PDA

View Full Version : Raiders need a QB

Dr. Toro
03-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Collins cut today. Pennington restructures.

With Pennington's + - of excellent career efficiency/shoulder trouble and the Jets cap problems, I think it's unlikely they'll move up. The Raiders aren't guaranteed a QB at #7, but they are at #4. I think there's a decent chance the Raiders move down to #4.

The Dude Abides
03-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Collins cut today. Pennington restructures.

With Pennington's + - of excellent career efficiency/shoulder trouble and the Jets cap problems, I think it's unlikely they'll move up. The Raiders aren't guaranteed a QB at #7, but they are at #4. I think there's a decent chance the Raiders move down to #4.

good assessment.

Texans Horror
03-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Trade Up for Vince. Could we lure them to No. 1?

El Tejano
03-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I think so. I think they owe us one for PBuch. But really I think they are the type of team that would do such a thing to get to #1. I just think they wouldn't trade with us for as much value. I feel that we should only move down if we are getting #4 and another first rounder or veteran.

Hervoyel
03-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Trading with the Raiders is fraught with peril. If I never see my team swing a deal with "The Prince of Darkness" (Al Davis) again that will suit me just fine. I swear that the Raiders could trade us Marcus Allen in his prime for a stale baloney sandwich and somehow we'd end up getting the short end of the stick.

If I were an NFL GM I'd never pick up the phone if the caller ID said it was the Raiders.

DominickDavisFan76
03-06-2006, 01:44 PM
If they need a QB, they will probably take Omar Jacobs in the 2nd

End of Story

F-minus67
03-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Or they could take Cutler with the 7th.

HomeBred_Texan
03-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Or they could take Cutler with the 7th.
Cutler wont drop, but VY will....

El Tejano
03-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Cutler wont drop, but VY will....
I was thinking the same. To me I think it would be more of a shame if we traded down, VY was still available and we pass on him.