PDA

View Full Version : SA Express article on Kubes

jayj0225
01-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Nice Article
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/MYSA012206.1C.COL.FBNharvey.kubiak.2cd1a58.html

Tulip
01-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the link.

I think we're all ready for a Steelers upset today.

It'll be odd to have a coach who isn't so accessible. I liked that Dom Capers always talked to the media. Of course, I'm not sure if it was better for him to be silent or to utter dreaded phrases like "we just didn't execute" or "our plan was to keep it close into the 4th quarter and then find a way to come away with the win".

bdiddy
01-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Nice Article
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/MYSA012206.1C.COL.FBNharvey.kubiak.2cd1a58.html

Good job.

I now live in San Antonio and have been quite impressed with Buck Harvey. He is a far superior writer than John McClain.

bigTEXan8
01-22-2006, 11:48 AM
I've been saying for a while that I thinkn tha tKubiak is the second coming of Belichick. JMO though.

BradK10
01-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the link.

I think we're all ready for a Steelers upset today.

It'll be odd to have a coach who isn't so accessible. I liked that Dom Capers always talked to the media. Of course, I'm not sure if it was better for him to be silent or to utter dreaded phrases like "we just didn't execute" or "our plan was to keep it close into the 4th quarter and then find a way to come away with the win".

yeah i coulda done without the endless coachspeak from capers

HoustonFan
01-22-2006, 01:40 PM
So long as this team becomes a winner, I don't care if he wants to discuss the game the next day.

Runner
01-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Good job.

I now live in San Antonio and have been quite impressed with Buck Harvey. He is a far superior writer than John McClain.

I used to live in SA and I'd have to second that - I've never considered it before. He's a decent writer for a relatively small market.

Marcus
01-22-2006, 03:45 PM
I've been saying for a while that I thinkn that Kubiak is the second coming of Belichick. JMO though.

I've been saying for a while now, how amazed I am about how good a head coach he is, and he hasn't even had one game under his belt yet.:superman: :rolleyes:

bdiddy
01-22-2006, 07:00 PM
I used to live in SA and I'd have to second that - I've never considered it before. He's a decent writer for a relatively small market.

He used to write for the Dallas Morning-News, but wanted to come back to his home town so he now writes exclusively for the SA Express-News.

As a whole the SA paper has a very good sports section for its market size.

GP
01-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Don't get me wrong....I like VY and his ability to win the big games. And Bush is talented enough to improve any sagging offense. I'd just wish that we would trade down and....

Oh, sorry. Knee-jerk reaction.

(...need...help. Must....find..a.......cure.....)