PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis and Chris McAlister

CyberTexan
01-29-2006, 08:48 PM
I read in the paper that Ray Lewis and Chris McAlister are unhappy where they are and want to be traded , can you imagine having thse two players on our team ? I sure can :drool: wonder if we can offer anything to them in a trade they would be interested in .

Koolbrz
01-29-2006, 09:05 PM
I read in the paper that Ray Lewis and Chris McAlister are unhappy where they are and want to be traded , can you imagine having thse two players on our team ? I sure can :drool: wonder if we can offer anything to them in a trade they would be interested in .

We can only Dream...:)

jacquescas
01-29-2006, 09:19 PM
Ray Lewis is past his prime, has been injury prone the last few years and has a monster contract, pass.

Chris McAlister would be great but very costly.

Bubbajwp
01-29-2006, 10:25 PM
unfortunetly only the #1 draft pick

Big B Texan Fan
01-29-2006, 10:57 PM
McAllister would be nice

Nighthawk
01-29-2006, 11:44 PM

Ray Lewis, no.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
01-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Chris McAlister has been crap ever since he received his big contract from the Ravens.

Samer
01-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Chris McAlister has been crap ever since he received his big contract from the Ravens.

True there but still would be nice to have

txlonghorn14
01-30-2006, 05:33 PM

source?

Texans>Colts
01-30-2006, 05:58 PM
That would make a secondary better and have a pretty good group of linebakcers. but, it is so unlikly we will get 1 of them

Tha_Tinman
02-04-2006, 11:28 PM
source?

Ray's best may be behind him ...but his work ethic is infectious. You've gotta love the guy. He could ignite a fire under these young players. This Texans team is STARVING for leadership.

Samer
02-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Lewis brings leadership and skill, McAllistar would be a good addition to go along with D-Rob