PDA

View Full Version : La'Roi Glover signed

4th&inches
03-06-2006, 06:17 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that he went to the Rams if you didnt already know....also I was wondering how they have already signed him when the FA signing period has been pushed back. Sorry I know I dont know it all about football but I'm learning!:rolleyes:

big homey
03-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's because he was outright released, immediately making him a FA. The FA start date is for players who have finished their contracts and have not been re-signed.

Texans Pride
03-06-2006, 08:40 PM
also I was wondering how they have already signed him when the FA signing period has been pushed back.

Good question, I was wondering the same thing!

cap1
03-06-2006, 09:22 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that he went to the Rams if you didnt already know....also I was wondering how they have already signed him when the FA signing period has been pushed back. Sorry I know I dont know it all about football but I'm learning!:rolleyes:

That is a good question. I will try to look it up.

thunderkyss
03-06-2006, 09:30 PM
If ever there was a player built for the 4-3, that's him......

4th&inches
03-06-2006, 10:31 PM
That is a good question. I will try to look it up.
Thanks and let me know if you find anything.

Bubbajwp
03-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's because he was outright released, immediately making him a FA. The FA start date is for players who have finished their contracts and have not been re-signed.
I believe that is right.

F-minus67
03-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Looks like the Rams are becoming the retirement home for the cowboys, Cokley last year and Glover this year.