PDA

View Full Version : We Want a Salary Cap

michaelm
03-01-2006, 06:58 PM
I know that many of us absolutely do not want the NFL to become an uncapped league.
I was wondering if any of you had any ideas about getting a petition or list, or even web site going to submit to the league recognizing(sp?) that position.
This kind of thing isn't really up my alley, and it may not be very feasible, but something should be done to show the players and the league how the paying fans feel about the issue.

Any zealots out there who would like to kick off a movement here in Houston?
I'll put my name on any petition that is against an uncapped league.

swtbound07
03-03-2006, 12:36 AM
my only question is this. If 2007 is an uncapped season, does that mean it becomes an uncapped season for my madden franchise?? Because if so, im going to be doing a hell of a lot of free agent shopping

Wharton
03-03-2006, 09:45 AM
I'll think about putting one together when the lack of a CBA starts effecting the season. Walkout, lockout, it doesn't matter to me.

It funny, I didn't think much about NFL labor relations when I wasn't a PSL/season ticket holder. Now, the breakdown in talks and comments coming from both sides of the table has lifted my interest. I stopped watching baseball when the World Series was cancel. And, while I am not a hockey fan, what hockey did to their fans was an atrocity. Here’s hoping that football is a little more sensible.