PDA

View Full Version : Would Tennessee take Carr and and a pick

kingh99
01-10-2006, 10:32 AM
For Steve McNair? McNair can play out his career here with VY learning under him. Yeah we would be giving up a pick and a younger capable QB for an old vet but it makes a lot of sense. Wouldn't mind getting Fisher as well.

If Gary Kubiak is such a hot head coaching prospect how come only Bob McNair interviews him every four years? The head coach pick is more important than the first pick in the draft. You see the guys McNair is looking at? Lightweights.

Big B Texan Fan
01-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Mods - end thread plz

kingh99
01-10-2006, 10:37 AM
end thread? Why? Is it a duplicate?

Big B Texan Fan
01-10-2006, 10:39 AM
end thread? Why? Is it a duplicate?
Close to it. I didn't mean to sound harsh, I should've said for it to be merged.
Nothing against you, welcome aboard.

cadahnic
01-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Can we at least combine all these trade Carr to X team threads into one single thread and have all the crazy trade ideas for Carr located in one place?

Big B Texan Fan
01-10-2006, 10:47 AM
They'll do it for ya.
Vinny, Arlington, Infantrycak, Gwallia (sorry if I left any out) where you at.

Help!!!!!

kingh99
01-10-2006, 10:50 AM
you guys are worse than wash women. relax. it's not a crazy idea. and leave it in it's own thread. now i'm bowing up. this is silly when half the posts are about whether to post. Carr's gotta go so let talk about where. I guess since Tennessee thinks so highly of Volek (sp) they probably wouldn't bite. Oh well. The Texans are in a heck of a pickle considering they have the first pick.

MorKnolle
01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
They'll do it for ya.
Vinny, Arlington, Infantrycak, Gwallia (sorry if I left any out) where you at.

Help!!!!!

Don't forget Hervoyel too