PDA

View Full Version : So who is #1?

SMIDDY
01-25-2006, 08:54 PM
I have seen many thread stating your opinion on Bush and Young, and I can't keep track. So.. Lets have a little poll.

YoungTexanFan
01-25-2006, 08:58 PM
I have seen many thread stating your opinion on Bush and Young, and I can't keep track. So.. Lets have a little poll.

I've seen too many Polls with the same options or more that I can't keep track.

Polls are great, but the same poll, with the same choices, is no different when presented by you as opposed to another member.

I have made 1 poll while on this board. It involves the #4 pick and Mario/D'brick.

That is a new poll. New options with a new scenerio.

BuffSoldier
01-25-2006, 09:03 PM
Neither...

Draft D'Brick Club

SheTexan
01-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Neither...

Draft D'Brick Club

I agree totally! Gonna be a lot of surprised fans out there come April!

SMIDDY
01-26-2006, 04:14 PM
D'Brick is a great player but is he really better than Reggie? The way sportcaster talk about him, They say Reggie is the player that only come around every few decades.

Texas_Thrill
01-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Every year there is a player who only comes along a few decades.

BREAZE
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
McNair just said on the radio that when selecting the #1 we look at what we have, what we need, and how it impacts cap.

I'm still am on the fence on the Bush idea. We extended DD's contract for 5 years. We lock Bush for 5 years at the expected $40-$50mill would mean we will dump $75 mill in the RB position over the next 5 years. I realize Bush is awesome and does more than just RB, but with Mathis and too many other pressing needs I just don't see how this is smart business. I don't want break away plays in a losing effort...I want to win.

Its like the Texans have become a chistian prostitute through this ordeal...they know its wrong but they want to do it anyway.