinart to NO. Could mean VY or trade down.

wait! you dont think the texans are signing bush?

outofhnd
03-13-2006, 09:02 PM
I still wouldnt rule out NO taking a QB just because you have a veteran that is playable, doesnt mean you dont get a young blue chip talent to learn while on the sidelines...

LikeABoss
03-13-2006, 09:12 PM
If he signs you can count out Leinart to NO.

Ah...

Josh McCown is not AND would not be the long term answer.

Dr. Toro
03-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Ah...

Josh McCown is not AND would not be the long term answer.

That's exactly right, but you don't sign another starter if you're gonna draft mr. nfl ready leinart. There's also no chance Mccown signs in NO if he's not gonna be the starter. Sorry for implying the logic.

Dr. Toro
03-13-2006, 09:22 PM
wait! you dont think the texans are signing bush?

Never mentioned the Texans.

thunderkyss
03-13-2006, 09:29 PM
That's exactly right, but you don't sign another starter if you're gonna draft mr. nfl ready leinart. There's also no chance Mccown signs in NO if he's not gonna be the starter. Sorry for implying the logic.

No one is going into the draft without a legit starter. No one but the Texans drafts a guy thinking he will start...... They may hope, but the job isn't given, unless the player meets/exceeds expectations in Training Camp, and FA.

LikeABoss
03-13-2006, 09:41 PM

1st -Josh McCown is NOT starter material

2nd - He sucks, so how in the hell can he feel he is any kind of position to be giving any kind of demands?

3rd - Josh McCown would be signed for depth ONLY...

The ONLY QB that will be left on the Saints roster is Adrian McPherson, and he is not ready to play yet.

Aaron Brooks=gone

Todd Bouman=gone

Understand?

DaveCarr@andrejohnson.net
03-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Never mentioned the Texans.

my bad i thought u were talking about the texans drafting Lienart