PDA

View Full Version : what if's...............

horn_omatic
01-11-2006, 02:04 PM
With all the what if's, i thought i would throw one in. Ahem.........What if we draft V.Young this year and let him sit and learn for a year behind Carr and the new offense. Then what if............Adrian Peterson declares for the draft next year, we trade our 1st pick and Carr and move into position to take Peterson. We could have two Texas (born) boys in the back field. That is though only what if! :challenge

TheOgre
01-11-2006, 02:11 PM
This team really needs to go defense in 2007. This year is the year to get our offense back on track.

Glacier
01-11-2006, 02:18 PM
With all the what if's, i thought i would throw one in. Ahem.........What if we draft V.Young this year and let him sit and learn for a year behind Carr and the new offense. Then what if............Adrian Peterson declares for the draft next year, we trade our 1st pick and Carr and move into position to take Peterson. We could have two Texas (born) boys in the back field. That is though only what if! :challenge

now Peterson......

thats an impressive running back worthy of some hype. He has played hurt like the hoss he is. He is punishing, shifty and can carry the load of being a feature back.

My only beef with him is that he plays for OU. :P

No doubt, it would be ideal if Vince came in and learned the ropes behind Carr for a couple of years - maybe contribute some as 3rd WR while being groomed to take the reins a couple of years down the road.

The Chargers did show us all something interesting - it doesn't hurt having some insurance at QB....That said, I'll still be hoping VY falls to the 18th pick. ;)

Bubbajwp
01-11-2006, 02:22 PM
WHAT IF we took bush this year and peterson next year.
I would run the ball 45 times a game
30 for peterson
15 for bush

That would be insane.

tulexan
01-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Then we wouldn't even need a QB