PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler or LenDale White in my book

HoustonFrog
01-11-2006, 11:52 AM
It has to be one of these two guys. :redtowel:

Sorry, it had to be done by someone.

In the meantime, you can look at this site and see why people waiver so much. I'm not an O-lineman guy in the 1st round but I do think it is funny that they have him lower and "Inconsistent senior campaign" yet if you look at top players by position, one of his Pros is "Consistency."

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/

royce1054
01-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Cutler has been on the rise. I have seen a Draft Daddy mock with him going 3rd. I mean come on. This guy might be good... maybe 1st round talent but come on not #3.

Blake
01-11-2006, 12:23 PM
I like Culter as well. I think Cards at #10.

beerlover
01-11-2006, 12:32 PM
I like Culter as well. I think Cards at #10.

You may be right but with both DeAngelo Williams and now LenDale White I believe they go RB instead, both these guys are cant miss prospects. I think I had Cutler going three picks latter to the Ravens, Bollinger is not the answear.

hey here is a idea :idea: the Ravens trade their 1st rd pick to the Texans for David Carr? thats a #13 for a former #1 overall with four years of NFL experience. would you do that :confused:

HoustonFrog
01-11-2006, 08:50 PM
You may be right but with both DeAngelo Williams and now LenDale White I believe they go RB instead, both these guys are cant miss prospects. I think I had Cutler going three picks latter to the Ravens, Bollinger is not the answear.

hey here is a idea :idea: the Ravens trade their 1st rd pick to the Texans for David Carr? thats a #13 for a former #1 overall with four years of NFL experience. would you do that :confused:

Yes I would in a heart beat!!

YoungTexanFan
01-11-2006, 09:17 PM

They would have to throw in a second rounder. But yes, I would take VY and Ngata/Ahmad Brooks/Eric Winston/Greg Olsen/Kiwi