PDA

View Full Version : Arrington signs with Giants

Bubbajwp
03-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the New York Giants have signed free agent LB LaVar Arrington(Redskins). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

I dont have a link. I got this from the Cowboys message board.

edo783
03-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Didn't Arrington say he wanted to stay in the same division as the Skins so he could haunt them? Booooooo!

Texans>Colts
03-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Didn't Arrington say he wanted to stay in the same division as the Skins so he could haunt them? Booooooo!

Hell Yes.I am a Giant fan too and am pleased to hear this. KICK THE SKINS ***:yahoo:

ClintonPortis26
03-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Hell Yes.I am a Giant fan too and am pleased to hear this. KICK THE SKINS ***:yahoo:

First of all, Clinton Portis will knock Lavar Arrington on his *** just like he did to Simeon Rice and Al Wilson.

Oh and tell your Giants bandwagoners to stop saying LaVar Arrington and call him Lavar Arrington....he lost V status when he was benched and left washington.

mexican_texan
03-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Ditto :yahoo: :superman:

Thanks much Antonio Pierce!

Bubbajwp
03-12-2006, 09:17 PM
First of all, Clinton Portis will knock Lavar Arrington on his *** just like he did to Simeon Rice and Al Wilson.

Oh and tell your Giants bandwagoners to stop saying LaVar Arrington and call him Lavar Arrington....he lost V status when he was benched and left washington.
I sense a litle anger.

Youngstown Colt
03-12-2006, 09:19 PM

Oh and tell your Giants bandwagoners to stop saying LaVar Arrington and call him Lavar Arrington....he lost V status when he was benched and left washington.He lost V status? Um, that's how you spell his name.

And I don't think anyone needs to be worried about Portis breaking a tackle.

YoungTexanFan
03-12-2006, 11:39 PM
I actually like the Redskins. Sean Taylor and Arrington were enough to get me to pay attention. They have a slew of great coaches, along with a top RB and WR.

TexanFan881
03-13-2006, 08:33 AM
On KFFL it doesn't sound like they got Arrington yet.:twocents:

Blake
03-13-2006, 08:35 AM
On KFFL it doesn't sound like they got Arrington yet.:twocents:

Until you see a link, dont listen to this garbage. "I got X off another teams forum, who said they heard this guy is reporting playerX to team X"

When there is a link, with a reliable source, then I will believe.

Bubbajwp
03-13-2006, 10:03 AM
So maybe it never did happen I dont know.

Giants meet with Arrington

Monday, March 13, 2006 BY MIKE GARAFOLO

Star-Ledger Staff

The Giants met with free-agent linebacker LaVar Arrington this weekend as scheduled. The former Redskin arrived on Saturday and had several meetings with coaches and members of the front office as well as taking a physical. His agent, Carl Poston, said late yesterday afternoon that the two sides had yet to begin contract discussions.

Poston wasn't certain if Arrington was going to leave last night or early today because he hadn't yet spoken to his client. He was waiting to get a full report from Arrington before deciding to talk numbers with the Giants.

Poston said eight other teams are interested in the 27-year-old, but Arrington has not scheduled any more visits. The Dolphins are the only other team he has met with thus far.

Link http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1142229828119420.xml&coll=1#continue

mexican_texan
03-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Is Arrington really repped by the Postons? I don't believe any of their players have singed yet. The represent Kellen Winslow II, the stunt devil that plays TE in his spare time.

TexanFan881
03-13-2006, 03:18 PM
I think a few other teams are interested in Arrington, but the Giants sound like the leaders of the race.

Texans>Colts
03-13-2006, 06:21 PM

How da hell our your Redksins signing all of these people. I thought you guys were over the cap? O yea. Giants will murder the DeadSkins. I hope the fans don't throw anything at Portis's mom like the eagle fans did:rolleyes: :stirpot: Tiki will run over the your Defense and knock over Marcus Washington. Tiki Will be better than Portis in the game for sure. Giants are a better team. They have Burress, Tiki, Toomer, and Manning who will just keep on improving. The D has gotten much better with the additions of Madison and Arrington. Moss won't be good this year. This year he isn't the only receiver who can catch the god damn ball.