PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Plummer

HoustonFrog
02-23-2006, 10:48 PM
He was released. He has had injury problems. Does anyone think he is worth looking at?We have payed too much for iffy guys but he might be worth a cursory look.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2342357

texan279
02-24-2006, 12:30 AM
I would rather take a look at this guy depending on what he would cost due to the Vikings putting the transition tag on him...from www.kffl.com

Vikings | Williams wants to play elsewhere
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:35:51 -0800

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings CB Brian Williams does not want to return to Minnesota, according to his agent, and he would be unhappy if the Vikings hold him back. "(Williams) would like to move on," agent Jordan Feagan said Thursday morning, Feb. 23. "He's expressed to them that he would rather not go back." Williams and Feagan were both surprised the team put the transition designation on Williams.

HoustonFrog
02-24-2006, 09:28 AM
I would rather take a look at this guy depending on what he would cost due to the Vikings putting the transition tag on him...from www.kffl.com

Vikings | Williams wants to play elsewhere
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:35:51 -0800

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings CB Brian Williams does not want to return to Minnesota, according to his agent, and he would be unhappy if the Vikings hold him back. "(Williams) would like to move on," agent Jordan Feagan said Thursday morning, Feb. 23. "He's expressed to them that he would rather not go back." Williams and Feagan were both surprised the team put the transition designation on Williams.

That would be good too. I think Plummer will still have his injury problems. He was just a stud when he first started though.

Texans32
02-24-2006, 10:10 AM
why dont we look at Charles Woodson.....he is a great cover coner and creates a lot of tunrovers.

HoustonFrog
02-24-2006, 11:02 AM
why dont we look at Charles Woodson.....he is a great cover coner and creates a lot of tunrovers.

I think the age and injury factor may be in effect for him too.