PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I'm starting another thread about VY

Sutton=08Heisman
01-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Everybody is saying the Titans want to trade up to get VY, but I just heard something on ESPN that I had not thought of. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the Titans could possibly be interested in Leinart over Young b/c the OC is Norm Chow. Just something to think about

edo783
01-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Everybody is saying the Titans want to trade up to get VY, but I just heard something on ESPN that I had not thought of. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the Titans could possibly be interested in Leinart over Young b/c the OC is Norm Chow. Just something to think about

Particularly since Linart is concidered to be the more ready QB and less of a risk to take.

swtbound07
01-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Particularly since Linart is concidered to be the more ready QB and less of a risk to take.

when Matt Leinart sneezes, it causes a class 4 hurricane......

Blake
01-10-2006, 10:30 PM
I cant believe you started a thread about this either. There are 80 other threads you could have posted this in...

4th&inches
01-10-2006, 10:39 PM
I heard this a couple of days ago but didnt know that they were willing to trade up to get him.

Sutton=08Heisman
01-10-2006, 11:17 PM
I cant believe you started a thread about this either. There are 80 other threads you could have posted this in...

lol. Kinda lazy besides the rest of those threads already have like 100 posts