PDA

View Full Version : Mel Kiper Mock

dcarey20
02-06-2006, 04:37 PM
is anyone subscribed to espn insider? if so, could you post mel kiper's new 1st round mock?

MorKnolle
02-06-2006, 05:00 PM
The mods informed us last time I asked about this that you can't post the whole thing on here since it is a paid subscription part of their website and they will delete it if they see it posted, but anyone that has ESPN Insider can answer questions about where certain players go or what certain teams pick.

swtbound07
02-06-2006, 05:02 PM
The mods informed us last time I asked about this that you can't post the whole thing on here since it is a paid subscription part of their website and they will delete it if they see it posted, but anyone that has ESPN Insider can answer questions about where certain players go or what certain teams pick.

and in that spirit, can somebody tell me who the falcons took? im scratchin my head over here in the war room

dcarey20
02-06-2006, 06:04 PM
ive just decided to fork over the 7 dollars:crying:

Dunta_23
02-06-2006, 06:05 PM
ive just decided to fork over the 7 dollars:crying:

does that mean u will give us updates?

Dunta_23
02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks

Maddict5
02-21-2006, 01:57 PM

why not- they do it on other sites and they get away with it

Vinny
02-21-2006, 02:08 PM
why not- they do it on other sites and they get away with itThe Texans do not own those other sites is the short answer. Copyright protected content will be posted here from time to time and we will not host it permanently if it is posted. Some of it may stay for hours till we catch it though.