PDA

View Full Version : 07 NFL Draft Prospects

battlered
03-01-2006, 05:11 PM
just wonderin --> what r the prospects for collegiate players in next years draft?
GuEstamition of what positions will be deep in the 07 draft and the top 10 players.

That might tell us what kinda of draft were gonna have..
example: if next years draft is gonna be heavy on the offensive side than that might mean we'll draft on the offensive side of the ball

I'm no football/GM expert but do you guys think they take that into consideration also?

I know its more than a year away and players stocks could rise and fall but just a guestimate.

Trap_Star
03-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Brady quinn
Calvin Johnson
Adrian Peterson
Michael Bush
Laron Landry
Dwayne Jarett
Ted Ginn
just to name a few....

rmartin65
03-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Tom Zbikowski or something as a Free Safety

YoungTexanFan
03-01-2006, 08:11 PM

Is that the FS from ND??

If not, I would throw his name onto the list.

Laron Landry FS LSU
Greg Olsen TE Miami
Paul Poluzznesy (sp) LB Penn. St

We can add those names to the list

keyfro
03-01-2006, 08:57 PM
joe thomas and levi brown are future LT's worth noting...these two guys have the making of thomas reminds me a lot of tony boselli and brown reminds me a lot of cinci's mark anderson

Wharton
03-01-2006, 11:32 PM
I didn't get to see much of him, but the quarterback at Notre Dame - Brady Quinn - looked pretty good to me.

tulexan
03-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Brohm is eligible if he wants to come out

YoungTexanFan
03-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Brohm is eligible if he wants to come out

It depends on AP a lot.

Still, I doubt he comes out because he has not had enough previous collegiate sucess to warrent a first round draft pick.

Big B Texan Fan
03-01-2006, 11:56 PM
That bad *** LB from Penn St.
Griffeth CB outa UT

tulexan
03-02-2006, 12:01 AM
It depends on AP a lot.

Still, I doubt he comes out because he has not had enough previous collegiate sucess to warrent a first round draft pick.

That's not true, I've heard a lot of scouts say that he will be the #1 pick when ever he comes out because he is a prototypical NFL qb.

Big B Texan Fan
03-02-2006, 12:05 AM
That's not true, I've heard a lot of scouts say that he will be the #1 pick when ever he comes out because he is a prototypical NFL qb.
Who are these scouts?
What is your definition of alot?
Do you have a link?

I'm not trollin' ya, I just wanna read up on it.

hot pickle
03-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Michael Griffin-FS-UT. kinda reminds me of Brian Dawkins

tulexan
03-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Who are these scouts?
Do you have a link?

I remember hearing it on the radio a few months ago.

Sorry, but I can't provide a link to that.

Just look on the internet and read about him. The guy is the real deal and will be a top pick whenever he comes out.

ArlingtonTexan
03-02-2006, 12:36 AM
I'm no football/GM expert but do you guys think they take that into consideration also?

I know its more than a year away and players stocks could rise and fall but just a guestimate.

NFL guys don't take it significant consideration. They are focused on this year's crop. Too much changes from players to the team needs to draft position for teams to think what's available next year and having it influence what you are doing this year.

thefuture17
03-02-2006, 02:42 AM
Whos the best out of these 3 Brady Quinn Chris Leak or Brian Brohm???

bATXle red
03-02-2006, 02:58 AM
if were talking nfl potential i'd say brady quinn. they all run their college systems well.

slamdunc
03-02-2006, 08:21 AM
I gotta say quinn based on his being with an nfl coach in a pro set offense.

Bubbajwp
03-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Is that the FS from ND??

If not, I would throw his name onto the list.

Laron Landry FS LSU
Greg Olsen TE Miami
Paul Poluzznesy (sp) LB Penn. St

We can add those names to the list
How did you forget about ahmad brooks.

Spoda
03-02-2006, 01:43 PM
you guys forgot marcus vick..he's gonna be a stud.....oh wait...

rmartin65
03-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Is that the FS from ND??

yea, it is.

YoungTexanFan
03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
How did you forget about ahmad brooks.

You know I represent Brooks on this board as much as I can, but I believe he is out of UVA. He will be in the supp. draft as of now and therefore making him a 2006 draftie as opposed to 2007.

Otherwise, he would be my #1 or #2 prospect overall for the TEXANS needs only.

Bubbajwp
03-02-2006, 03:48 PM
You know I represent Brooks on this board as much as I can, but I believe he is out of UVA. He will be in the supp. draft as of now and therefore making him a 2006 draftie as opposed to 2007.

Otherwise, he would be my #1 or #2 prospect overall for the TEXANS needs only.
I figured that was why you didnt add him. I just wanted to hear you say it.

AustinJB
03-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Michael Griffin-FS-UT. kinda reminds me of Brian Dawkins

Yeah, this guy is special...he's a monster at FS...a tackling machine that always lays a big hit on the ball carrier/receiver. Very fast too...can't find a recent 40 time on him, but he was reported to run a 4.38 coming out of high school (where he played running back.)

dcarey20
03-02-2006, 09:17 PM
http://images.ewoss.com/MSimages/XMH10809242031.jpg

one guy to look out for:

^^^kyle wright QB from miami

he is a pocket passer and very athletic. ive heard he has been timed at 4.5-4.6 in the 40

Trap_Star
03-02-2006, 09:22 PM
http://images.ewoss.com/MSimages/XMH10809242031.jpg

one guy to look out for:

^^^kyle wright QB from miami

he is a pocket passer and very athletic. ive heard he has been timed at 4.4 in the 40

I highly doubt that 40 time...wright must have monster year for him to be considered a top prospect. Nice pic by the way...

dcarey20
03-02-2006, 09:25 PM
my bad. i meant 4.6:ok:

i was thinking about something else

still not bad for a white guy

cuppacoffee
03-02-2006, 09:56 PM

From the Irish Home Page (http://und.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/zbikowski_tom00.html)

"2005 (JUNIOR): One of college football's finest as a safety or punt return man ... has accounted for four touchdowns this season on returns (two interception returns and two punt returns) ... tough competitor who has lent leadership to the secondary and on special teams as a punt return man ... has started all 11 games at safety and has 23 career starts (all consecutive) ... has made 62 tackles (38 solos) and a team-best five interceptions, four pass breakups and a forced fumble ... has returned 26 punts for 379 yards (14.6-yard average) and two touchdowns (78 and 60 yards) ... credited with on tackle against Stanford, in addition to returning six punts for 34 yards against the Cardinal ... made two tackles and returned three punts for 22 yards versus Syracuse ... made five tackles (two solos) and intercepted a pass in the win over Navy ... had a huge game versus Tennessee, returning a punt for a score (78 yards) and an interception for a score (33 yards) while making nine tackles and registering a quarterback sack (10 yards) ... returned an intercepted pass 83 yards for a touchdown to seal Notre Dame's 49-23 win over BYU ... had eight tackles (four solos) and returned two punts for 15 yards against the Cougars ... returned a punt 60 yards for a touchdown versus USC, breaking three tackles on the way to giving the Irish a 21-14 lead in the second quarter ... also made six tackles (four solos) against the Trojans ... had four tackles (three solos) in the win at Purdue ... made three tackles (all solos) and broke up two passes against Washington ... returned two punts for 31 yards (a 15.5-yard average) against Washington, including a 25-yard return ... had seven tackles (five solos) and forced a fumble versus Michigan State ... made a crucial interception of a Michigan pass deep in Notre Dame territory to end a Wolverine scoring threat in the second period of the Irish's 17-10 win ... made eight tackles (three solos), intercepted a pass and broke up a pass in the season-opening 42-21 win at Pittsburgh ... made nine tackles (eight solos), intercepted a pass and broke up a pass at Michigan ... has returned two punts for 42 yards (21-yard average) with a long of 23 yards (versus Michigan) ... has logged 267:41 of playing time with 97 special teams appearances."

Kids a good player and a real hustler for 60 min. Made some really big plays for the Irish last year. If he duplicates his 2005 season in 2006 I believe he will get some consideration as a first day pick. Came up big for us in the game against USC. Great temperment too, still competing as a pretty good golden gloves boxer.

:coffee:

YoungTexanFan
03-02-2006, 10:12 PM
From the Irish Home Page (http://und.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/zbikowski_tom00.html)

"2005 (JUNIOR): One of college football's finest as a safety or punt return man ... has accounted for four touchdowns this season on returns (two interception returns and two punt returns) ... tough competitor who has lent leadership to the secondary and on special teams as a punt return man ... has started all 11 games at safety and has 23 career starts (all consecutive) ... has made 62 tackles (38 solos) and a team-best five interceptions, four pass breakups and a forced fumble ... has returned 26 punts for 379 yards (14.6-yard average) and two touchdowns (78 and 60 yards) ... credited with on tackle against Stanford, in addition to returning six punts for 34 yards against the Cardinal ... made two tackles and returned three punts for 22 yards versus Syracuse ... made five tackles (two solos) and intercepted a pass in the win over Navy ... had a huge game versus Tennessee, returning a punt for a score (78 yards) and an interception for a score (33 yards) while making nine tackles and registering a quarterback sack (10 yards) ... returned an intercepted pass 83 yards for a touchdown to seal Notre Dame's 49-23 win over BYU ... had eight tackles (four solos) and returned two punts for 15 yards against the Cougars ... returned a punt 60 yards for a touchdown versus USC, breaking three tackles on the way to giving the Irish a 21-14 lead in the second quarter ... also made six tackles (four solos) against the Trojans ... had four tackles (three solos) in the win at Purdue ... made three tackles (all solos) and broke up two passes against Washington ... returned two punts for 31 yards (a 15.5-yard average) against Washington, including a 25-yard return ... had seven tackles (five solos) and forced a fumble versus Michigan State ... made a crucial interception of a Michigan pass deep in Notre Dame territory to end a Wolverine scoring threat in the second period of the Irish's 17-10 win ... made eight tackles (three solos), intercepted a pass and broke up a pass in the season-opening 42-21 win at Pittsburgh ... made nine tackles (eight solos), intercepted a pass and broke up a pass at Michigan ... has returned two punts for 42 yards (21-yard average) with a long of 23 yards (versus Michigan) ... has logged 267:41 of playing time with 97 special teams appearances."

Kids a good player and a real hustler for 60 min. Made some really big plays for the Irish last year. If he duplicates his 2005 season in 2006 I believe he will get some consideration as a first day pick. Came up big for us in the game against USC. Great temperment too, still competing as a pretty good golden gloves boxer.

:coffee:

If somehow we don't get Ko Simpson this year, he is one of my top canidates for FS next year. I'm really liking Poluz, Greg Olsen, and of course AP.

texman8
03-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Rundown on next year's prospects. looks like a strong OT class.
trying to predict any draft, particularly one that is 15 months away. This year’s offensive tackle class, for example, had been thought to be one of the real strengths of the 2006 draft class, however, the grades of most of the leading OTs have been in virtual free fall the past few months such that it is entirely possible that D’Brickashaw Ferguson of Virginia could be the only OT taken in the opening round this year.

So at the risk of being proven totally wrong once again, it looks like OT could be the strength of the 2007 draft, especially if big Wisconsin OT Joe Thomas is healthy this coming fall. Thomas had been one of the rising stars of the 2006 draft class, but the junior tore an ACL in the Badgers’ bowl win and will spend the winter rehabbing after undergoing reconstructive surgery rather than working out for pro scouts. If healthy, Thomas should be joined in a very talented senior cadre of OTs including Justin Blalock of Texas, Levi Brown of Penn State, Doug Free of Northern Illinois, Arron Sears of Tennessee, Andrew Carnahan of Arizona State, Andrew Cameron of California, Jake Kuresa of BYU and Joe Ainslie of Minnesota. And the class would get even stronger if juniors Jake Long of Michigan and Sam Baker of Southern California leave school early next winter.

Comeback year for receivers… While the OTs were once considered the strength of the 2006 draft, no one has ever made that claim of the WRs. Indeed, WR could be the weakest position at this year’s draft. In fact, the most exciting receivers in college football these days are juniors Calvin Johnson of Georgia Tech, Dwayne Jarrett of Southern Cal, and Ohio State speedster Ted Ginn and sophomores Sidney Rice of South Carolina and 6-6 James Hardy of Indiana, none of whom was eligible to enter this year’s draft where all three would have been top 10-15 type prospects. If those players stay in school, though, it could be more of the same at WR where there is a solid, but not necessarily explosive senior corps of WRs including Steve Smith of Southern Cal, rangy Jeff Samardjia of Notre Dame, Jason Hill of Washington State and Aundrae Allison of East Carolina.

There is also an intriguing group of TEs this year led by Matt Spaeth of Minnesota, and Charles Davis of Rutgers, along with Matt Herian of Nebraska and Joe Newton of Oregon State if the latter two are healthy after missing all or part of the 2005 season with injuries. None of the four, though, is likely to rate as high as top TEs in the 2006 draft class, although one or more of juniors like Greg Olsen of Miami, Zach Miller of Arizona State and BYU’s Jonny Harline could very well break into the opening round next year if they were to opt to leave school early.

Plenty of skill at skill positions… After going through a rather prolonged drought during the early part of the decade, RB appears to be back as a premium position on draft day. Three RBs were chosen among the first 5 picks at the 2005 draft, for example, while Southern Cal RB Reggie Bush is pretty much a lock to be the first player taken this year. And Oklahoma junior Adrian Peterson could very well make it two years in a row that a back is taken first overall if he can stay healthy and regain the form that made him the country’s best player as a freshman in 2004 when he ran for over 1,900 yards. Peterson could be joined in the top 10 next year by fellow junior Marshawn Lynch of California, while 250-pound Michael Bush heads a solid senior group of RBs which also includes Kenny Irons of Auburn, Ken Darby of Alabama, Deshawn Wynn of Florida, Tyrone Moss of Miami and Curtis Brown of BYU. Meanwhile, pro scouts will earn their keep deciding whether rugged 230-pound Brian Leonard, who caught 50 passes last fall, has a future at the next level as a RB or FB.

Oklahoma’s Peterson, though, is no lock in the early competition for the #1 grade among 2007 draft eligible prospects; indeed, a case can be made that Notre Dame QB Brady Quinn is the clear consensus choice as the top-returning player next fall, after leading the resurgent Irish this past fall. Quinn, though, is the only QB currently carrying a potential elite grade in the 2007 draft class, although there are a lot of good passers in the upcoming senior class including Drew Stanton of Michigan State, UTEP’s Jordan Palmer, the younger brother of former USC QB Carson Palmer, the #1 player taken at the 2003 draft; athletic Troy Smith of Ohio State; Kevin Kolb of Houston; Jared Zabransky of Boise State, Jeff Ballard of TCU; John Beck of BYU and Tulane’s Lester Ricard. Junior Brian Brohm of Louisville, though, could make things interesting at the top of the 2007 draft board if he enters next year’s draft; Brohm, though, is another player rehabbing from a late-season torn ACL so his health status will have a major bearing on his draft prospects for next year.

”D” is for desperate on D… Teams looking to upgrade on the defensive side of the ball in the immediate future may want to consider loading up at the 2006 draft, because there appear to be some real questions on that side of the ball looking ahead to the 2007 draft.

The 2007 defensive draft class, though, did get a huge boost when junior LBs Ahmad Brooks of Virginia, Paul Posluszny of Penn State, Patrick Willis of Mississippi and H.B. Blades of Pittsburgh all opted to skip the 2006 draft and return to school for their senior seasons. In the case of Brooks and Posluszny, though, injuries played a key part in their decision to stay in college. If healthy, though, Brooks has top 5-10 potential, while the others are mid-to-late first round types. There’s a major drop-off at LB after this top quartet, although MLBs Rufus Alexander of Oklahoma, Buster Davis of Florida State and Mike D’Andrea of Ohio State, along with speedy Virginia Tech junior OLB Xavier Abidi should provide something in the way of second-tier options.

There is a similar story at safety, which could also be something of a strength in 2007, at least on defense, where top FSs Brandon Meriweather of Miami and LaRon Landry of LSU surprised the NFL and opted to return to school for their senior years. They will be joined by solid veterans Will Herring of Georgia and Michael Griffen of Texas at FS and Jesse Daniels of LSU and Eric Weddle of Utah at SS. Again, though, there won’t necessarily be a lot of depth at either position come April 2007.

While the 2007 CB and FS classes were bolstered by the return of several top juniors, the CB position was devastated as almost all the top junior CBs including Ashton Youboty of Ohio State, Antonio Cromartie of Florida, Charles Gordon of Kansas, Dee Webb of Florida, Jonathan Jackson of South Carolina, Richard Marshall of Fresno State and Derrick Martin of Wyoming all bolted for the NFL this winter. Several veteran CBs including Leon Hall of Michigan, Fred Bennett of South Carolina and John Talley of Duke did return to school, but clearly the best and the brightest at the position will already be in the NFL next fall. Indeed, if there are to be any elite level CBs in the 2007 draft, they likely will have to emerge from next year’s junior class which will players like Antoine Cason of Arizona and Darelle Revis of Pittsburgh.

The struggle on defense next fall should also extend to the defensive line where there are more than enough decent prospects, but where plenty of sorting out has to be down. At DE, for example, Gaines Adams of Clemson, Dan Bazuin of Central Michigan, Victor Abiamira of Notre Dame, LaMarr Woodley of Michigan, Quentin Moses of Georgia, Baraka Atkins of Miami, Mkristo Bruce of Washington State, Larry McSwain of Alabama-Birmingham, Paul Carrington of Central Florida, Adam Carriker of Nebraska, and Larry Birdine and juniors Tommy Blake of TCU and Lawrence Jackson of Southern Cal are all good players, but its not clear yet that any one in the group has done enough to establish themselves as a potential elite prospect. Same at DT where Quinn Pitcock of Ohio State, Justin Harrell of Tennessee, the Florida duo of Ray McDonald, if healthy, and Marcus Thomas, and Brandon Mebane of California are all solid, but there is still much sorting out to do at the position.

Future top 10… Again, it’s a lifetime until the 2007 draft, but here’s a quick sense of what the top 10 next spring might look like: (* indicates underclassmen; X indicates injury concern could affect draft status)

QB Brady Quinn, Notre Dame
*RB Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma
*WR Calvin Johnson, Georgia Tech
Justin Blalock, Texas
LB Ahmad Brooks, Virginia (X)
FS Brandon Meriweather, Miami
OT Joe Thomas, Wisconsin (X)
*WR Dwayne Jarrett, Southern California
*RB Marshawn Lynch, California
*CB Antoine Cason, Arizona
If you have comments or suggestions, e-mail the editor. The GBN can also be reached by phone at (613) 727-3388; by fax at (613) 951-0387;or regular mail at PO Box 5282, Merivale Station, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K2C 3H5.

Great Blue North Draft Report Privacy Policy.

The GREAT BLUE NORTH DRAFT REPORT is a division of SQUITERLAND ENTERPRISES, Ottawa, Ontario,Canada

Matt_Alkire
03-06-2006, 07:17 AM
Whos the best out of these 3 Brady Quinn Chris Leak or Brian Brohm???

Brady Quinn and it's not even remotely close.

Matt_Alkire
03-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Just some thoughts on Zibby for you guys....

This is coming from a huge Notre Dame fan and keep in mind that Tom is one of my favorite football players EVER. Period.

First of all, he'll be a Strong Safety prospect, not Free Safety. He simply doesn't have the coverage skills to play the position at the next level in most systems. If we're talking for the Ravens, he'd be OK, but for the Eagles he'd be in serious trouble. To be honest, I think you're wasting him at FS anyway. Loves to hit. Can be a punishing SS at the next level. Very, very, very tough kid. Amateur boxer who has won Golden Gloves championships. Throwback football player.

He's an intelligent return specialist. Runs very strong and stays north/south. You watch this kid return punts and tell me you don't feel sorry for the guys trying to tackle him. He just doesn't go down.

All that said, he's not a 1st round prospect at this point if I do a value board. Most likely a 2nd or 3rd round guy. With a great Senior year that could definitely change.

Again, my favorite player in football right now period. If the Skins, Giants or Cowboys draft him I'll cry my eyes out. Thankfully with Roy Williams and Gibril Wilson the only one of the three I'd have to worry about is Washington.

Tom does remind me just a bit of Adam Archueleta. Just a bit though.

Also, he may not come out next year. He didn't redshirt his freshman year, but you don't have to at Notre Dame. We have our own rules. He can ask for another year which he'll definitely be given.

Kaiser Toro
03-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Brady Quinn will be the next Mirer. I am thankful we have Carr rather than have a golden domer and his arsenal of fans on this board. People thought the VY hype machine was large, wait until you see the Quinn one get moving through ND's NBC megaphone.

Barring injury, Adrian Peterson is the best prospect coming out of college since Julius Peppers in my opinion. I do love the WR from G Tech and like what I have seen from Jarrett at USC but want to see how he performs without his draftable cohorts this year.

yourfavoritetexan42
03-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Notre Dame is going to flood the draft with players regardless.

Somarja
Quinn
Walker
Zbikowski just to name a few

TheTim5125
03-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Brian Leonard FB/RB Rutgers.. the man is a play maker. He big/fast and hurdles people.

YoungTexanFan
03-06-2006, 11:11 PM
add Michael Bush from Louisville then.

TexanBacker93
03-06-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm surprised Joe Thomas didn't do a Willis McGahee and declare for the draft anyways. He's still going to miss a big part of the college football season and may cause his draft position to drop if he has any problems. I think he would have been a late 1st/early 2nd pick even with the injury. He gets paid to rehab and comes back when he's ready.

tulexan
03-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Quinn, though, is the only QB currently carrying a potential elite grade in the 2007 draft class, although there are a lot of good passers in the upcoming senior class including Drew Stanton of Michigan State, UTEP’s Jordan Palmer, the younger brother of former USC QB Carson Palmer, the #1 player taken at the 2003 draft; athletic Troy Smith of Ohio State; Kevin Kolb of Houston; Jared Zabransky of Boise State, Jeff Ballard of TCU; John Beck of BYU and Tulane’s Lester Ricard. Junior Brian Brohm of Louisville, though, could make things interesting at the top of the 2007 draft board if he enters next year’s draft; Brohm, though, is another player rehabbing from a late-season torn ACL so his health status will have a major bearing on his draft prospects for next year.

I hope he finally becomes consistent. This guy has so much talent and potential.

kastofsna
03-07-2006, 10:21 AM
joe thomas is the best tackle i've ever seen. here's my top 10 (including possible underclassmen)

1: joe thomas, T
2: brady quinn, QB
3: marshawn lynch, RB
4: calvin johnson, WR
5: sam keller, QB
6: paul posluszny, LB
7: brian brohm, QB
8: dwayne jarrett, WR
9: greg olsen, TE
10: gaines adams, DE

Kaiser Toro
03-07-2006, 10:44 AM
joe thomas is the best tackle i've ever seen. here's my top 10 (including possible underclassmen)

Adrian Peterson does not do it for you or was it a mistake in leaving him off?

Spoda
03-07-2006, 03:49 PM
there is some stud WR i remember everyone hyping....seems like at georgia tech or wake forest....somewhere like that...he was too young to declare..anyone know who that is?

Kaiser Toro
03-07-2006, 03:54 PM
there is some stud WR i remember everyone hyping....seems like at georgia tech or wake forest....somewhere like that...he was too young to declare..anyone know who that is?

Calvin Johnson most likely

http://ramblinwreck.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/johnson_calvin00.html

kastofsna
03-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Adrian Peterson does not do it for you or was it a mistake in leaving him off?
borderline top 10 for me

kastofsna
04-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Who are these scouts?
Do you have a link?

i think pretty much every scout is in agreement that brian brohm is a top 10 pick if he declares. and if brady quinn would've declared this year, he'd fight for the #1 overall pick next year. he definitely has all the tools and should only get better his junior season. wouldn't surprise me if he stays at louisville though.

bump by the way. :superman:

TexansSeminole
12-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Many people were correct in their projection of the top prospects. I just thought it was interesting.

cdastros
12-07-2006, 05:49 PM
borderline top 10 for me

Why do you feel Adrian is only a top 10 prospect? To me, I like him a lot better than Reggie Bush.

TexansSeminole
12-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Why do you feel Adrian is only a top 10 prospect? To me, I like him a lot better than Reggie Bush.

This is an old thread...I brought it back to see how accurate it was.

kastofsna
12-07-2006, 06:49 PM
and i still have the same opinion. fun times.

kastofsna
12-07-2006, 06:50 PM

keller and olsen are a no-go. but not a bad list.