PDA

View Full Version : This VY thread had to be created

TexansBlitz
01-09-2006, 09:10 PM
10. Vince's intelligence level far surpasses any other QB's. Winning quarterbacks are typically very well-spoken and eloquent. Young brings a lot to the table with his verbal prowess.
9. Young has a prototypical throwing motion.
8. The key to a good quarterback is the ability to abandon the pass and scramble for yardage. Vince's lightning quick speed is unmatched by any defensive player in the world, nay, universe. His entrance into the NFL will require all other teams to revert to the 1910 rules, when the forward pass was unheard of.
7. While at the University of Texas, Young had to make do with a supporting cast that should not even start on a Pop Warner team. His ability to make players such as Cedric Benson, Roy Williams, Nathan Vasher, Derrick Johnson, and Bo Scaife appear to be talented is a trait of its own. In fact, legend has it that Vince Young actually fathered Earl Campbell after travelling to the past in a time machine that he created from his own awesomeness.
6. Speaking of supporting casts, Vince Young accomplished everything with an offensive line that would have allowed a new NCAA record of 400 sacks in a single season, had any other quarterback been at the helm other than Vince Young.
5. Despite being listed at 6'4", Young is actually ten inches taller.
4. Reggie Bush has never had a single "good" game in his entire career.
3. Vince Young does not need to read a defense, for he wrote every single defensive scheme with a magical pen.
2. Young was able to pull a 200/200 in a National Championship game against the same USC team that was fabled to be able to defeat any other national championship team in the last fifteen years. (Save for the 2001 Miami Hurricanes, who were blessed by Vince Young)
1. If the Texans do not draft Vince Young, he will rain fire upon the city of Houston and curse every first born son for the rest of eternity...because he's that good and he will be the best quarterback to ever play. EVER.
;)

Bongo59
01-09-2006, 09:13 PM
10................???guy went to UT.......Cutler went to Vandy and aced his ACT's................VY couldnot come close to Cutlers smarts.............But it still does not mean VY wont be a stud in the league.

Jerry
01-09-2006, 09:18 PM
*whooosh*...hehe

blockhead83
01-09-2006, 09:21 PM
When Vince Young does a push up, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down.

Vince Young is the first man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

In fine print at the end of the Guinness Book of World Record it states that Vince Young actually holds every world record, and those previously listed are just the closest anyone has ever gotten.

Superman owns a pair of Vince Young pajamas.

Vince Young can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Kaiser Toro
01-09-2006, 09:31 PM
When Vince Young does a push up, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down.

In fine print at the end of the Guinness Book of World Record it states that Vince Young actually holds every world record, and those previously listed are just the closest anyone has ever gotten.

Now that is comedy.

tulexan
01-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Can he throw a football over a mountain?

Wordem
01-09-2006, 09:34 PM

If he wants to, yes.

tiger06
01-09-2006, 09:35 PM

pfft... he can throw it across the Pacific

stevo3883
01-09-2006, 09:36 PM

there are no mountains, only graves of Vince Young's victims.

BREAZE
01-09-2006, 09:37 PM
10................???guy went to UT.......Cutler went to Vandy and aced his ACT's................VY couldnot come close to Cutlers smarts.............But it still does not mean VY wont be a stud in the league.

Another misunderstanding. I heard he was an honor roll student before UT so I would have to think some of that carried over. Don't judge someone because they may not seem as articulate as you...it makes you look dumb...;)

tulexan
01-09-2006, 09:38 PM
I actually heard that Vince was a stunt double for King Kong

NWTexan Fan
01-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Another misunderstanding. I heard he was an honor roll student before UT so I would have to think some of that carried over. Don't judge someone because they may not seem as articulate as you...it makes you look dumb...;)

Carefull Breaze...the mods might slap your hand for such an outlandish and personal attack on someone! (cue laughter...satire here since no one else can see it)

Kaiser Toro
01-09-2006, 09:40 PM

Uncle Rico?

swtbound07
01-09-2006, 09:41 PM

When you ask vince young what time it is, he always says "two seconds till"
When you say "2 seconds till what" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

A rumor went around that vince young could be defeated by pirates. This is a lie, started by vince young so he could in fact kill more pirates.

Vince Young can eat a rubix cube and poop it out solved

lol...im a vince young fan, but this is getting ridiculous

Wordem
01-09-2006, 09:43 PM
but this is getting ridiculous

Anyone who has followed this kid closely knows HE is the one who is ridiculous. Redonkulous is more like it. He's sick, sick, sick.

non natural texan
01-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Vince Young has counted to infinity. Twice

tulexan
01-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Well I heard that he can't get sick because he is immune to everything, especially a pass rush.

Wordem
01-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Well I heard that he can't get sick because he is immune to everything, especially a pass rush.

He's actually a jedi knight. He uses jedi mind tricks against opposing defenses.

dtran04
01-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Even Chuck Norris has no chance against Vince Young.

dat_boy_yec
01-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Pffft, what kinda question is that. He can throw a mountain over a mountain, and spit footballs over the oceans.

Hervoyel
01-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Vince Young was once involved in a head-on car crash, and he was the only survivor. Vince Young was walking at the time.

stevo3883
01-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Vince has learned 23 different languages just by listening to the last words of his victims

BREAZE
01-09-2006, 09:54 PM
H-town would have to change all the phone booths to a larger size...think of the tax on the little people.

Kaiser Toro
01-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Vince Young did survive getting hit by a car when he was 7 years old.

stevo3883
01-09-2006, 10:00 PM
H-town would have to change all the phone booths to a larger size...think of the tax on the little people.

phones are a scam... if you're not talking to Vince, it doesn't matter.

swtbound07
01-09-2006, 10:00 PM

that is the funniest thing i've read in days

gwallaia
01-09-2006, 10:04 PM

Reggie Bush only counted to infinity once. He's a bust!

Hardcore Texan
01-09-2006, 10:17 PM

Hilarious! :rofl: "Jordan fades back...'swish'...and that's the game folks!" Jim Carey in Liar Liar

Tale Gator
01-09-2006, 10:20 PM
What would Vince Young do?

DownunderTexan
01-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Here are my reasons why the Texans MUST select Young!
Football is a business and it is all about marketing. You pick the home town hero and keep your fans happy! If they don't, I and many other Texans fans will be shopping for a new team, probably the team that drafts Vince!

The fast Texas defence gives you a glimpse of what Reggie Bush will face in the pros, but in the pros all defences are fast. He will never be able to run outside in the pros, and he can't run between the tackles.

Vince Young's athletism keeps defenses in check, he's very mobile and strong and will burn blitzing defences, on plays that David Carr would be sacked (68 times) and fumble (17).

Vince Young is a winner! We was in high school and college. He will be in the pro's. You don't let a player of his special talent and character get away!

swtbound07
01-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Here are my reason why the Texans MUST select Young!
Football is a business and it is all about marketing. You pick the home town hero and keep your fans happy! If they don't, I and many other Texans fans will be shopping for a new team, probably the team that drafts Vince!

The fast Texas defence gives you a glimpse of what Reggie Bush will face in the pros, but in the pros all defences are fast. He will never be able to run outside in the pros, and he can't run between the tackles.

Vince Young's athletism keeps defenses in check, he's very mobile and strong and will burn blitzing defences, on plays that David Carr would be sacked (68 times) and fumble (17).

Vince Young is a winner! We was in high school and college. He will be in the pro's. You don't let a player of his special talent and character get away!

Vince young can beat aquaman in the 400m butterfly.

Vince young is the only person in history to break out from wonder womans magic lasso

Vince Young put sugar in speed racers gas tank

Hellen Kellers favorite color is vince young

Vince Young is actually left handed, but he is so powerfull, if he threw with his good arm he would burn holes through his recievers. So he throws with his weak arm, at only 30 percent strength.

Kaiser Toro
01-09-2006, 10:40 PM
OK, anymore "Vince Young can do this" statements must be wirtten in Haiku form. :)

swtbound07
01-09-2006, 10:42 PM
OK, anymore "Vince Young can do this" statements must be wirtten in Haiku form. :)

thats 5 7 5 right?

Vince Young throwing ball
faster than speeding bullet
enemies, beware

thunderkyss
01-09-2006, 10:44 PM

(In my best Randy the Macho Man Savage accent)OhhHHHhhHhhh YEahhhhhh!

Kaiser Toro
01-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Vincent Young can do
Whatever he feels like doing
In Spring Semester.

TopTexanFan16
01-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Actually Vince Youngs tears can cure cancer....to bad he's never cried.

Kaiser Toro
01-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Actually Vince Youngs tears can cure cancer....to bad he's never cried.

That maybe the saddest post I have ever read. I do mean sad in a melodramatic way.

wenskek
01-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Vince Young is a Ninja!

Hervoyel
01-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Vince works in secret
Cancer cured, Kitten smells good
Surprise! It sparkles!

ThaShark316
01-09-2006, 11:06 PM
Every QB Draw in every playbook in football, no matter what level, is now called the Vince Young.

Vince Young is Superman's mentor.

Vince Young beat Goalith, not that David guy.

stevo3883
01-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Vince works in secret

The Mona Lisa is secret?

gwallaia
01-09-2006, 11:11 PM

WWVYD

When do they start selling braclets?

ThaShark316
01-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Vince Young is the real-life Shang Tsung. He can morph into anyone.

TexanSam
01-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Vince Young played the quiet game with his dorm room walls. Vince Young won.

Texans86
01-09-2006, 11:15 PM
The Mona Lisa is secret?

It was supposed to be, just like the Great Wall of China, which Young built overnight.

ThaShark316
01-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Vince Young did indeed build Rome in a day.

SnakeOilTanker
01-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Vince Young can even make Dom pumped

Texans86
01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
The only reason the Olympics does not have football is because of Vince Young. He was going to compete in everything in the Olympics, but the judges just gave him gold medals in everything, so as not to ruin the psychie of every other olympic athlete.

FILO_girl
01-09-2006, 11:22 PM

I am sure I will see WWVYD? on someone's bumper by weeks' end.

Texans86
01-09-2006, 11:24 PM
I am sure I will see WWVYD? on someone's bumper by weeks' end.

You have, Vince Young's first name is Jesus.

stevo3883
01-09-2006, 11:27 PM
in ancient aramaic, Vince Young actually mean "saves bad coaches"

FILO_girl
01-09-2006, 11:28 PM

Too bad it didn't mean "saves lame GMs". He would be a shoe-in.

stevo3883
01-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Too bad it didn't mean "saves lame GMs". He would be a shoe-in.

its a rough translation, the term GM was used loosely back then so it could possibly apply to both

Texans86
01-09-2006, 11:32 PM

Webster's Dictionary had the same definition, but Vince Young is more humble than Mother Teresa, so he thought for a minute and it disappeared out of all dictionaries. He knew if you were smart enough to know ancient aramaic, you already realized he saves bad coaches.

Daonly
01-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Vince Young in his past life was Harold Minor. :rolleyes:

swtbound07
01-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Vince works in secret
Cancer cured, Kitten smells good
Surprise! It sparkles!

i bow to you sir
master of haiku rhyming
will quit trying now

thunderkyss
01-10-2006, 12:12 AM

I had to put it in my sig.

Double Barrel
01-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Football Hall of Fame
Shall retire the number 10
It belongs to Vince

TexansBlitz
01-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Reggie Bush? No sir!
Vince Young is our team savior
ELEPHANTS BEWARE!

...can haikus have punctuation? I'm not Norwegian :um:

dtran04
01-10-2006, 01:18 AM
When Vince brushes his teeth, his teeth cleans the toothbrush.

michaelm
01-10-2006, 01:21 AM
There was a book sometime ago about Vince and some nice lady named Eve.
It took place in some garden as I recall, but I think Vince decided not to publish it...

"Humanity....! I am your Father!" ~ VY

SnakeOilTanker
01-10-2006, 03:18 AM
Vince Young once beat the best team in the history of college football in the last second after being down 12 points..it was crazy he threw the ball and ran the ball better than anyone else in the biggest game in years

....wait that really happend

ATX
01-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Jesus walked on water. Moses split the Red Sea. Vince Young did both before he came out of the womb, then he roundhoused Jesus and Moses.

MightyTExan
01-10-2006, 08:28 AM
(mods feel free to delete, but I had to get this out of the way)

Vince Young's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried

Vince Young doesnt sleep.. he waits.

Vince Young spent 10 years in a tiger cage in Vietnam. Not because he was caught by the Vietcong. But because he wanted to spend some time alone with his thoughts.

When Vince Young folds his arms, the U.S. Terror Alert Level is raised to gold.

BigBull17
01-10-2006, 08:37 AM
When VY craps, the national debt is paid off...
When he scrambles, rain falls from the heavens in praise of his greatness..

BigBull17
01-10-2006, 08:43 AM
No need he throws it through the mountain.

BigBull17
01-10-2006, 09:03 AM

Can I use this as my sig?

thunderkyss
01-10-2006, 09:14 AM
You know, I often wondered why Philly Fans booed McNabb when they drafted him. I think I can see it coming from Houston....

Malloy
01-10-2006, 09:31 AM

My personal favorite so far :)

CaptainPatriot
01-10-2006, 09:44 AM

lol:

Texans_Chick
01-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Vince Young killed Bill Brasky with a trident.

You know, I really would want some Vince Young PJs but I am whack that way. If they made some full length flannel PJs that looked like the uni, I would be all over that.

Double Barrel
01-10-2006, 11:27 AM

This one is probably my fav so far. I actually laughed out loud when I read it last night. :heh:

HardKnockTexan
01-10-2006, 12:11 PM

sorry but that was Shaq.

michaelm
01-10-2006, 12:27 PM
When 72 virgins die and go to heaven, they are rewarded with Vince Young...

Vince Young created Himself in the image of Himself...

The greatest trick Vince Young ever pulled was convincing us that he didn't exist... he got tired of that trick on May 18, 1983...

Texan Asylum
01-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Mack Brown was going to Las Vegas and asked Vince Young if there was anyone there that he knew that he wanted him to howdy to. Vince says "Yea if you see Wayne Newton tell him I said howdy. So Mack goes to Vegas and lo and behold runs into Wayne Newton. Mack says " Hey a buddy of mine, Vince Young, said to say howdy." Wayne Newton promptly said " Hey tell Vinny I said hello. Now this puzzled Mack but he brushed it off as a coincedence. The next week Mack's heading to Atlantic City and asks Vince again if there was anyone there that he knew that he would like to say howdy to for him. Vince promptly replied, " Yea, if you see Donald Trump tell him I said howdy." Mack thinks, "Yea right." Off he goes to Atlantic City and runs into Donald Trump. Mack says, "Mr. Trump, a buddy of mine said to say hello." Mr Trump asked him who it was and Mack says, "Vince Young." Mr. Trump says, OH! Vince! He's an old friend from way back. You tell him I said hello as well. Now this really set Mack back. The next week, Mack's heading off to the Vatican. Vince says, "Hey, if you see the Pope, tell him I said howdy. Mack says, "Screw that, you're going with me." So off to the Vatican they go. Once there they got in line to see the Pope and while waiting Vince says, "Man, I got to take a leak. I'll be back in just a second." So Vince ducks into the Vatican building. After a moment or so, trumpets start a blaring and the crowd starts a stirring and out on the balcony steps the Pope with Vince Young standing next to him. Vince looks around to see Mack and noticed he was laying on the ground passed out. Vince tells the Pope, "Hang on, I'll be right back." So Vince runs down and revives Mack and asks him, "Are you all right?" Mack responds, " Yea, I think so." Vince asked him, "What happened, why did you pass out." Mack replied, "Man, when you came out with the Pope that was shock enough, but then an Italian guy in the crowd asked me, "Hey, who's the dude in the pointy hat standing there with Vince.

michaelm
01-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Good one Texan Asylum..!

kingh99
01-10-2006, 01:41 PM
1. VY has counted to infinity. Twice.
2. VY sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled football skills. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Vince juked the devil out of his horns and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
3. Nagasaki never had a bomb dropped on it. VY jumped out of a plane and punched the ground.
4. VY discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which VY is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, VY juked him so hard he fell and suffered a spinal injury. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.
5. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures VY allows to live.
6. VY does not sleep. He waits.

HardKnockTexan
01-10-2006, 03:15 PM
This is definentally the funniest thread I've read on this message board... nice work people.

The Dream
01-10-2006, 03:25 PM

This is the funniest post that I've seen on this website thus far....LMAO.

Mr. White
01-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Mack Brown was going to Las Vegas and asked Vince Young if there was anyone there that he knew that he wanted him to howdy to. Vince says "Yea if you see Wayne Newton tell him I said howdy. So Mack goes to Vegas and lo and behold runs into Wayne Newton. Mack says " Hey a buddy of mine, Vince Young, said to say howdy." Wayne Newton promptly said " Hey tell Vinny I said hello. Now this puzzled Mack but he brushed it off as a coincedence. The next week Mack's heading to Atlantic City and asks Vince again if there was anyone there that he knew that he would like to say howdy to for him. Vince promptly replied, " Yea, if you see Donald Trump tell him I said howdy." Mack thinks, "Yea right." Off he goes to Atlantic City and runs into Donald Trump. Mack says, "Mr. Trump, a buddy of mine said to say hello." Mr Trump asked him who it was and Mack says, "Vince Young." Mr. Trump says, OH! Vince! He's an old friend from way back. You tell him I said hello as well. Now this really set Mack back. The next week, Mack's heading off to the Vatican. Vince says, "Hey, if you see the Pope, tell him I said howdy. Mack says, "Screw that, you're going with me." So off to the Vatican they go. Once there they got in line to see the Pope and while waiting Vince says, "Man, I got to take a leak. I'll be back in just a second." So Vince ducks into the Vatican building. After a moment or so, trumpets start a blaring and the crowd starts a stirring and out on the balcony steps the Pope with Vince Young standing next to him. Vince looks around to see Mack and noticed he was laying on the ground passed out. Vince tells the Pope, "Hang on, I'll be right back." So Vince runs down and revives Mack and asks him, "Are you all right?" Mack responds, " Yea, I think so." Vince asked him, "What happened, why did you pass out." Mack replied, "Man, when you came out with the Pope that was shock enough, but then an Italian guy in the crowd asked me, "Hey, who's the dude in the pointy hat standing there with Vince.

An old school favorite... my dad told me that one about 20 years ago, but Vince's name was R.B. back then....

Thanks for ressurecting it, Asylum.

kingh99
01-10-2006, 03:48 PM
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for VY.

VY can touch MC Hammer.

As a teen VY had sex with every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to VY and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

The sun doesn't actually rise or set. VY simply claps twice.

Achilles was supposedly the greatest warrior of all time, but he died because of his weak spot, the Achilles tendon. There is no VY tendon. You do the math.

YellerLotYeller
01-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Even Chuck Norris has no chance against Vince Young.

Hey..Hey..Hey!

I like Vince Young just as much as the next guy, but let's not get carried away.

pv1999
01-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Vince makes Palmer's offense look sane.

texan279
01-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I saw Vince Young smack Matt Leinhart in the face with a steak!

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9540/throwslikeunclerico29tm.gif

*Note* This was posted by TexanAlmighty about a week ago...

Long Baller
01-10-2006, 05:17 PM
The entire time I was watching the Rose Bowl i had this ringing in my ears that sounded like that sound that they used when Steve Austin kicked in his bionics.

ATX
01-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Little known fact, but the scar on Vince Young's stomache is from him ripping out Chuck Norris. After ripping him out, Vince then proceeded to eat him again. To this day, Norris is still in his stomache.